how do i import clipart into powerpoint

well? what do i do?
--
luv lee
0
lee1 (146)

This is an EXCEL newsgroup.  Why don't you ask in a PowerPoint newsgroup.

"lee" <lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> well? what do i do?
> --
> luv lee

0
reply6075 (299)

Unwanted borders on imported pictures
I have imported JPEG pictures to build and animate a larger diagram. When I click on the custom animation button (i.e. before I even add animations to the pictures), I see a thin black border on the top and left edges of each image. The images are regular JPEGs, but I have selected to make the white background colours transparent using the recolour options in PowerPoint. The unwanted borders are not removed by any of the regular picture border settings. How can I remove these unwanted borders or prevent them? *You can remove an unwanted border by selecting your JPEG image....

Batch importing data sets into EXCEL and then plotting
Hi, I have a series of TXT files. All of these TXT files are in same format. I want to import all the TXT files in a batch into EXCEL. After bringing in the TXT file in each worksheet, I then want to make a scatter plot of each TXT file. The plot would be Date format in x-axis and in y -axis Data values. Once these plots are made I then want to put total of six plots in each page. I am including a TXT file as an example. I would appreciate if anyone can help as how to automate the process. Thanks. Attachment filename: ex1.txt Download attachment: htt...

importing dataset beyond 256 columns
Might anyone be aware of a Q article on this issue? Arturo The third hit I got searching on "256" returned this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272729 -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Arturo" <Arturo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EAC3053-0079-4DD7-B1B8-F2EFA9BDD21D@microsoft.com... | Might anyone be aware of a Q article on this issue? | | Arturo ...

How do I copy a graph that I want to modify in powerpoint?
With this version of excel, unlike the old one, I'm not able to modify in powerpoint a graph created in excel. Is there any solution, or I have to go back to the old version? thanks! Anna By modify, do you mean turn into separate drawing shapes, and modify those? In Excel, select the chart, on the Home tab, click on Paste > As Picture > Copy As Picture. Choose the Picture option, not Bitmap. They've hidden this command even better in Excel 2007. I know all about it, and I still took three weeks to find it. But now I know. next time I want Copy, I'll look under Paste....

Importing data to Excel using a keyboard shortcut
I am trying to bring data into Excel from a web based report. I can easily do this at home by right clicking on the web based data and then "export to Excel". However, at work, the right click mouse function is disabled due to security reasons. Are there any keyboard shortcuts that essentially duplicate the right click, export to Excel function? There are none indicated on the (right click) drop down window when viewed from home. Thanks for your help -- Ken McI Possible idea: On a mjority of newer keyboards, there is a button between the right Alt and Ctrl b...

Powerpoint 2007
Hi,if I do not have a working version of office 2003 in my pc,do I still need the update that windows keeps asking me to install? I cant install it as I get the error #80070643. I am running Vista home basic on a nec powermate. "thal" <thal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0027D2B5-E97A-4AE4-94B3-BB7458BA9FBE@microsoft.com... > Hi,if I do not have a working version of office 2003 in my pc,do I still > need > the update that windows keeps asking me to install? I cant install it as I > get the error #80070643. I am running Vista home bas...

Use Powerpoint shapes in Access Forms/Reports
-- Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful! email address is invalid Please reply to newsgroup only. ...

powerpoint 2007 VBA form's window not retaining size
WEIRD BEHAVIOR When I create a VBA form in PP 2007 and run the form it automatically resizes (it width doubles). THis occur even when the are only one or two lines of codes such as Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() Me.Left = 100 Me.Top = 10 end sub However this automatic increase in width does not occure wirh this code Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() exit sub Me.Left = 100 Me.Top = 10 end sub There is no subs for resizing or activating the form so it can not come from there ...

Assigned Tasks Imported from Access
I use the latest version of Outlook on an XP Professional network. I have an Access database with my work group's plans for the next 3 years. It has well over 1000 records. Each record is a work task. I would like to import the records into my Outlook task list and have Outlook email the assigned tasks to those people that the database says are responsible to complete the task. The database has the email address of each assigned person. I know how to import the 1000 or so tasks into my Outlook task list but I can't figure out how to get Outlook to automatically email the a...

Important Dates
Money 2006. No Passport. XP Home SP2. P4 3.0 GHz. 1G RAM. I can't get the Important Dates Item to show up on my Home Page. I shows up on the Customize your Home Page screen, but not on the Home Page itself. Have removed, saved the file and added it back to the Customize screen. Have removed all other items and then Home Page says there are no content on your Home Page. I set up a test date with tomorrow as the selected date, but it still does appear. Is this a bug or am I missing something? -- Peace, BobJ ...

Importing Outlook Contacts into Microsoft CRM
Trying to import my contacts from Outlook into MS CRM and having issues. When trying to import getting unicode errors. I've tried importing the contacts in as .xls, .txt, .pst. xls and txt don't bring back errors the information just doesn't import when I go down to the Microsoft CRM folder>contacts, I don't see them listed there. I only get the Unicode error when doing importing it using .PST. I'm not quite sure If I'm doing something wrong or what. The data field mapping isn't to user friendly either, I see the test contacts I created but again whe...

Can I change color of clipart inserted into Publisher document? #2
Can I change color of clipart inserted into Publisher document? It is currently blacl clipart from one of thise clipart CDs. No, you can't.. but what you can do is load the clipart into a graphics editor.. Windows Paint is an example, albeit a simple one.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/user http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm "diamondbreeze" <diamondbreeze@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4404E778-640D-4676-A49B-2DCCFC8DDDB9@microsoft.com... > Can I change color of clipart inserted into Publisher document? It is > currently blacl clipart fro...

