How do I set up four sepatate charts, on a single page, in Excel?

I am using Excel 2002.  I would like to be able to print our timecards for
the month on one page.  Each timecard fills an entire page.  Is there a way
to fit all four timecards onto a single-page (one in each corner of the page)?
0
Duryead (1)

You can inbed many charts on a regular sheet. Try clicking on the chart to
copy

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"Duryead" <Duryead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Excel 2002.  I would like to be able to print our timecards for
> the month on one page.  Each timecard fills an entire page.  Is there a
> way
> to fit all four timecards onto a single-page (one in each corner of the
> page)?

0
dguillett1 (2487)