How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", bet

How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is it
a formala I can use?
0
JoF (2)

HI
Try this  =A1&" "&""""&B1&" "&""""&C1, adjust range to your needs
HTH
John
"JOF" <JOF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is
> it
> a formala I can use?

0
johnd1 (109)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Referencing cells across sheets

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

parameter for text