Import error: import value cannot be null. parameter name: format
Hi all, I have just completed a swing migration and am trying to import my dynamics crm organisation but receive the following error: import value cannot be null. parameter name: format has anyone come across this before or know of a way to fix it? Thanks Tom ...

How can you import data from another database using query ?
I am using SQL Server 2005. I would like to import data from dbA to dbB for tblMin, but only for some of the data in tblMin. Both dbA and dbB have tblMin. So, in the import wizard, i selected "Write a query to specify the data to transfer", then I write a query like this: SELECT * FROM [dbA].[dbo].[tblMin] where symbol = 'ABC' If I do this, the import wizard creates a new table called Query, and import the data to Query, instead of importing it to tblMin on dbB. How can I import the data to tblMin on dbB ? Thank you fniles (fniles@pfmail.com) writes:...

Importing transparently another exe file
I have an exe which I want to "include" inside my mfc application as a resource or whatever other way transparently to the user. The most important thing is that the mfc application won't need in the run-time, to look for the other exe. It will run this exe before it will do some other things and this will be transparent to the user(I hope I explained my need good enough). Is it possible and how? Thanks in advance Kalish I think it can be done but it may a long winded way to do what you are doing. You can embed any file as a custom resource. At run time, you can load it an...

Can't import .pst file to reloaded Outlook
Can anyone help? Windows XP crashed and I was forced to reinstall the whole thing. Before doing so, I managed to export my personal folders to a .pst file that I put on a cdRom. When I reinstalled Outlook and tried to import that .pst file from the cdRom, I got an error message saying that access was denied to the file. I then saved it to my hard drive and tried again. This time I was able to import the file but all it did was put an empty folder in my list. The information that was supposed to be there does not seem to be. Is there a solution to retrieve my e-mails? Please h...

Import Excel to GP table using Dexterity
Hello all, Does anyone knows how to import excel datas in to GP table using Dexterity? If possible provide any sample code for this. Regards, Prakash Prakash, You should be able to read a file name with the SanScript GetFile function and define a Data Type as Reference, using a Reference Type of COM Object, and defining the COM Object Type as Excel.Application object. I do not have any samples at this time, but I am sure you can figure it out with the Dexterity Programmer's Guide. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http:/...

Export or Import into WORD
Is it possible to export or import a worksheet into WORD? I want to be able to see all the columns and rows as they are seen in Excel. Copy the information you want from Excel. Switch to Word and Select Paste Special, In the Paste Special window, select the Microsoft Office Excel Worksheet Object and click OK. Then Double Click the object and you will see all the row and column headings along with the sheet tabs. -- Dave Herard MOS Master Instructor Microsoft Certified Trainer www.clicknlearnct.com "l_croft1" wrote: > Is it possible to export or import a worksheet into W...

How do I make powerpoint slides from publisher?
Is there any way to make a powerpoint presentation from publisher? Wondering wrote: > Is there any way to make a powerpoint presentation from publisher? No, that's what PowerPoint is for. -- Ed Bennett You can try copy and paste but there are no guarantees. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Wondering" <Wondering@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71A3B223-5889-489E-995D-15F874D78D14@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to make a powerpoint presentation from publisher...

CRM 3.0 should be able to import its own exported customizations.
In many (most) cases it is not possible to import the customizations just exported on the same system. When stepping over to another system things get even worse. CRM 3.0 does not seem to use the same XML Schema it provides to the developer to bugfix the crashed customizations.xml. Very sad story. It is _the_ core feature and it does not work. All the hotfixes around just make things worse. Hey MS - please fix it! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree&q...

how can i import addressbook between 2 PST files
Hello guys listen i was using the Microsoft Outlook untill my .pst file become more than 1 GB so i renamed it to Outlook.old then restart the Microsoft Outlook again to create a new .pst file everything went fine but when i opened the address book i get an error message then it opens empty when i want to add any new contact to it it accepts the contact but don't save it which mean in the next time i opened the address book i don't found this contact and how can i import my old contacts from the old .pst file thanks for your time and advance Contacts are never added to the address book...

Import Outlook tasks into Excel. How do I identify user defined fields ?
I created some user defined filelds when setting up tasks in Outlook. Access to the standard members of the TaskItem Class type is easy enough but I would like to know which member to use to identify my created fields. Following is an extract of my code - I would like to identify and place a new field I called "Projects" into the next column. Many thanks in advance. For Each olTsk In Fldr.Items ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 1).Value = olTsk.Role ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 2).Value = olTsk.Subject ActiveSheet.Cells(i, 3).Value = olTsk.StartDate ...

Rolling excel tables in powerpoint
Hi, I'm trying to create a slideshow with one excel table rolling acros several slides. The data will change and needs updating monthly; I want to be able t paste any new data into the old excel sheet and have the data updat automatically across the slides. Is this possible? Does anyone have any advice, pointers as to how to d this? Thanks alot in advance, Regards, JR -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Import to Exchange Calendar
We are using MS Access run our service business. When ever we enter an order [with a promise Date & Time], we look to see if this is unmatched from an Access [Export] Master Table which we created from our Shared Calendar in MS Exchange. We then create a new Access table of the new appointments for [Manual] Import into the Calendar, and append this new appointment to the master table. I can import directly into any Calendar under my Personal Folder, but can not figure out how to import into the Calendar under Public Folders... Also, we use VB Code to Send an Appointment from the Access D...

Importing email groups from OE to OL2000
I'm moving from OE on a Win98SE machine to OL2000 on a Win XP Home machine and have been able to move everything but the groups in my addressbook. Any hints on how to get the groups imported? Thanks, Brady ...