how to show the rectangle box position

i have one rectangle box on a sheet. whenever i move the rectangle box to
left or right or top or bottom i would like to show the position of the
rectangle box in cell("a1")
how can i write some code to show that?
0
Kim3887 (151)

text box
I want a column of text boxes to automatically expand to fit the date (names) appearing in each row. The Microsoft assistance instructions tell me to click text box on the format menu and then click alignment. I do not get text box on the format menu when in Excell. Therefore, I cannot get to alignment. Can anyone give me an alternative? Thanks You could try selecting them all, and on the Draw menu on the Drawing toolbar, there is an align option . -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) ...

installed SBS svr 2008
Purchased and installed SBS server SP2. After install the description shows to be Windows Server Standard FE. Any clues to this being the wrong DVD from MS? Secondly, could something have happened during the install to "promote or upgrade" the SBS server to an Enterprise server? Any thoughts appreciated. On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:16:58 -0800, charles sterling <user@msgroups.net/> wrote: >Purchased and installed SBS server SP2. >After install the description shows to be Windows Server Standard FE. >Any clues to this being the wrong DVD from MS? >Secondly, could ...

HELP
I mail merged my publication through the wizard and saved it - it shows all 300 and something pages it saved and I cannot get back to my original 6 page publication. I need to change something in it and I cannot! I work at a dog kennel and unfortunately no one else here knows publisher! What version Publisher? In 2003, tools, Mail and Catalog Merge, click Cancel Merge. This will allow you to edit your document. You will have to re-setup the merge. In Publisher 2000 the cancel merge is in Mail Merge Menu. In Publisher 2002 the cancel merge is in the Tool menu. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP ht...

Grey out extended combo box
I have an extended combobox on a dialog that I want disabled initially. When I set its disabled property, it is successfully disabled at runtime, but it is not greyed out like the other disabled controls. I have a checkbox that enables/disables the control depending on the check state that calls the following line of code: GetDlgItem(IDC_COMBOBOXEX_DEST)->EnableWindow(FALSE); This successfully greys out the combo box and disables it, however the problem still exists of how to have it greyed out when the dialog is first displayed. Does anyone have a solution of how to make th...

Access 2007. Combo box list template
I am intending to use combo boxes on Forms to support data entry. I am wondering if there are templates already created that i can import, such as Countries, States, Counties, etc.. Also is there any design benefit to using the combo box in the bound or unbound state. Thanks There's a couple of lists here, for US zip codes and Australian postal codes: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-65.html Bound combos are ideal where you need Access to store a value. Unbound combos are ideal for jumping to a record or applying a filter, e.g.: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-03.html -- Allen Browne...

Combo Box
Hi all. I'm having a problem in maintaining a dynamic list of combo box items. The items are bitmap images. The problem is that when I add more than 5 bitmaps to the original list (which has about 25 bmps in initial state), the CB starts to delete the begining bitmaps as I exceed than 5. So if I add 9 bitmaps to the original, I will lose the first 4 (9-5). I am pretty sure the capacity of CB for items is very high and no memory failure happens. So my question is there any limit to the number of bitmaps loaded on a combo box? Thanks Abouzar ...

selection box
I am working with a spreadsheet a predecessor made. It has what appears to be a drop down box in one spreadsheet which places the value selected in another sheet. The cell where the data shows up does not have a formula associated with it. The drop down box does not look like the standard validation drop down box. It shows the last selection and has a large down arrow that is always displayed. I checked the sheet for macro's and did not find any. I would think one of the other posts may cover this but I am not sure what "category" to search for since it is not acting...

code break message box
I have a code which loops until it is stopped via the esc key. When thi happens, the message box ("Code execution has been interrupted") appear with the options to end, debug, etc. My question is: can I stop thi message from appearing? That is, when I press esc, can I just have th page where the code was working displayed without any error messages? Cheers fre -- freekril ----------------------------------------------------------------------- freekrill's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=756 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/show...

