how do I work out the VAT on a multpl of columns? #3

Grate!!!! - many thanks for all your help  :

--
chriss
chrissy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1584

how do I log into my work email from home
how do I log into my work email from home Ask your work email Admin. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, blampani asked: | how do I log into my work email from home ...

Hyperlinks to Publisher will not work
I have been trying to link Publisher files to Visio. I go through al of the appropriate steps and it looks like it all works, but then i will not open once you actually click the hyperlink. I tested it t make sure that it was not just me...Excel linked fine as well as Word. Any suggestions? Jill Bertolin -- jbertolin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jbertolini's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=463 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=122384 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Hi Jill, I'm not ...

Ganhar umas massas/Earn real money !!! #3
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

Outlook 2002 not working/Outlook Express is working_Help!
My Outlook stopped working last Friday, I'm not receiving any new emails, I cannot move any files that are in my inbox to any subfolders, and I'm not sure if the emails that I send are even getting to where they are supposed to go! I work for an advertising business and these emails are very important! I also have Outlook Express on the computer and I just checked it and it is receiving all of my emails. Outlook is set as the default and I've tried restarting the computer as well as removing Outlook and re-installing it and nothing works. Any feedback is appreciated! You...

Excel formatting #3
Could someone please help with a macro or any other suggestion to format an Excel sheet. Basically data is downloaded from a bank every week and the size of the file can vary but the formatting is constant. That is each record is 7 lines. So first record is line1-7, second record is line 8-14, third record is line 15-21 and so on. I need to format this data and basically I can record a macro for one data set that is for the record on line 1 to 7. My question is how can I set it to replicate so that it replicates for line 8-14 and then 15-21 and so on. The source formatting remains the same...

Graphing Variable-length columns
Hi, I have a situation where I have a spreadsheet with 2 columns, A and B. Column A is the date and Column B is the # of bids we have submitted on that day. I create a graph based on those columns, that shows the date on the X-axis and the # on the Y-axis. But I would like the graph to be updated automatically everytime I add a new row to the spreadsheet. So that tomorrow, when I add the row for May 10, the chart will reflect May 10 without requiring me to recreate the chart. Is this possible? I've tried everything I can think of and it hasn't worked. Thanks! Ben merc1286@hot...

Setting Column Width on Imported Data
Hi all, I would like to know if it is possible to set the column width of a column I am importing to Excel from Access. I need this column for what I'm doing in the Excel file, but I don't want it so wide, or would even like it hidden. Problem is everytime the data gets updated the column goes back to really wide. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Lori. ...

Taks filtering based on category and working hours?
I am using Outlook 2007 and I would like to filter the tasks shown in the "Outlook Today" Tasks column as well as in the Calendar view's "To-Do Bar" based on categories (like e.g. "Business" or "Private") and based on whether we are within working hours (as configured under Tools => Options => Calendar options => Calendar work week) or not. I.e. during my free time I don't want to see any tasks categorized as "Business" and during working hours the ones categorized e.g. "Private" should be hidden. Is that so...

Adding on to a formula across rows and columns
I need to add a second section of a formula onto an existing formul across rows and columns. The problems are: -Not all cells currently contain formulas (some are blank) -Not all the formulas are the same (there are at least 2 different formulas among all the existing formulas that I want to add that secon formula or section to)...and the different formulas are somewha interspersed. -Some of the existing formulas contain relative references (I want t change them to absolute references) -If I use relative references to somehow copy a portion of a formul across all remaining rows and columns,...

USB 3.0 Client Driver
Are there any changes to a client USB driver required to support 5 Gigabit data transfers for USB 3.0 compliant hardware? Thanks, Harry Harry Graham <HarryGraham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Are there any changes to a client USB driver required to support 5 Gigabit >data transfers for USB 3.0 compliant hardware? To a certain extent, we don't know. Microsoft does not yet support USB 3.0, so we don't have a "certified" host controller driver to use as a basis. The fundamental philosophies won't change, but there will certainly...

Order Quantity Modifliers did not work!
I entered the 10 in Multiple field of Order Quantity Modifiers in Item Resources Planning Maintenance page. However; when I issue a new PO in POP manually, the entered quantity '13' did not adjust to "20" automatically, why? If it works with POP Generator only? Thanks! The Multiple field on the Order Quantity Modifiers in Item Resources Planning Maintenance adjusts quantities on Purchase Orders generated through Purchase Order Generator or Material Requirements Planning. Does not adjust the quantity when Purchase Orders are entered into the Purchase Order Entry win...

Office 2004 update 11.3.9 weirdness
Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 In article <1194878374.217619.309200@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>, pattigibbons@nycap.rr.com wrote: > Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed > it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard > drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? > > mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 The Office updat...

want to turn PT row data into column data
original data: name win loss score paul 1 325 Jane 0 1 225 walt 1 400 nancy 0 200 jane 1 300 nancy 1 200 paul 1 365 walt 1 350 when i create p.t. I get (or a vague approximation) paul win 2 loss 0 avg 345 jane win 1 loss 1 avg 260 walt win 1 loss 1 avg 375 nancy win 0 loss 2 avg 200 but this is what I would like: name win loss avg Paul 2 0 345 Jane 1 1 260 walt 1 1 375 nancy 0 2 200 ---------------------------- HOw? tx phynkel, Grab the g...

