I don't find Tools>Options>General (as suggested in other post answers) in
Excel 2007.  On the Office button there is an Excel Options but it doesn't
provide a method of changing font size on the office but.  My font is so
small I can barely see it.

Office button>ExcelOptions>Popular tab>in the "When creating new workbooks"
section, choose font and font size

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"jimwillie" <jimwillie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't find Tools>Options>General (as suggested in other post answers) in
> Excel 2007.  On the Office button there is an Excel Options but it doesn't
> provide a method of changing font size on the office but.  My font is so
> small I can barely see it.

0
Niek

Excel 2007

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

New Disk storage

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

help with simple maths in excel

Size of dynamically allocated array
What's the easiest way to determine the size (number of objects) of a dynamically allocated array? Chip While it's probably not reliable, I did find that the address you get back from the 'new' operator is not the actual starting address of the allocated block. If you subtract sizeof(DWORD)*4 from that address and then read the value at that address, you'll have the requested size, but not the actual size that the memory manager allocated. For example: char *p = new char[1234]; strcpy(p, "Hello World!"); // not necessary but does help to locate stuff in mem...

formula based on format

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...