I don't find Tools>Options>General (as suggested in other post answers) in
Excel 2007.  On the Office button there is an Excel Options but it doesn't
provide a method of changing font size on the office but.  My font is so
small I can barely see it.

Office button>ExcelOptions>Popular tab>in the "When creating new workbooks"
section, choose font and font size

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"jimwillie" <jimwillie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't find Tools>Options>General (as suggested in other post answers) in
> Excel 2007.  On the Office button there is an Excel Options but it doesn't
> provide a method of changing font size on the office but.  My font is so
> small I can barely see it.

0
Niek

Rewriting a formula...
I have a spreadsheet that calculates totals and has formulas in certain columns. Is is possible to have the formulas work, but not have any numbers in the cells before I input them? For example, in column D, I have the simple formula =D9+E9, and so on and so forth down to =D25+E25. I may only put itmes in until D11. So in D12 thru D25, I have $0.00. Can I rewrite this formula, possible an IF/THEN statement to add the two columns, but not show the $0.00 in D12 thru D25, since I did not have to do any addition? My main goal is to not have this info in D12 thru D25 print to make the sheet ...

Excel not Access

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

New Disk storage

if cell starts with characters formula
Hi I need to count cells in a column starting with certain characters. each cell's data varies in length. I have tried with @countif( but does not work if the cell contains other characters after the "prefix". eg. row 20 cell 5 apples row 21 cell 5 apples red row 22 cell 5 apples green row 23 cell 5 plums green row 23 cell 5 plums purple totals required for apples = 3 (regardless of colour) total required for plums = 2 (regardless of colour) @countif(C20:c30,"plums") gives answer of 1 require answer of 2 @countif(C20:c30,&quo...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel 2007

Size of dynamically allocated array
What's the easiest way to determine the size (number of objects) of a dynamically allocated array? Chip While it's probably not reliable, I did find that the address you get back from the 'new' operator is not the actual starting address of the allocated block. If you subtract sizeof(DWORD)*4 from that address and then read the value at that address, you'll have the requested size, but not the actual size that the memory manager allocated. For example: char *p = new char[1234]; strcpy(p, "Hello World!"); // not necessary but does help to locate stuff in mem...

formula based on format

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

help with simple maths in excel

Setting MDI Parent Size To Fit Around A Child Form
Hi, How do you set the client size of an MDI parent to fit around a child form? Breakpoints in the constructor and load event handler show the child size to be already modified to fit into the parent; the child's size does not match what shows in the Designer. I suppose the real question might be how do you determine the size of the child window or keep the parent from changing it first? Thanks, Gary What you're asking for is a little backwards, but I'm sure you have your reasons. At any rate, these are the properties you will want to investigate: ...