How to link an Excel file due date to Outlook calendar date?

I have a chart that displays two important due dates. I'd like to link them
to Outlook calendar.
0
anok (1)

Outlook 2002 " Relaying denied. Proper authentication required."
Ok I have just recently switched aver to a new domain for a web site. I went through the configuration stuff in outlook under the accounts and it connects to all the servers and sends the test message just fine. If i try to send anything to anybody but me it says undeliverable. This includes emails on the same domain. I get the following message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: [classified] Sent: 7/14/2004 11:44 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '[email name @ aol]' on 7/14/2004 11:44 PM ...

creating a delivery receipt in Outlook
I'm using MS Office Pro 2007 with Outlook. My desire is to set a rule to cause an automatic delivery receipt to be returned to me when the recipient opens my email. On a new mail page, I clicked on the options tab and checked "request a delivery receipt for this message," and also checked "have replies sent to [my email address.] However, no delivery receipts are being returned to me. Please note that I do not want the "read" receipt that requires the recipient to allow it; I just want the non-participating delivery receipt automatically returned to me when the r...

moving excel sheets
How did i move a row from one excel sheet to another, when it hits a certian date. So for example if one sheet two i had a colum that once it hit the date in one of the cells in that colum it would jump to sheet one. -- Joanna Sprague ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Joanna Sprague's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25742 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391534 You can do this sort of thing with a worksheet_change event macro. Does the whole column move or just the cell o...

Excel worksheet moved all data from multipl cells into one
I recently saved a list from another software program into excel. The original format was csv or txt, i can remember. when i resaved the worksheet i saved it into excel format and no formatting changed. when i reopened the file all the data that was in my rows which has 12 columns of data in individual cells all are now packed into the first colum. i don't know what happened and how to seperate the data into individual cells again. Step 1 is make a backup copy of your file so you don't lose data while figuring out the best way to do this. You may be able to use (on the...

Problem with Outlook 2002...
I have been using Outlook 2002 as part of Office XP for some time now. Suddenly, I start getting the following error: Task 'pop.mail.yahoo.ca - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I am using Yahoo as a POP3 and SMTP gateway. Please note that this configuration has been working for almost a year and a half! I can ping Yahoo's servers no problem. I did some Googli...

Transfer Outlook e-mail structure To Another Computer
I am currently using Outlook Express and I would like to transfer all of my e-mail folders, etc from Outlook Express to another computer Using Outlook. The Outlook Express is on a computer that is using XP Pro sp3 OS and I would like to transfer it to another computer using Win 7 Pro OS but using Office 2003 and Outlook that comes with it. Can someone tell me which filenames (full pathname) to copy so I can configure the new computer so the Outlook will have all of the information I have now (including all folders, like send folders, directory address, etc). Thank You, Ga...

Symantec DLL and Outlook
After installing the new Symantec Anti-Virus Client 9.0 and rebooting, I now get the following meesage when first trying on open an email: The add-in "D:\Program Files\Symantec\vpmsece.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help Menu. Unable to load "D:\Program Files\Symantec\vpmsece.dll". You may be out of memory, out of system resources or missing a .dll file. I have ran the repair with not luck. I have plenty of resources. Any idea why this is happening and how I can correct it? You need to renam...

Excel Formula help Referencing etc.
Hi Excel Formula Guru's. Here's a complicated one I'm thinking about. I haven't started it yet, more in the planning stages, although I'd like to get it done. I'm pretty self sufficient when it comes to excel, however this time I'm getting in over my head I think. Scenario: sheet 1 - basically a worksheet of formula, references and Data Sheet 2-4,5,6(not sure how many pages yet). basic Grid 12 columns 14 rows. Basically this is going to be used to track fantasy football draft boards and player rankings. Roughly, here's what I'm looking to do, over the ...

