How do I link Excel pages to a different master Excel workbook?

I am trying to take part lists from different assemblies and link them to a
master part list. Ideally one sheet from the assembly part lists will have
many pages and be linked to a sheet in the master part list with the name of
that specific assembly.
I am operating on Midrosoft Office Version 2003.
0
Zaydrin (1)

open both the master and your part list on your master if you set a cell to
(="name of part list book"!A1) you can do that by clicking any cell on the
other workbook with them both open its just like a formula on the sheet only
instead it has the workbooks name first    i hope this helps as this is how i
understood the question if i am wrong please tell me and i will try to help
further

"Zaydrin" wrote:

> I am trying to take part lists from different assemblies and link them to a
> master part list. Ideally one sheet from the assembly part lists will have
> many pages and be linked to a sheet in the master part list with the name of
> that specific assembly.
> I am operating on Midrosoft Office Version 2003.

number rounding in MS Excel

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

multiple flyers per page?

open two different Access reports

printing 2 charts on single page

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Filters in Excel 2003

Public Folder link to Excel File

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Need HELP! for Linking data

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003