how do I set up a pie chart to show % of same value entries

how can I show a pie chart with % of same value entries in a column eg.

values of 1,1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3  I want a chart to show 50% are 1's, 30% are 2's
and 20% are 3's
0
beachlife (1)

Add a heading to the column of numbers, then you could create a pivot
table to summarize the data, and create a pie chart from the pivot table
results.

There are instructions for pivot tables in Excel's Help, and Jon Peltier
has information and links:

In the pivot table, add the number field to the row area, and another
copy of the number field to the data area, as Count of number.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

visual basic

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.

Setting up a new e-mail account

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Doesn't show busy,when scheduling meeting
Hello I have a user, who has meetings scheduled and shows up in her Calendar fine. But, when she or someone else tries to schedule new meeting, invite her, it doesn't show her busy schedule. It indicates as if she is available all time. Secondly, when she edits the meeting and marks as "Out of Office", than it shows up as busy. Her Out of Office is Off. Outlook 2000 with Exchange corporate setup. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ...