How do I set up a running subtraction column in Excel?

NEWBIE: Can you please help me?

hi,
you need to be more specific. describe your data.

0
anonymous (74722)
10/4/2004 3:49:24 PM
Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

aschneider wrote:
> NEWBIE: Can you please help me?
0
frank.kabel (11126)
10/4/2004 3:57:34 PM
Thank you for your response.  I want to set up a checkbook in excel.  When I
create a withdrawl in one column, I would like a running balance to appear in
another column.
TIA
Arthur

"anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:

> hi,
> you need to be more specific. describe your data.

number rounding in MS Excel

update column

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Filters in Excel 2003

Public Folder link to Excel File

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Setting up a new e-mail account

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003