Getting cancel request boxes with old server name after migration to new server
Hi, A few weeks ago my company migrated our mail from exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000. We moved clients to a new machine. After the move all clients were ok except for 2. For these two users, when they open their mail automatically a cancel request box appears and reads "outlook is retrieving data from the microsoft exchange server..contacting and it uses the old server name" For one of the users it only does it once, but everytime she clicks on a mail she gets the same message. For the other user it takes in upwards of 30 minutes to open her mail and the several of the boxe...

XML The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.
Im getting this error while trying to read a xml file that i receive from a POST heres the code: Dim MyXmlReader As XmlTextReader Dim strNodeResult As String Dim NodeType As XmlNodeType Dim objwriter As StreamWriter Try MyXmlReader = New XmlTextReader(Request.InputStream) Do While MyXmlReader.Read '*******ERROR HERE ******** NodeType = MyXmlReader.NodeType Select Case NodeType 'Case XmlNodeType.XmlDeclaration 'strNodeResult += "XML Declaration :...

show CButton as clicked down
Hi there, is it possible to show a normal CButton as clicked down in a MFC-Dialog ? Thanks Kai Ummm Paint it by yourself by handling the CButton::OnPaint(), but this requires you to make your own CButton derived class. Or handle the DrawItem() of the dialog, this requires the Style of the button to be Owner Drawn.. Regards, Fahad Ashfaque "Kai Oelkers" wrote: > Hi there, > > is it possible to show a normal CButton as clicked down in a MFC-Dialog ? > > Thanks > Kai > > > >is it possible to show a normal CButton as clicked down in a MFC-Di...

emails disapearing/not showing up
I am running CRM 3.0 with SQL 2005 on a server and running Exchange 2003 on a seperate server. I have two very strange problems: 1) I cant seem to send any emails from the CRM server to my exchange server. Any thoughts? 2) I send test emails to my crmadmin@domain.com email adddress, and with in a minute or so they disapear. thanks ...

system modal dialog box
Hi All Is there any way to make my dialog as system modal ( blocking whole system ) ? I don't want to allow user to click on any application even on taskbar when my dialog is on the top. Thanks, Ajay I'm not sure how you would do that, but I think it would be a really bad idea to try to hang up the whole system at any time. I think the windows programmers work pretty hard to try to make it so programs can't do that sort of thing so you may be fighting a losing battle. Even if you make your dialog's parent the desktop that wouldn't preclude any other program from be...

Spin Box Date and Sumproduct
Is it possible to use a date (created via an INDEX calculation) within a SUMPRODUCT calculation? I use a SUMPRODUCT calculation to generate headcount figures off monthly master sheets as per the following: =(SUMPRODUCT(--(Apr09!$O$1:$O$6000="XN01"),(Apr09!$CI$1:$CI$6000))). However, I would like to now change the date source of the data based on a month name generated by a Spin Box so that when the month changes fropm Apr09 to May09, the SUMPRODUCT calculation refers to the sheet of May instead. So how do you join the '$O$1:$O$6000' part to the cell containi...

page nos to print in the exact position
i need to print the page nos in a position of my choosing rather tha use the header and footer option, how do i do it -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi see: http://tinyurl.com/35e6y >-----Original Message----- >i need to print the page nos in a position of my choosing rather than >use the header and footer option, how do i do it? > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > ...

Combo Box Problems
I have created a combo box that uses a query to select a record. In this combo box is the client first, last, & middle names. Also the client address city & address number. Some clients have multiple property addresses and city related to there names. If I chose a name from the list of names & addresses it will pull up that record in the form. My problem is if there are two last names that are the same but the addresses are different the combo box will only allow me to select the first last name in this instance Johnson in Riverside but will not allow me to s...

Group boxes
Hi, I've got a CDialog based app with a CTabCtrl on it. I've changed the app to have an XP style using a manifest file. On the Tab Control I've got various other controls. These controls are grouped together and surrounded by a Group Box. Problem - when I select a tab, the active tab sets the background colour of the tab control to white. But, my Group Box is still shown in gray (and it looks a mess). I've tried using ON_WM_CTLCOLOR_REFLECT but this only sets the colour for the text/title protion of the Group Box. I want to set the whole Control's background colour...

