How I can change the direction of Paste All in MS-Excel (MOST URGE

I am using Office 2003. I have copied some data from a word file in Office
Clipboard. Now I want to paste this all data in MS-Excel. When I
choose the "Paste All" option it pastes all data down side, while I want to
paste the data right side / left side. How can I change it's pasting
direction? I do not want to use "Transpose" option beacuse it is tadious &
time consuming. I want to do this with a fasttest manner. How can I do this.
Is it can be done by a macro? If yes then please tell me the macro code.

It is Most Urgent so Please help me as soon as possible.

Hari!

0
Harry (77)

Hi Harry
Don't use Paste Al, use Paste Special>check Transpose
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Harry" <Harry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Office 2003. I have copied some data from a word file in Office
> Clipboard. Now I want to paste this all data in MS-Excel. When I
> choose the "Paste All" option it pastes all data down side, while I want
> paste the data right side / left side. How can I change it's pasting
> direction? I do not want to use "Transpose" option beacuse it is tadious &
> time consuming. I want to do this with a fasttest manner. How can I do
> this.
> Is it can be done by a macro? If yes then please tell me the macro code.
>
> It is Most Urgent so Please help me as soon as possible.
>
> Hari!

0
Roger