How do I move/merge an Excel file to an existing MS Word file?

How do I move/merge an Excel file to an existing MS Word file?  I want to
combine all data into one file under word.
0
transfer (1)

Hi
the easiest way would be copy and paste?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Excel to Word transfer" <Excel to Word
transfer@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> How do I move/merge an Excel file to an existing MS Word file?  I
want to
> combine all data into one file under word.

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Excel 2007

Take a look at security pack for MS Windows
--yibeujjlfx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vyjaaasi"; type="multipart/alternative" --vyjaaasi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mxqquhmmrnwjoq" --mxqquhmmrnwjoq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files

Excel not Access

Where is the workspace file stored?