Excel 2003-Sp2
Resize annoying formula box, when e.g. Collumn A has very large text in fields, and the formula field drowp down and covers the 1st row or more. This were not an issue in Excel 2000 and in Excel 2007 you can hover the mouse or use CTRL + SHIFT + U and choose number of lines / the height, and set it back to 1 line. But in Excel 2003 you are stuck ..... arrrggggg. In the follow article it is describes how to remedy this in Excel 2007 - please help with a solution for Excel 2003. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA100818641033.aspx /Alex I think xl95 through xl2003 all behaved...

Showing Significance Testing in Bubble Charts
We are preparing a bubble chart in which the x-axis shows scores from a survey, the y-axis shows relative importance, and the z-dimension shows the percentage point change in the score from the previous period. We have set the default color of the bubbles to grey (which means no significant change), and would like to make the significant changes colored in red (negative) or green (positive). We have already done the stat testing, and can mark the significance testing with a -1 (negatively significant), 0 (insignificant), and +1 (positively significant). We would like to be able to autom...

Positioning 2 User Forms
Hi I hope I explain this correctly - I have user form 1 which on opening fills the monitor screen with everything in its correct place and working OK. Within the same Workbook I have a small user form 2 which is opened by a command button on user form 1. On opening that works perfectly OK. However no matter what I try and do and that includes changing Start Up Position = in the VBA the damn thing always opens in the middle of user form 1 - when the desired position would be in an empty space available on the baseline of user form1. Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated ...

show only the contacts for the account I creating a case
Hi there: I just was making some test to probe the viability of use CRM in a company that uses one ProWeb application. The user told me that she needs the contact of the account in the case form. Looking in case’s attribute I found “Responsible Contact” and added to the case form. Then she asked me for only shows account’s contact not all the contact. If it possible? How can I show only the contacts for the account I creating a case? Any help will appreciated, -- Jose Valentin Rodriguez MCP-GP MCBMSS-GP Hi Valentin, We just recently did this for one of our customers. You need to w...

show task notes as either a report or in outlook calender
Hi there guys I am working on Project 2007 and Office 2007 I am wanting to know how I can retrieve the tasks' notes on a daily basis, either as a report or if it can be sent to outlook's calender (as a task or within the calander) I can set reminders easy enough that bring in the task to outlook but it does not include the notes which is pertinent for me Maybe I am doing it the wrong way round but as an eg. I have a task, but within that task there is a level of detail that needs to go along with it for that day. For eg-On Day 1 there is a driver that needs to pick...

How to show "Send and Receive" dialogue window?
I need to troubleshoot and email issue, but the Outlook in question doesn't pop up the window that shows all the steps it takes. Googling found some references to hiding that wiondow, but all assumed some pre-existing knowledge ("Click the X box"... but where is the X box???) -- * John Oliver http://www.john-oliver.net/ * * Reform California gun laws - http://www.reformcagunlaws.com/ * * http://www.gunownersca.com - http://www.crpa.org/ * * San Diego shooters come to http://shooting.forsandiego.com/ * ...

C++ Combo Box
I have a drop list styled C++ Combo Box. Everything works fine when testing in the editor. But when I compile my dll and run it on another machine, there are no values in the drop down box. I expanded the drop down box so it has room to display values but the values I put in the Data property do not show up when I click the down arrow, it only shows the white space for the background of the control. This is meant to display Jr or Sr so in the Data property I put Jr;Sr. I'm new to c++ and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brian Are you by any chance clearing up the comb...

BCC emails showing To: email address
Hello, If I send an email with To: and BCC: entries, every recipents recieve an email but the actual "To:" shows the email entered in the original (To: field) In other words if i do this.. (from: company@gogle.com) To: joe@gogle.com bcc: foo@gogle.com; ttoo@gogle.com; me@gogle.com Everybody recieves the email but they all appear with the following: From: company@gogle.com To: joe@gogle.com Has anybody experienced this with Exchange 2003 with the latest SP? Outlook 2003 or is something misconfigured that i'm not aware of? Thanks in advance. In news:1161266264.151726.116740@...