how to converts a number to text eg. "2" become "two" #2

0
CQ (9)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213360

many excel utilities from third parties have this built in

http://xcell05.free.fr/

Morefunc for instance, see above link

--
Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

Portland, Oregon

"CQ" <CQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
terre081 (3244)

Email can not get through between two domains #2
I am new to Exchange. Sorry for stupid questions. This is my question: An office used to have an Exchange 5.5 box to manage emails for two companies A.com and B.com. Just add a new Windows SBS 2003 for A.com. Now, the SBS 2003 server is managing emails for both A.com and B.com (did by following http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260973). That is, a connector is created in the new server to deliver mails to B.com. After that, users at B.com can not send email to A.com users. But A.com user can send email to B.com and users in both companies can send and receive email from outside. When user...

how to share a OUTLOOK 2k PST file between two pc: win2k and Xp
Good mornign to you all, thank you for helping and reading ;) I would like to know if there is a way to share a PST file in outlook 2000, between a xp and win2k...if i do it, via share a network connection where pst is stored, if both connection are open, one says that "FILE OPEN NOT EDITABLE" or somethign like that.. i hope to be able to express this situation in a not too strange way ;) excuse me for mistakes.. Thank you again, Ivan Cavalloni Natively Pst files cannot be accessed by multiple connections as the first connection will file lock the pst, there may be some ideas her...

two colum lookup #2
i would like to see the cells in colum A & B which coiside with the cells in colums F & G i will ammend the original so that i can be understood better and send shortly -- alexanderd ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alexanderd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4984 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=278114 ...

(.NET) MD5CryptoServiceProvider and (Win32 CSP) CryptHashData/CryptGetHashParam return two different Hash values,...
Hi, this is not a pure MFC/VC++ question but my apologizes at first. Well, i have a application that calculates the hash for a file. You can request a CALG_SHA1 or a CALG_MD5 for the File. The Process of Hash Calculation works fine, but i get two totally different Hash values for e.g. kernel32.dll when i try to get the hash with the following steps compared to the managed .NET MD5 Provider. The Hash "24d244d0a15ab17885d578d1c54d5294" comes from the following steps: CryptAcquireContextW CryptCreateHash CryptHashData CryptGetHashParam, with HP_HASHSIZE CryptGetHashParam, with HP_HASH...

Outlook Networking #2
Is it possible to have a home network (3 PC's)with Outlook running on each and set it up so that they all synchrionize? That is, change an entry on one pc and it effects all three. Kevin wrote: > Is it possible to have a home network (3 PC's)with > Outlook running on each and set it up so that they all > synchrionize? That is, change an entry on one pc and it > effects all three. Not easily...but see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm ...

Outlook 2003: Two distinct contacts sets
I seem to have ended up with two different sets of contacts. If I add a contact using the "Contacts" tab, or by right clicking an originator and adding to contacts, then I cannot subsequently use that contact in rules such as "From people" or "in contacts". Conversely, if I add a contact as part of the process of creating a new rule, I cannot then find the person in Contacts. I cannot find any way to distinguish between these two sets of contacts - they are both called "Contacts", but I'd really like to get to the position where I have only o...

How to RANDOMLY split a whole dataset into two sub-dataset? #2
Hi, At your possible convenience, might anyone please kindly answer my question? How to RANDOMLY split a whole dataset (n=2000) into two sub dataset (n=1000, n=1000) in SPSS or Excel? Thank you very much. Please take care Caroline ...

Office 2004 Mainstream Support Has Been Extended two years!
Details on the MacBU blog: http://www.officeformac.com/blog/ -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> Follow us on twitter <https://twitter.com/entouragehelp> ...

two-page e-mail created in publisher 2003
I created a two page e-mail in publisher 2003. How do I get it to send BOTH pages at once. it is a continuation of the first page on to the second. Thanks! Meagan You can't - emails are a continuous "page". You could convert it to something else and insert them into a single email. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Meagan" <Meagan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21948F73-9B20-4069-B1E2-AE8EB05B5C83@microsoft.com... >I created a two page e-mail in publisher 2003....

Merging two profiles #2
Hi there I just had a new profile installed on my computer for an exchange server. My previous profile is for my personal POP3 accounts. Is there any neat way to merge the two profiles and retain access to all my existing emails? Thanks very much Lloyd pinkfloydfan <lloyd.greensite@googlemail.com> wrote: > I just had a new profile installed on my computer for an exchange > server. My previous profile is for my personal POP3 accounts. > > Is there any neat way to merge the two profiles and retain access to > all my existing emails? No need to ask more than once. Ope...

Exchange 2003 promblem with two domains
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For some reason its stopped workong on one of them. exchange is on domain 1, with all mail accounts and works perfectly still, for all users on domain 1 domain 2 used to work fine with it, but now it will only recive email from exchange via the outlook client. not send it, with the msg you do not have permission to send email on behalf of this sender. when you try and send anything. Trust is still in place and working fine.. tested from both domains Any ideas ? as currently domain 2 is having to use webmai...

Merging two lists #2
I need to merge two address lists with differing information. Some addresses in list A are also in list B. List B includes a column with phone numbers and A does not. How do I merge the two adding the phone number to the correct address rows and keep all the other info intact? Hi Bill so all the addresses are in list A, but list B has additional information that list A doesn't have? if so you can use the VLOOKUP to "add" the data from list B to list A (assuming your spreadsheet is set up in a useable format) e.g. list A .....A............B 1..Name....Address list B .....

