how to select multiple text boxes in excel for formatting

I am trying to select multiple text boxes for formatting the font but seem
unable to select all of them other than to click on each one individually.
Is there an easy way to select all of the text boxes at once?
0
Rob3660 (422)

To select multiple objects on the sheet --
Click on one object
Hold the Ctrl key, and click on additional objects

To select all the objects on the sheet --
Choose Edit>Go To, click Special
Select Objects, click OK

Or, to work with specific objects, you can add the 'Select Multiple
Objects' tool to one of your toolbars:

Choose Tools>Customize
Select the Commands tab
Select the Drawing Category
Drag the 'Select Multiple Objects' tool onto one of your toolbars
Click Close

Then, click the Select Multiple Objects button, and select any or all
objects on the worksheet.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)
12/26/2004 10:52:51 PM
Rob, select one and hold down the Ctrl key and select the other ones

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to select multiple text boxes for formatting the font but seem
> unable to select all of them other than to click on each one individually.
> Is there an easy way to select all of the text boxes at once?

Excel 2007

Conditional formatting macro
Help. I would like to know if it is possible to have a macro that changes the colour of a cell dependant on the number or text within. eg If the following cells were populated as follows a1=1 Make the cell Green =2 Make the cell Red =3 Make the cell Blue =4 Make the cell Orange and so on till 7 Is this at all possible ? I know that i can colour cells 3 times with simple conditional formatting, but would like to run upto seven different colours. any help would be appreciated. Steve '----------------------------------------------------------------- Private Sub Worksh...

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

data input in text box

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

SIP/RTC Audio Codec selection
Hi, When a SIP invite is made with the available codecs, what determines which codec is used? I've followed msdn doc http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee501014.aspx to set the prefered codec but this does not work. I also did not see any API calls that will either set the codec to be used or force a specific codec for use in any session. Is their a way to do this? I'm using WinCE 6 R2. ...

Select Method of Range class failing???
Hello, I keep getting the following error in my macro: Run-time error '1004': Select method of Range class failed When simply trying to select cell A1 in a worksheet of mine. I can' figure out for the life of me why this would be failing. Here's m script (literally): Range("A1").Select I am simply trying to position the cursor on a worksheet in preparatio for a possible operation. I have never had this fail on me before an I can't figure it out now. Any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks in advance, -Pet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelF...

Before Update on record select

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

formula based on format

formating date from general2 custom
I have an input xls file with the date but like this: Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 I need to have just following format dd/mm/yyyy I tried to format it using Format->Cells->Date or Format->Cells- >Custom but this is failing. Nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. Vlad <vladimir.vaynshtok@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1013b138-352b-4799-81ba-9508b74a1850@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have an input xls file with the date but like this: > > Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 > > I need to have just following format > > d...