How do I make it disappear?

I copied and pasted from a website all well and good, however, there is
a =80 in some of the cells that I want out. This is locked in as the
first entry in the cell.
If I delete the line it appears in the next line.
I cannot backspace it out either.
Any clues how to make it go away?

Ralphael, the OLD one

0
ambraja (40)

right click it and tell us what happens.
--
Gary''s Student

"Ralphael1" wrote:

> I copied and pasted from a website all well and good, however, there is
> a € in some of the cells that I want out. This is locked in as the
> first entry in the cell.
> If I delete the line it appears in the next line.
> I cannot backspace it out either.
> Any clues how to make it go away?
>
> Ralphael, the OLD one

0
GarysStudent (1572)

Make TextBox Editable.
Hi, My project is in MS Access. In which I have one Form(DatEntry) which I am using for data entry in table(PRODUCTION). In this Form I have some Textboxes and Comboboxes. Date,PalletNo,CustomerCode,ItemNo,PONo,Desc,Carton s,Pcs,PartialCarton,PartialCarton1,PartialCarton2, TotalQuantity,Notes. All are of type Text. Now when I enter Cartons and Pcs in the TextBoxes after that Total Quantity will automatically count and value of Textbox(TotalQuantity) set to its value.After that when I enter some quantity in Partial Carton Textbox then again TotalQuantity change. For this I am Using Code as the ...

How to make the title bars in MDI's MainFrame and ChildFrame narrower?
I want to have as much space for multiple views in MDI application. The title bar for each child frame (plus the title bar for MainFrame itself ) take too much space. I removed the title bar for a child frame by removing WS_CAPTION in window style - however the children/views do not want to tile in this approach. At least, is there any way to squeeze the width to absolute minimum, for both ChildFrame and MainFrame? I use MFC 6.0 on WinXP. You cant get away without painting the Nonclient area yourself if you want to do this. You will need to override NCCalcSize as well. Its a good amou...

Didn't expect this
Why Oh Why? In order to save some properties of the dialog I made it serializable, but every time you make a call to an ActiveX control on it the control throws an exception. Am I missing something? Thanks. ...

How do i make the whole y axis label show up it wont show the end
When i label the y-axis the very last letter wont show up unless i print only that chart. I want to copy and paste it into a word document but i need the whole label to show up. This is a known problem in Excel 95 or earlier up to Excel 2003. I haven't heard of it in Excel 2007. Here is a bit of information about the problem: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/AxisLabelCutOff.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Jordan" <Jordan@discussions.microsoft.co...

Cursor disappears 02-18-10
I'm using Word 2003. While typing or during a pause, the cursor disappears and I end up typing blanks. This is a new problem after being infected by a virus. If your computer has really been infected by a virus, you should obviously deal with that first. However, note that there is a known issue with Word 2003 that affects the size of the insertion point. To fix it (temporarily), change the zoom to 500% and then back to your preference. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Mr Ron" wrote: > I'm using Word 2003. While typing or during a pause, ...

The sound has disappeared when I attempt to permanently delete ite
Historically, when I received an junk email that I wanted to immediately delete, I would hold down the shift key and hit the delete sign on the Outlook toolbar. When I did so, a dialog box would appear to confirm that I wanted to permanently delete the item. When the dialog box appeared, it was accompanied by a sound. This morning for the first time, the sound no longer plays. I have tried re-booting, to no avail. How do I turn this sound back on? Control Panel, Sounds, select sound for emptying the recycle bin. This usually only works for direct emptying, not shift delete. Test it by e...

Bills Summary Disappears after Online Update?!?
I have MSMoney 2005 and do online updates for Fifth Third Bank and Citi Bank. I have been testing some strange things and have duplicated the following: 1. If I log into Money and "Work Offline," I am unable to update any of my accounts manually. It simply says "Failed" without any explanation. Money used to allow for manual updates when logging in "offline." Has that changed, or is there a bug? 2. If I log into Money "online," an update starts immediately ( there is no way to cancel it ) and part-way through the update, my listings in "Bill...

Use Our Catalogs To make big profits. Ditributorships opening nationwide Free Info giftsemporium2000@yahoo.com leave name and adresss and ill send you infomation to get started
Use Our Catalogs To make big profits. Ditributorships opening nationwide Free Info giftsemporium2000@yahoo.com leave name and adresss and ill send you infomation to get started ...

Program links disappeared
I installed some updates in WinXP. Now my programs are not listed in the Program Menue. They are still on the C drive. To start a program I have to click on the C drive, then open the Program folder and open the particular program folder and select the start icon. System restore and a re -install of the OS did not fix the problem. Any other ideas? What updates did you install? Were you running WinXP SP3 when you installed these updates? Are you running WinXP SP3 now? Did you do a Repair Install of Windows or a clean install? What anti-virus application or security suite ...

how do make door hangers
I am trying to figure out how to do door hangers similar to the ones that pizza parlors or gutter (door-to-door) sales men might leave on your door. Is that possible in publisher or do I need to print a half page and cut out the 'door hanger' part. I've seen templates for them. Let me see if I can find where............ Mary has some templates at http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm If that doesn't help, try Googling for doorhanger + Publisher -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "paradoxkg@yahoo.com" <paradoxkg@yahoo.com@discussions.micros...

How to Make Activity Associated View Default to "All"
1.) Backup Global.js file here <crm server>\wwwroot\_common\scripts 2.) Open Global.js file here <crm server>\wwwroot\_common\scripts 3.) Past the Code Below into the top portion right under the declarations 4.) Save, All pages update automatically to the last option, when the page loads for the first time. // Added to Make the Actvities Sort to 'All' function Activity(object) { if(object != null) { object.selectedIndex = object.options.length - 1; object.fireEvent('onchange'); } } // Added to Make the Actvities Sort to 'All' function window.onload(...