Outlook send/receive
Cannot send/receive, create new message, reply or forward messages in Outlook 2007. Cannot access email set-up under Tools/Option/Email options. I have done a repair of Office 2007 but it did not help. "Vision2k" <Vision2k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0DB6012-32A4-4312-83EB-E0B9CCEF0BBC@microsoft.com... > Cannot send/receive, create new message, reply or forward messages in > Outlook > 2007. Cannot access email set-up under Tools/Option/Email options. > > I have done a repair of Office 2007 but it did not help. This disc...

Automatic Backup Files
How do I create an automatic (daily) backup copy of a worksheet in another drive location? I also need to restrict access to the backup copy. Hi I would use a separate backup tool for this. I won't use Excel / VBA for this as Excel has to be running for this backup procedure. There're several free/shareware programs for doing backups periodically -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany MsD wrote: > How do I create an automatic (daily) backup copy of a > worksheet in another drive location? I also need to > restrict access to the backup copy. ...

Money 2005 release date 9/21/04
Excerpted from the Money 05 press materials fact sheet which seems to have just been updated. Availability: Money Deluxe 90-day downloadable trial versions are scheduled to be available in September 2004 at http://www.microsoft.com/money/. Money Standard, Deluxe and Premium versions are scheduled to be available for purchase at retail or full download at http://www.microsoft.com/money/ on September 21, 2004. Were did you get this info. I can't find it on the MS site. "prokkos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:132201c499a6$18a9ab50$a30...

Error: "The operation failed due to a network or other communication problem"
Keep getting this error on Outlook 2000 when opening an email. "The operation failed due to a network or other communication problem" After hitting OK, the email seems to open correctly and looks correct. But it happens about 30% of the time. Already tried fixing it using KB 813742, but error came right back. Anyone have any idea's? ...

Outlook 2003 and PDA hold getting messages
I am running XP Pro, Outlook 2003 with latest SP's and have a ongoing problem I can not solve. My Dell Axim is connected, and Active Sync is set to stay up to date automatically, this part works. Outlook is set to access my POP account every 3 minutes. I am a SOHO so I need my mail. Well Outlook will not go get the message every 3 min UNLESS I remove the Dell from its docking station. It will check messages if I F9 outlook, or manually click the send/receive radio button.. I have tried different times and nothing seems to work.. Is there some setting somewhere I am missing? TIA ...

Excel
Dont no if this will help - but here's goes. I am doing an assignment at uni, which involves building a model o excel and then doing a report. What I am having difficulty with is that you have to convert currenc into dollars - which is the only problem I having. You had to import database with all the data on which I have done and then import conversion table from the msn website - which I have also done. What dont understand is that the book which we are using has the assignmen more or less in but isnt good on the idea I need. Its says you creat an IF statement to convert the curren...

How to open PUBL. file after renaming. Unrecognized by PUBLISHER
After renaming my PUBLISHER file, I am unable to open it. Can someone help me recover it please. Thanks. Looking in my crystal ball I cannot see any clues as to what OS or version of OS or level of MS Publisher you are using nor what the original name of your file was and what you changed it to and for that matter why you changed it so I suppose we will just have to wait for your reply. John G. "capribah" <capribah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF334F60-1B2D-4BB7-B3DA-EC18ED566268@microsoft.com... > After renaming my PUBLISHER file, I am unable t...

excel invoise problem
Hi I am quite new to excel, and would like to use the invoice and the figures that are input, to go to a spreadsheet but I seem to be able to do it. Is it possible or am I on the wrong track and use a different program. Thanks in advance Sue Sue It's quite 'do-able' but depends on how complex you want to make it. It will almost certainly require some code but this could be simply recorded if necessary. You may wish to think about Access, which may be a better, more scaleable solution, but also needs a certain knowledge of that application to implement to. Post back ...

