How do I 'Print Preview an excel worksheet in color?

I'm using XP and need to 'print preview' in color. Mine is black and white.
How do I change this setting?
0
carole (14)

Hi Carole,
I'm afraid you will have to lie! You need to install a printer that does
colours and set this as the printer to be used by your workbook. It does not
matter that you do not have this printer - unless you hit the Print icon!
Now print preview is in colour. Suggestions: any HP DeskJet printer, or if
it shows up as an installed printer, Microsoft Document Image Printer
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Carole" <Carole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using XP and need to 'print preview' in color. Mine is black and
> white.
> How do I change this setting?

0
bliengme5824 (3040)
4/1/2005 6:33:57 PM
Thanks Bernard. I will get our IT person on it. I'm not 'authorized' to set
up printers.
Carole
"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

> Hi Carole,
> I'm afraid you will have to lie! You need to install a printer that does
> colours and set this as the printer to be used by your workbook. It does not
> matter that you do not have this printer - unless you hit the Print icon!
> Now print preview is in colour. Suggestions: any HP DeskJet printer, or if
> it shows up as an installed printer, Microsoft Document Image Printer
> best wishes
> --
> Bernard V Liengme
> www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
> remove caps from email
>
> "Carole" <Carole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm using XP and need to 'print preview' in color. Mine is black and
> > white.
> > How do I change this setting?

0
Drake2338 (3)

number rounding in MS Excel

printing 2 charts on single page

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

printing imported gif files in Excel