How to open MS Excell 2007 Sheet in MS Excell 2000???

Hello, All!

Is anybody know any converter for this trouble or how to . . .???

With best regards, Alek Luchnikov.
E-mail: alekluch---FORSPAMERS---1983@mail.ru  REMOVE ---FORSPAMERS---

Alek Luchnikov wrote:
> Hello, All!
>
> Is anybody know any converter for this trouble or how to . . .???
>
> With best regards, Alek Luchnikov.
> E-mail: alekluch---FORSPAMERS---1983@mail.ru  REMOVE ---FORSPAMERS---

Search for Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack. It should have prompted
you to download it when you open the doc. Once it's installed you will
be able to view and edit the docs. Keep in mind some features just
aren't available (like the extra columns and rows) in 2000 so it's not
a perfect solution. It will work in most cases though.

gls858
0
gls858 (460)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.