I don't find Tools>Options>General (as suggested in other post answers) in
Excel 2007.  On the Office button there is an Excel Options but it doesn't
provide a method of changing font size on the office but.  My font is so
small I can barely see it.

Office button>ExcelOptions>Popular tab>in the "When creating new workbooks"
section, choose font and font size

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"jimwillie" <jimwillie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't find Tools>Options>General (as suggested in other post answers) in
> Excel 2007.  On the Office button there is an Excel Options but it doesn't
> provide a method of changing font size on the office but.  My font is so
> small I can barely see it.

0
Niek