Outlook Set Regarding Feature
When using Outlook to email contacts, we would like to record that communication against each account or Contact in CRM. We use the Track in CRM button and then select the 'Set Regarding' feature, however this 'Set Regarding' feature only allows us to assoicate the email to a single account or contact. Is it possible to select multiple accounts or contacts, or does this kind of email need to be generated via CRM and not Outlook. Many thanks Steve Hi, You can set regarding to multiple entities in CRM 4. Regards, Donna "Steve Le Monnier" wrote: > When...

excel budget file locks
Does ayone have issues with the excel budget import wizard locking up the excel file after completion ? It is a nuissance for many of my clients and we have not resolved the issue. It seems to happen in terminal server sessions. -- Brian Connell Data Resolution Yes, we have the same issue. We have to initiate an Excel session from within GP (easiest way is to export something from SmartLists) and close the budget file to unlock it. This did not happen when we were running v7.5. It started after upgrading to v9.0. We run GP over Citrix. -- Elisabeth "Brian Connell" wrote...

Import from Excel to Windows live outlook
How to import contacts from an Excel Spreadsheet to Windows live Outlook No such animal as "Windows live Outlook". There is Microsoft Outlook, and you will find the option under File, Import and Export. And there is Windows Live Mail, and there you could probably look in Help or post your question to the Live Mail group. Either way, "Excel" isn't actually involved and isn't needed. Import from Excel wrote: > How to import contacts from an Excel Spreadsheet to Windows live Outlook If you mean Office Outlook............... See Ron's site ...

setup formula to calculate random dates
Hi all, I am trying to setup a formula to calculate employees terminated each months. I hate doing this and it sucks. I have a employee spreadsheets and it contains all the users (hire date, termination date). the data is enter in different columns. At the end of the month, I need to know how many employees are teminated. I have another column by months (Jan, Feb, .... December) I need to calculate how many people were layed off each month. Thanks for all your help. Try Sorting by the Month Column and then using Data | Subtotals to Count the Entries in the Terminated Column every time the...

can you update a charts data range automatically in Excel?
In a spreadsheet with multiple charts, is it possible to update the data range and supporting calculations for the charts when you paste new data into the spreadsheet. Calvin If your question is, can you change the data to update the charts, Yes. If not please clarify the question Thanks Vyenktesh "Cal@tech-etch" wrote: > In a spreadsheet with multiple charts, is it possible to update the data > range and supporting calculations for the charts when you paste new data into > the spreadsheet. > > Calvin Calvin - You can set up the charts to use dynamic range...

Excel header/footer cell reference
In Excel is it possible to put a cell referenc in a header or footer? Paddy With the use of VBA, yes. Sub CellInFooter() With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.CenterFooter = .Range("A1").text End With End Sub Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:08:03 -0800, "Paddy" <Paddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Excel is it possible to put a cell referenc in a header or footer? Via code? Yes. You can use the workbook_beforeprint event to modify the header. Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With Me.Workshe...

How can I copy Word data into a merged cell in Excel?
I am trying to copy some text from a Word document into an Excel spreadsheet. I get an error message about "data not same shape" then I get an error message "cannot copy data into merged cell." I'm on Office 2002. Unmerge the cell and paste it into the upper leftmost of the cells that were merged, then merge again although I would strongly advice NOT using merged cells, sooner or later (sooner) they are bound to cause problems, it is pretty easy to get similar layout with center across selection etc Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Suzan Wild" wrote: > I ...

Access to Excel
how do I only allow access to one user at a time in Excel Cap wrote: > how do I only allow access to one user at a time in Excel A bit more detail would be helpful - is this on a stand-alone machine, or on a network, and are you wanting to restrict access to the program or a workbook, or any combination of that? ...

Outlook 2007 fault
Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after archiving old emails. Cant work without running about 500k mailbox. Does anyone have any solutions? Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should seem so inefficient!! thanks, Sam Sam, you wrote on Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:08:15 -0700: > Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after > archiving old emails. Cant work without running about 500k mailbox. Does > anyone have any solutions? Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should > seem so inefficient!! http:/...