2003 Macro not working in 2007
Can someone please help. I have macro for IE automation in 2003 but I do not know VBA. Here is the code that works in 2003 but will not run in 2007. Does anyone know what the new code would be for Excel 2007. This is the VBA code Dim objIE As Object Set objIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") With objIE .Navigate "http://mywebsite.com" Do While .Busy: DoEvents: Loop Do While .ReadyState <> 4: DoEvents: Loop .Visible = True This is where Excel 2007 gets stuck. Do While .ReadyState <> 4: DoEvents: Loop Then it ge...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 with Entourage
Evening All, I currently have a client who is running 2 Apple Macs (iBook G4 & iMac Intel Core Duo). They are running SBS2003 Premium for their server and Entourage to connect to Exchange. Given that Dynamics connects so nicely into Outlook, will it work nicely with OSX & Entourage? At the moment this is about the only thing stopping me rolling it out. Regards, Greg Microsoft Dynamics CRM has no support for Mac and OSX at all. Your only option would be to have users connect to a pc from a mac and run crm that way ie a terminal session ============================== John O...

column size mis-match
Hello, In 3 of my stacked-column charts, the display size of one or more of the columns is smaller than the actual number it represents. When sliding my mouse over the column, is says 1,000: when looking at the column size vs the chart y-axis, is says 750. On another, it is 500 vs 250. In another chart, the numbers 332 and 782 are displayed as zero. When I change one of the numbers to 9999, is suddenly does display properly. How is this possible? A despairing texas Tonie! If it's a 3D chart, switch it back to a 2D chart. In stacked column charts, remember that the columns are a...

Optimization of MRMS VER 1.3
hi there is there any way of optimization of mrms 1.3 version to increase the overall perfomance of the system , like deletion of old journals,worksheets etc is there is a way , please let me know to increase the speed of the system to my users. thanks in advance Archive the old data - redice he size -have latest version of 1.3 updates. Specification of your hardware, server, and networking. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = "rizwan" <rizwan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50087A1D-10F6-42A8-9BB0-E92F3CF51725@m...

Autoresize column for ClistCtrl
Hi, how could I have a Clistcontrol that always resizes its columns(>=1) exactly to fit its content. Recently I saw an article on codeproject for a C# ListView control where they use a trick. They send a [Control] + [+] key , it possible to do the same with MFC. If not how can I do the same ? I have seen that done. First see if SetColumnWidth with either LVSCW_AUTOSIZE or LVSCW_AUTOSIZE_USEHEADER will help you out. If not see this article. (It mainly about a bug in windows related to resizing a list control and it's header dynamically) http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/Auto_S...

3 pst files
I want to have 3 pst files on my Outlook 2003 setup. Is this possible? I have the pst file that I work now and 2 others which are pst files from an old laptop which I want just to be there as separate. How can I do it and shall I do Import or is there any other way. thanks Virginia Don't use the import feature. Simply reconnect the pst-files via; File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... You can place the pst-file in a location that is convenient to you. For instance in a sub folder of your My Documents folder called "Outlook". -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Out...

Cannot install the 3rd Exchange 2003 Server #3
Hi All, Please help me. I cannot install the 3rd exchange Server 2003 on windows server 2003 Std with SP1 and without SP1. My AD is Server 2003 with SP1. The other 2 Exchange Server is 2003 std with SP2. During installing a new Exchange computer into the organization, I receive the following error message: Setup failed while installing sub-component Site Replication Service with error code 0xC007054B (please consult the installation logs for a detailed description). You may cancel the installation or try the failed step again. And the log is have the following error: [19:50:13] DS or RPC is b...

Cross Tab with dynamic date column
Hi there, I'm using access 2003 on XP Pro SP2 I have a cross tab query (for payroll) One Row Heading for Date Format([Check Date],"WW") One Column Heading for [Employee Name] One Sum Column for [Amount] Very simple and works fine and it give me every week a new column The problem start when I'm trying to create a report I want to show the last 8 week (columns) in my report dynamically And want it done automatically without having to change the column name every week (Because the column name change every week in addition to the rest of columns) Is there any way to cr...

Excel Formula for Column
Hello, I am new to excel and i have three columns (A,B,C,ect) of info and about 5000 rows (1,2,3,ect). Not sure if those are the correct names. I am trying to figure out how i can get every number in the B column to be multiplied by 7.25. All I have found on the net so far is how to multiply it by another cell, but thats not what I need. Can someone please help me or I am looking at alot of extra hours. Thanks in advance. Type 7.25 in an unused cell. Highlight the cell, select Edit, Copy, the select all cells in column B you want multiplied, then select Edit, Paste Special, Multipl...

Setup #3
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003 for email accts. I cannot get it to work. I have wireless Sprint internet and generally use Yahoo for my email. I am forgetting something? Can someone help me? Yahoo help & FAQ's on how to setup? "Sharon" <Sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53A4DBFC-8301-4052-B243-8C3EAD8B3465@microsoft.com... >I am trying to setup Outlook 2003 for email accts. I cannot get it to >work. > I have wireless Sprint internet and generally use Yahoo for my email. I > am > forgetting something? Can someone hel...

After migrating Exch2003 OOF does not work?
Hello! After migrating system and mailboxes from Win2000sp4/Exch2000sp3 to Win2003sp1 domain/Exchange2003 without sp1 cluster the Out of Office function does not work. When I create new user in 2003 domain, the OOF works fine. I didn't find any good advise from microsoft. Does anybody have the same problem? Thanks ...

Publisher 2002 working with Vista
I'm having problems with publisher 2002 working with Window's Vista. I can do basic functions, but if I want to reformat or change something, a color, or put an outline around a box etc, the program cancels out. I am wondering if 2002 is "too old" for Vista. Anyone else having problems with this? Try putting Publisher in a compatibility mode. Right-click the Publisher program icon, properties, compatibility tab. You may have to do this in the Programs folder. My desktop icon doesn't have this option but the Office folder icon does. Publisher 2002 works fine for me ...