How do I send an excel document to members of my address book?

0
Bobbi (20)

"bobbi" <bobbi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>Nothing

Please write your question in the big white space provided, not just in the
subject line.

You have two options - from within Excel select Mail To or in your mail
client open a new message and add the file as an attachment....

0
gbplinux (1141)
11/8/2007 3:32:38 PM
Ron de Bruin has done all the work for you.

For his SendMail add-in see...........

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

For code snippets see.............

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:28:04 -0800, bobbi <bobbi@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

0
Gord

number rounding in MS Excel

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Cannot send e-mail to *anyone* when user with full mailbox is cc: Is this a bug ?
After enforcing mailbox limits on my new Exch2003 SP1 server, users report that when attempting to send an e-mail message that includes any user that has a full-mailbox, message do not get sent. As soon as user that has mailbox was removed from the cc: list, messages go thru. Is this a bug ? Exch2003 Sp1, Outlook2002 Yes - this is a bug. From my knowledge MS is working as hard as they can to resolve this issue. There are available updates for it- I am not sure I recall fully - check the MS website for more info. ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Filters in Excel 2003

Public Folder link to Excel File

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Sending Email #6

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

Need macro help to close excel

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

MS Money '04 Reference Books
Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem to have one for every software program other than Money. Any suggestions? Thanks much, Too many books ended up getting pulped--I'm not sure there are any for Money anymore. You might check on http://www.amazon.com. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e72001c3f056$477b1c10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is anyone aware of any good MS Money '04 reference > books? I've checked the MS Press website, but they seem > to...