How do I make a range of cells in a column equal to another cell

0
jggsfl (1)

Vague, and you should always elaborate on your query in the message area
(never leave it blank)

Anyway, one thought ..

Assume A1 will contain the common value for the range in B1:B5
Put in B1: =IF(A$1="","",A$1)
Copy down to B5
--
Max
Singapore
"jggsfl" <jggsfl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Re: How do I make a range of cells in a column equal to another cell

0
demechanik (4694)

update column

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Single click selects multiple cells

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

WLM transfer to another computer
Hi, I finally moved from Windows 7 RTM to Win7 Pro 64. I did it by installing the new OS on a brand new hard drive, then installed my old hard drive in a 2.5" external enclosure. I've been successful in moving most of my files and settings over, but WLM is the exception. Can someone help answer these questions for me: 1. Where are the actual mail files stored? 2. Where is the account login info stored? 3. In Outlook and OE installing on a new computer, even after moving files, prompted for a full redownload off of the POP server. Anyway to avoid this? Is ther...

Perhaps another Money alternative?
After years of their saying "what's Windows?" I not that the following announcement: --- Announcement: GnuCash 2.1.1 Release - 2007-04-28 17:47 GnuCash 2.1.1 released The GnuCash development team proudly announces GnuCash 2.1.1 aka "Bug-begone", the second of several unstable 2.1.x releases of the GnuCash Open Source Accounting Software which will eventually lead to the stable version 2.2.0. With this new release series, GnuCash is available on Microsoft Windows for the first time... --- I haven't checked into this further just yet, but that will certainly be...

Column help
I have a seating chart I am trying to design for our graduation ceremony. Right now I have the report set up using columns. I have a rectange box with the graduates first, middle and last name in the box. I need 16 columns across the page for the seats which I have working. My problems are that I need a bold line going down the middle to divide the 8th and 9th rows. ( Students come in from 2 lines and meet in the middle of each row.) My next problem is that I need to have another column to the left of the 1st column and one to the right of the 16th column that will count the row num...