.csv file
I am creating a .csv file which includes bank account numbers. Some of them include zeroes at the beginning but even if I format the column as text, the zeroes keep disappearing. Is there a way to keep the zeroes at the beginning of each cell? I am on Windows XP Professional and running Excel 2003 SP2. Thanks, Katherine How are you checking for the leading 0's? Are you opening the .csv file in NotePad? Or are you reimporting the file into excel? Try opening in NotePad to check. BCK57 wrote: > > I am creating a .csv file which includes bank account numbers. Some of them ...

Making a vertical booklet
I am trying to make a vertical booklet (a booklet with a horizontal fold in the middle) so that the booklet is read from top to bottom rather than left to right. Can anyone help me do this without having to rotate all the text boxes in a horizontal booklet? Thank you very much!! David By the way, I am using Publisher 2003. Thanks! David.Sabban@gmail.com wrote: > I am trying to make a vertical booklet (a booklet with a horizontal > fold in the middle) so that the booklet is read from top to bottom > rather than left to right. > Can anyone help me do this without having to rotate...

make bullet points appear one at a time by clicking the mouse
On a slide I have a text box with several bullet points and I would like these bullet points to appear one at a time but only when I click the mouse, not fade in by a time delay. See if this helps http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/PowerPoint_Line%20by%20line.html -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html "Elsie-crazy" wrote: > On a slide I have a text box with several bullet points and I would like > these bullet points to appear one at a time but only when I ...

Option to choose deposit amount and make payments on backorders. #2
Would like the option to choose deposit amount and make payments on backorders. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a6218988-e708-4938-a567-b96fd43884af&dg=m...

Make $200 Per Day From FREE Affiliate Program
((( http://xr.com/x2x ))) PPCDollar.com Click Fraud War AdSense Publishers Armed Yourself with the Right Tools ((( http://xr.com/v9s ))) ((( http://xr.com/489 ))) ((( http://xr.com/3zd ))) ...

How do u make a curve of best fit [no connected points]in excel?
Have a look at LINEST For use with polynomial see http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polynomial.htm best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "vbvbv" <vbvbv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E27EFB4-DE77-4FE3-9AE7-8F28F0024E0A@microsoft.com... > ...

making custom borders
Hi, I have publisher 2000 on a comp operating Windows 2000 and whenever I go to make a custom border I get the following error: The folder where Publisher keeps BorderArt is unavailable. The folder may have been deleted or renamed, or it's properties may have been changed. Please run Setup again. I have tried to change the security settings to no avail. Does anyone here know what might be wrong? Thanks Hi Yaw (theyaw@hotmail.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hi, || I have publisher 2000 on a comp operating Windows 2000 and || whenever I go to make a custom bord...

Tasks disappearing in Outlook 2002
Anybody experienced uncompleted tasks disappearing out of Outlook 2002? An employee could be fired because they keep complaining of their active task list (which is required) disappearing when they come to work in the morning. Before action is taken, though, I thought I'd better ask if anyone else has experienced this. Note: we are not on an Exchange Server, there's nothing in the "deleted" folder, I've run the view by catagory and there are ONLY completed items left. Thx ...

Inbox e-mails disappeared
When trying to weed out some of my 25,000+ e-mails from my inbox, the screen suddenly became ghosted and my hard drive whirled away for a few minutes. When the screen became restored, all my 25,000+ inbox e-mails seemed to be gone ! However, my Inbox still reports 474 MB of memory being used. As these 25,000+ e-mails contain over ten years of important data, I'm desperate to restore them into my Outlook Express 6. Any suggestions would be most appreciated !!! Cheers, Bob McBride (e-mail: bob- mcbride@heydon.com). ...

Pivot Table Data Headings
Hi All, I have a sheet of data, and a pivot table on another sheet that uses the data. When I change the name of a data field, the data field disappears from the pivot. I would have thought that the name would just update. The new data name is in the field list, but having to go into the field list and drag it out to the pivot is not very practical. Has anyone noticed this issue? Is there a way to make this work? Essentially the pivot is filled with place holder data names (Data1, Data2, etc.). The real names are filled in later after the workbook is distributed around the company, so the m...

How can I make a password edit?
How can I make a edit when I input the password the edit would show '*'s? I assume that you are using CEdit. If you create that on Resource Editor, you can easily add password property through Styles -> Password. Or when you create it you have to add ES_PASSWORD. Thank you "Kim Youngjin" <yjkim@dbsnc.co.kr> д���ʼ� news:uMbRIS$sDHA.2248@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I assume that you are using CEdit. > > If you create that on Resource Editor, you can easily add password > property through Styles -> Password. > Or when you create it you...

How do you make drop down boxs in excel
I need to make several drop down boxs in my worksheet, but don't know how, can anyone give me direction on how to do this? See Debra's site first and post back if you need something else http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Mai" <maiwortman@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:123a01c3730d$722803e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I need to make several drop down boxs in my worksheet, but > don't know how, can anyone give me direction on how to do > this? Select View Tool ...

when making postcards, how do you divide a page in 4 sections and.
when making postcards, how do you divide a page in 4 section and be able to put postcards in each of the 4 sections to print out I don't really think that you want to do that. I know of no printer capable of handling four post cards at a time. Since you didn't specify the version of Publisher that you are using, I will assume Publisher 2003. Open Publisher, choose New from the File drop down menu, then click on Publications for Print, then Postcards. If you don't like any of the designs, open the lease cluttered and make the changes that you wish. Then you can print to one p...

Trying to make a duplicate roster with a button. #2
That seems like it would be easier, but sometimes easier isn't what i wanted... : -- virte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- virtex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26516 ...