how to flip paired data in a table, so last pair appears at top o.

i have paired data in a columnar table. how would i flip the table, so the
last data pair appear @ the top & the first @ the bottom?
0
mcgrath1 (1)

Hi
in B1 enter:
1
in B2:
2
select both cells and copy down. Now sort with column B (descending)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

jim mcgrath wrote:
> i have paired data in a columnar table. how would i flip the table,
> so the last data pair appear @ the top & the first @ the bottom?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

PA Misc. Log Tables

visual basic

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

item class table

Subquery
Hi, I'm trying to code a subquery on a table but to no avail...it's a very simple table that has Date (short date, just recording the day) and NAV which is a number (double). All I'm wanting to do is have a query that displays the Date, the NAV and the NAV from the day before - only recording business dates. In other words, the subquery number I want is the NAV from the record preceeding the current one. I've got as far as the below, but that just gets the same NAV number as today's: SELECT tblNAV.Date, tblNAV.NAV, (SELECT LAST(x.NAV) FROM tblNAV as X LEFT JOIN tblNAV on...

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...

find data and autopaste when found

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

basic pivot table group
I have looked at some basic Pivot Table tutorials, but I have a very basic question not answered by their examples. . . . I have data in a spreadsheet formatted like this, each row representing an event: Timestamp Process Message ID 11:23:45:123 processA message123 11:23:45:124 processB message123 11:23:45:136 processC message123 11:23:46:123 processA message456 11:23:47:123 processB message456 11:23:47:678 processC message456 Can a pivot table help me reformat the data like below? ...

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...