Compare two Sheets with Conditional Formatting #2
I'm going insane I'm trying to compare two sheets using Walkenbach's approach but for some reason when I use it...certain values don't show differences. Example: Sheet 1 (Range Name is Grid) has 18000 on Cell A1 Sheet 2 (Range Name is OldGrid) has 18000 on Cell A2 So if I change Cell A1 on Sheet 1 to 1 it should show me change but no...it just does nothing. However if I type 133...it shows change. Selection.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _ "=COUNTIF(OldGrid,A1)=0" Selection.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 40 Help really appreciate...

Conditional formatting of dates in two cells using Excel 2007
Hi, I've got a spreadsheet set up as: Column A - task Column B - Expected completion date Column C - Actual completion date and I want to set it up so that all tasks that have not yet been completed but should have been are highlighted in red (that is, for example, if B2< todays date and C2 is blank then A2 is highlighted red). I've been messing about but can't seem to get it right in the conditional formatting - any suggestions? thanks Select cell A2 Select conditional format -> formula Enter the following forumla =AND(B2<TODAY(),C2=&qu...

Word 2007 takes about two minutes before I can type anything
When I open Word it shows the hourglass for about two minutes before I can type anything. PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel work fine. Any suggestion? I'm using Office 2007 SP2. That's usually because Word is having problems finding the printer driver. Have you got a locally installed, compatible printer driver? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "SantistaS" <santistas@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OO9UaySnKHA.5700@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I open Word it shows the hourglass for about two minutes before I can > type anything. PowerPoi...

How to synchronise Outlook 2000 on two PCs
I am using a desktop PC in my home office (OS: Windows xp), and that's the place where I'm receiving E-mail, News an so on. In addition, I have a notebook (OS: Windows xp pro). Both are connected to a wireless network. (Windows home network). Is there a simpel way to synchronise calendar, tasks, contacts, e-mail ..... between the two PCs (Just like when you have a PDA?) Thanks Gunnar Rutle ...

Two mailboxes
Hello, I have two mailboxes in my Outlook 2003. If I get a message to my 2'nd mailbox & click "reply" - default set in From field is usernamename from my first mailbox. How can I change it? I can choose manually by clicking From field & setting my first mailbox but I would like to fill it automatically. regards Joanna You'll need to use a 3rd party utility to change it automatically. http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/sendaccount.htm#tools -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlo...

how can i use the same account with the same personal folders in two computers #2
please help in my company we have to use one account in two machines and we want every one in two machines to be aware of what the other do and what mails he send and recive, please note that dont use microsoft exchange as a mail server thanks in advance ...

Combining two columns into one- Excel 2007
I have two columns of information. The first contains the date and the second contains a number. I want to combine these two into a single column where the date is the first piece of data and the number is the second, etc. etc. I have about 15000 sets of data (date and number), so to do this manually would be out of the question. Any suggestions for a "novice" programmer? Thanks Steve Clarification What I want to do is insert a blank row every other row, and then move the data in column b1 down into A2, b2 into A4 etc. Original worksheet A B 2/1/2007 45 2/2/2007 49 2/3/2007...

OL 2003; Question about two default attachments in HTMLMessage Format
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C51E85.7F26CCA0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0010_01C51E85.7F26CCA0" ------=_NextPart_001_0010_01C51E85.7F26CCA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Outlook 2003, XPP SP2=20 Hello, When I send an e-mail message in HTML message format, the recipient = (even when I send to myself) also receives two default attachments, = image001.png and image002.png. The first image is a what I would guess a = Microsoft ...

Two Outlook 2000 boxes merge to one
Hi: User A: Left the Company Several weeks Ago. User B: Used User "A" email box until she got hired on a Perm basis. Issue: User B now has her own inbox but would like to have all of the 1500 hundred emails and folders in USER "A" in box transferred to her new in box. OBvioulsy she could simply forward these emails to her own box BUT I wanna know if there is another way to get the present info from USEr "A" inbox to transferred USer "B" in box? Can the two in boxes some how merge? Once this "merge" has taken place USER A in box ...

Merging data from two worksheets? #2
Thanks for your help. I'll take a look. : -- legal_eagl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- legal_eagle's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1603 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27498 If you get stuck then just post back with specifics such as ranges, data, sheet names etc -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Two (2) 32 Oz Spray, Pre-Mixed BonaKemi WOOD Cleaner
List Price:$18.98 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000CNTYMA Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000CNTYMA Neutral cleaner for polyurethane finished wood floors and factory pre-finished wood floors does not dull finish or leave oily residue like all purpose cleaners. BonaKemi cleaner is waterborne, non-toxic, and environmentally responsible. Anderson Manufacturing recommends BonaKemi(R) for Anderson polyurethane wood floors. Leaves no oily residue. Spot clean food spills and other stains. Quickly wipe out red wine, dried spaghetti sauce, mustard, ...

Migration between two Exchange 2003
Hi! We have two different Windows 2003 forests. Both have domain and forest level "Windows 2003". We have deployed Exchange 2003 in each forest: Forest A, Exchange 2003 A Forest B, Exchange 2003 B We want migrate all mailboxes from Exchange 2003 A to Exchange 2003 B. But we don't want to migrate any account from Forset A to Forest B; we'll create for each migrated mailboxes a new account in Forest B. What is the best solution for this deployment? Thanks in advance. Cicek Exmerge :-) -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "mustafa" <mustafa@discussio...

How can I unsync two side by side Word 2003 files?
I am merging some information from two Word files. When displayed side by side they scrool together. How can I unsynch them? On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:46:11 -0800, scroolintomG <scroolintomG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am merging some information from two Word files. >When displayed side by side they scrool together. >How can I unsynch them? Directly below the View Side By Side button is the Synchronous Scrolling button. (With the two windows on the same screen, the ribbon gets compressed so they don't display their labels, but you can hover on the bu...