How do I make a chart that will automatically calculate my bills .

I want to make a chart/graph that will have 3 columns where I can enter my
bills and have them automatically calculated. !st column the name of company,
Second column amount of bill, 3rd column auto calculate my balance after each
amount entered from 2nd column. Help Please!! Thanks!
0
melsto (1)

Custom charts
Hi, I am making a custom chart and hits the problem mentioned in the article from Peltier: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CreateCustomTypes.html It says: "Another problem with a custom chart type, or any chart with customized formatting. If a chart element with custom formatting is removed from the chart, then added again, the custom formatting is lost, and the element takes on the default formatting for that element in the default chart." Is there a smart way to solve this problem? Could the best thing to do be some VBA-coding and to keep track on the change-event from ...

Size of workbook and calculation time huge because of Sumproducts
Hi , In cell B5 of sheet2 I have the following formula SUMPRODUCT(('sheet1'!$B$2:$B$7000=$A5)*('sheet1'!$G$2:$G$7000=$B$3)*('sheet1 '!$H$2:$H$7000=$B$2)*('sheet1'!$I$2:$I$7000=$B$1)*('sheet1'!$C$2:$C$7000=C$4 )) This formula I am presently having in cell C5 or worksheet "sheet2". The same formula is copied in cells C5:U500, AC5:AU500, BC5:BU500, CC5:CU500, DC5:DU500, EC5:EU500 and FC5:FU500 of sheet2 with only one difference. That is the second criteria $B$3 above is changed to $AB$3 for columns AC5:AU500, changed to $BB$3 for BC5:BU500 , ch...

Using OWC create Stack chart
Hi i would like to build Stack column chart of below sample data using owc please suggest method, Here "-" denotes the field break, Code, Price are two different fields. Code- Price X -5000 X-1000 Y-7000 Y-12000 Y-9000 Thanx ...

Column Chart with multiple vertical axis
I tried building a chart that displays 1 series in dollar sales and 1 series in unit sales. I tried putting one on a secondary axis, but it always overlaps the columns and changing the series overlap setting doesn't seem to have any effect? Does any one know what is going on and how I can separate columns on separate axis? Thanks, Jamie You need to add a couple dummy series to help align the visible series: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://...

Windows 7 automatic clicks
I have moved to Win 7 (64b). Now when I click on a button on a form I have to quickly move the cursor off the button or it will automatically execute another click. How do I prevent this? Thank you Answered in your post 4 hours later. ...

How do I use the IF function to calculate date
I am creating a statement form. I need it to take the date of each item on the statement and calculate whether that item is less than 30 days, 31-60 days pastdue, 61-90 days past due, and finally over 90 days past due. Depending on the out come of the value, I would like the amount of each item placed into the appropriate box (current, 1-30 days past due, etc...) Wow, upon reading the above, I think I've managed to confuse my self! =IF(AND(TODAY()-A1<31,TODAY()>A1),"Less than or equal to 30",IF(AND(TODAY()-A1>30,TODAY()-A1<61),"Between 31 and 60 days&qu...

Outlook 2003 Automatic Rules
Hi, Windows XP Outlook 2003 Small Business Server 2000. The automatic rules do not catch incoming email messages, with or without the exchange cache mode on. The rules are setup to only check the header for a certain word (domain) and then move to another folder. If I run them manually they work fine. There has recently been a reinstallation of the SBS server. How can I clear this up - multiple users have the same problem. tia alan ...

Automatic Auto-Reply?
Hello, We are using Small Business Server 2003 Standard edition and MS Exchange, plus Outlook 2003 on 6 client machines. Can Outlook be configured to start up the 'Auto-Reply' service when the user shuts Outlook down at the end of the business day? We run a business that operates 24-hours per day but some customers send emails to staff 'out of hours' and get annoyed when they don't get a reply! Is there any downside to using 'Auto-Reply'? For example, replying to any spam that gets past the 'Junk Mail' filter. Thanks in advance kinell kinell wrote: ...

Automatic "welcome mail"
It's possible to generate a "welcome email" for new mailbox enabled users, automatically?! No native facility to do that. You can use a script or a WMI event subscription that detect creation of new mailbox-enabled user and sends welcome mail. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> wrote in message news:eO2arBH5FHA.2816@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > It's possible to generate a "welcome email" for new mailbox enabled users, > automatically?...

Cells WON'T stop refreshing automatically
I have a workbook with many worksheets and links that I need to publish externally with links locked so that users won't get the "The workbook you opened contains automatic links..." message. I have gone into <Tools> <Options> <Calculation>, unchecked the <Update Remote References> checkbox, and saved the workbook; however, each time I reopen the saved workbook, the <Update Remote References> checkbox has been rechecked by some mischevious gremlin, and I invariably get the "The workbook you opened contains automatic links..." mess...

Charting different data formats in the same chart
Not sure if this is possible or not. I’ve got a sheet with three columns A=total number of items B=is the percentage of each row to the grand total of items in column A C=is a dollar amount. I’m trying to create a bar graph that reflects all three columns. Can this be done or do I need to make three separate charts and if that’s the case is it possible to combine bar charts? Milo, Whenever I've had to do this type of graph, I would do the total as a column graph using the left axis, the dollar amount as a line using the right axis, then I'd use the x-y labeler (see link below...

How to chart a relationship? Excel 2007
Hi all, I have 2 columns of data. Column 1 contains the number of records processed on each day. Column 2 is the number of CPU seconds the job ran to process these records. I want to create a graph of these values to see what the relationship is. This is what I tried. I flipped the columns around so I could force the CPU seconds to be the x-axis. I added a header to the 2nd column which I called "NoOfRecords" but no header on the first one. If I don't do this, I get like 2 lines, one is completely horizontal. Next I selected all the data and then Insert 2D Line. ...

2nd Axis on 3D Column chart
First, using XP, is this possible Second, if it is possible, I have four columns of data like below A B C 1 70,000 60,000 7,000 4,000 2 80,000 70,000 8,000 5,00 3 90,000 80,000 9,000 6,00 4 100,000 90,000 10,000 7,00 My boss wants a 3D column chart with the data arranged (from back to front) A,B,C,D. I want to put Columns C and D on a second axis, but I cannot find this option in Excel or on the boards Thanks in advance for your help Hi cwilson, Unfortunately with 3d charts you can ...

How to make an excel file password protected
Dear all, I would like to make an Excel file to be protected by a password. I want it to ask for a password whenever "save" is clicked. I tried to use the "Protect Workbook" function but it seems doesn't work. Anyone knows the solution? Thanks a lot. Terence I think I'd use the builtin workbook password protection. The user will be prompted when they open the workbook--not when they try to save. If that's ok: While you're saving the file... File|SaveAs|Tools|General Options|Change the password to modify to something memorable. (xl2002 wording) File...

format in MS Access chart data table
iI created a chart from access table. The format of data is stored in percentage with 2 dec. format. When I creat the chart with data table displayed, the 9.8% diplay as .098 in the data table. Even I changed the number in data sheet to %, it appears as 9.8% in design view, but when I switch to the data view, ir changed back to .0980. I managed to change the axis and data label to % format, but it will not work with the data table. I have another chart with currency in 6 dec. format, the data in the data table shows in scientific format. Is anyone willing to help me to fix this ...

how to make light letters on a dark background in Publisher?
how do I do this within a text box? Fill the text box with the color you want, then change the text to the color you want. -- Don Vancouver, USA "janet fling" <janet fling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFA0F92A-BC43-44F9-B96E-EB0469699393@microsoft.com... > how do I do this within a text box? ...

Excel Template
I have been using this template for personal use and I have also been trying to figure out how it is programmed to display only the last row dependent upon number of payments. Can anyone offer an answer? ...

Pareto chart #3
Hi... how to create pareto chart? Is it easy? It even hasnt be in excel, any free software? On Feb 6, 12:13 am, sekre...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi... > how to create pareto chart? Is it easy? > It even hasnt be in excel, any free software? Hi, please check online charts generator on www.qtcharts.com . there is also pareto generator gl stovar To make a pareto chart, sort your data in descending order of the numerical value (counts, instances, whatever), then make a column chart. If you want the line showing cumulative amounts, in the next column use a formula to construct a running s...

Adding a date onto a contact note automatically
I wonder if anyone can help me with what ought to be a simple question. I use Outlook as my contact management system. I add notes about what I have discussed orders etc to my contacts notes in the main contact panel. It would be useful if the date were automatically added each time I add a note. Ideally the notes would then end up looking something like this. The dates are in UK format. 2/3/5 Called Joe to discuss orders.Call back again in a week. 10/3/5 Discussed orders agreed price structure he will call in 2 days with delivery schedule. 12/3/5 Joe called with order no and deliver...

Auto Calculate Question / HELP!
When I click on the fill handle to drag the data down the cells fill with data grabbed veritcally, for example: When I drag the fill handle down the formulas look like: =D21 =D22 =D23 =D24 =D25 But is there a way for Excel to be adjusted so that they attach the information laterally instead of veritcally? For example, I want to drag the auto fill DOWN but want the cells to read: =D21 =E21 =F21 =G21 =H21 Thank you! Try this... Assume you enter the first formula in cell A1 =INDEX(D$21:H$21,ROWS(A$1:A1)) Drag down as needed. Adjust for the correct end of range ...

bubble chart #3
I am creating a bubble chart, and I am having a hard time getting the bubles to scale properly. I'm actually plotting XY coordinates with the radius being the "uncertainy" of the position. The uncertainty is close to the same value as the XY positions (ex. X=4, Y=7, R=8). The bubbles are coming up much smaller than they should show. The "scale bubble size" option is set to 100% of default under the "format data series" dialog box. It's not the problem that I am mixing up DIA or Radius. I've found nothing in help or in FAQs. Can anyone hel...

Aggregating data for a chart
Hello. I wonder if someone can help me. I want to create a bar chart for a stock but the raw data I have is "price" and "time" and I need to aggregate that into high, low close format. The high and low seems simple enough - I created a pivot table and used min and max for each time interval. The part I'm having trouble with is getting the "close" (which is the last price in any given time interval) number for each time interval. It seems like the solution is on the tip of my tongue but I can't seem to get it out. Any help is most appreciated! ...

Doing calculations with date formatting
I'm trying to subtract one date from another and have the number of days, hours, minutes, and seconds show in the answer. Example: 2/26/04 11:30:00 PM - 2/25/04 11:30:00 PM should equal ?????? Is this do-able??? Hi try the following (if A1 and B1 stores your date/time values) =INT(B1-A1)-(MOD(B1,1)<MOD(A1,1)) & " days and " & TEXT(MOD(B1,1)-MOD(A1,1)+(MOD(B1,1)<MOD(A1,1)),"hh:mm:ss") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany TAllen wrote: > I'm trying to subtract one date from another and have the number of > days, hours, minutes, and seco...

issue with Workday Function
From: amran.majid@gmail.com Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel Subject: issue with Workday Function - not calculating workdays correctly! Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 12:23:03 -0000 hi, trying to use the workday function to calculate the number of workdays from a specific date. i am trying to calculate the 11th working day for each month. it works for October, but not november and december 2006. A1 = 01/10/2006 B1 = 02/11/2006 C1 = 03/12/2006 A2 = WORKDAY(A1,11,Holidays) returns a value of 16/10/2006 which is correct. B2 = WORKDAY(A1,11,Holidays) returns a value of 16/11/2006 which is incorrec...

Display subject lines that carry [error:] on a web page, which refreshes every x minutes automatically #2
Hello, I don't know if this is possible or not. But it is worth giving a try. I have an application that sends notification emails saying that there is an error that has occured with the application and this email contains "error:" as a constant term in the subject line, and they are all from h...@application.com. Now, What I want to do is my outlook macro or code should periodically refresh the outlook inbox look for subject line that has "error" and verify it is from h...@application.com and display this error subject line on a web page. This should happen every ...