How do I get special symbols for correct sign?

0
dG (28)

getting Office for mac to work
Hi, I have downloaded the 2004 Office test drive and whenever I click on the icon, I get the "buy now or rming me later" and no matter which one I click on, I still can't get any application to appear. I want to view this program before buying! I also want to know the difference between the the Teacher/ student edition and the standard edition? Hope you can help. Cheers. On 6/16/06 4:00 AM, in article 1150444833.672734.99610@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Rachel" <ozrachel@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have downloaded the 2004 Office test drive and whenev...

I cannot get a column of data to paste into a new workbook
I am simply trying to paste one column of data from one workbook to another and I keep getting an error message that the copy cannot be pasted because the copy area and the paste area are not the same size and shape. What am I doing wrong? I thought this should be a simple function to perform. Can anyone please help because I am doing a project and am stuck! hi are there any merged cells in the copied range? regards FSt1 "Ian Fleming" wrote: > I am simply trying to paste one column of data from one workbook to another > and I keep getting an error message that the copy...

Correct Recipient Policy not being applied
Hi, I have a Windows 2000 AD with Exchange 2003 SP1. I am trying to use multiple recipient policies to stamp smtp addresses on recipients which match the relevant filter. The filter is based on mailboxes on a specific server, with Company field equal to a particular value. The problem I have is sometimes the correct policy applies and sometimes it is only the default policy which applies. When I have turned up diagnostics logging I can see the new account being evaluated and even the correct policy being chosen, but then the smtp addresses for that policy are not applied, and only the...

I keep getting content protection enabled on my calendar. help.
When I enter an appointment in my calendar it changes to "content protection enabled" and I can no longer read the appointment. How do it stop this? ...

Get this error trying to get @live.com mail to sync with Windows M
[error messge] Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 You enabled an option that your mail server does not support. In Windows Mail go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers, then uncheck "Log on using Secure Password Authentication". -- Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "JbarJensen" <JbarJensen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Getting SignedXML to Emit Namespace-Qualified XML
I posted this to the security group with no luck. When I call SignedXML.ComputeSignature, then call SignXML.GetXML, I get XML that is not namespace-qualified. That is, the Signature node is named Signature rather than ds:Signature. Is there a way to make SignXML emit namespace-qualified XML? On Mar 19, 8:05=A0am, Stephen Wood <stephe...@gmail.com> wrote: > I posted this to the security group with no luck. > > When I call SignedXML.ComputeSignature, then call SignXML.GetXML, I > get > XML that is not namespace-qualified. =A0That is, the Signature node is > named Sign...

Passport error
Can someone explain exactly how I would go about signing in offline. I do not have the box beneath the password box that indicates "I don't need to use onine features". I have a "Skip Sign-In" button at the bottom of my screen when pressed asks for a password that I have tried entering both my old & new passwords. Both times I get a message that says "The Sign-In name you entered is not associated with this file". I tried using my normal e-mail address and leaving the Sign-in name field blank but receive the same error message. Please help, it ...

Command Button Text gets smaller
Hi, I have a Command Button starting a macro. Every time I click on the button the text gets smaller, until invisible. I've changed the macro it runs, but still get the same behaviour. The button remains the same, it's just the text that gets smaller. If I go into design mode and change the size of the box the text returns. I've also selected 'Don't move or size with cells' - still got the problem. Any ideas? You know, I was JUST ABOUT to post the exact same thing! Except in my case, the text get larger! Go figure... "Andy" wrote: >...

Getting 'An error has occurred' when I Publish my Workflow
The workflow Saves fine, but when I publish I'm getting stopped with a generic dialog box. Any clues? -- Marty I am receiving the same frustrating error message. Have you figured out how to fix this? Thnx in advance. Brian www.jaydien.com support@jaydien.com "Marty" wrote: > The workflow Saves fine, but when I publish I'm getting stopped with a > generic dialog box. Any clues? > -- > Marty I think what did it was I opened and saved the Tasks or Emails I was working on in the workflow and it eventually saved. Also we had a problem where our drive wa...

Is it possible to get Excel to estimate the area under a curve fo.
I have created a graph in Excel, and I need to estimate the area under the curve. Does Excel do this type of calculation? If so, how do I get it to do it? Thanks. Hi see: www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F21E7A55-9C20-478E-9EC9-A6A1924C1C86@microsoft.com... > I have created a graph in Excel, and I need to estimate the area under the > curve. Does Excel do this type of calculation? If so, how do I get it to do > it? Thanks. > ...

Novice question: I cannot get the immediate window to work
I am trying to learn VBA from a STEP BY STEP written by Reed Jacobson. He encourages using the Immediate Window because he claims you can see the progress as you code. I am copying his code verbatim. For example, in the current practice, I have the following Macro shell; Sub PivotSet Style() Dim pt as Pivottable Dim ts as Tablestyle Set pt=ActiveCell.Pivottable End sub I initialize this by pressing F8 three times, and then I type the following in the immediate window: Set ts=ActiveWorkbook.Tablestyles("PivotStyleDark2").Duplicate("NewPivotStyle") pt.T...

What is my Office Outlook Email address and how do I get the mail
I am having trouble setting up outlook and retreiving email from microsoft to verify registration. I need help with adding the email address I registered with microsoft as my outlook email address, what is IMAP and SMP email accounts and waht to I input there? Help...New User... contact your email provider to get the correct server information - many include directions for setting up outlook on their support pages. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? ht...

Getting error running a Department Cost/Sales (tax-inclusive) repo
Anyone run into this. Is that fixed with a hotfix that I do not need to have a support agreement with? ...

how do i get rid of doubles from my database?
i have a large database with many of the email address' doubled or tripled, how can i easily filter all the doubles out? --Select the Column with data including the header. You need to have header for this column..Say Col A --From menu Data>Filter>Advanced Filter>Copy to another location --In 'copy to' selected another cell say G1 and check 'Unique records only' --Click OK will give you the unique list in Col G -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Bill" wrote: > i have a large database with many of the email address' doubled or tripled, ...

Take a look at correction pack from MS Corp.
--lngozcuxuxgejlt Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ccejiwtmislsf"; type="multipart/alternative" --ccejiwtmislsf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nzvouyvoibcdeoqy" --nzvouyvoibcdeoqy Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install no...

HR Attendance -making corrections
Hi, We had an input error on an employee's hours taken twice. So to correct it, there was a transaction entry done to correct the employee's hours. However, that transaction entry appears to be counted as an "accrual" and the max accrual limit prevents the actual accrual(s) to occur in the last part of the year. So to get the proper accrual to continue, we need to change the max accrual to 9999999, but then we lose that feature. Is anyone else had this issue or ideas of working around it? -- cal ...

Is there a way to have zip codes display correctly when opening E.
Is there something that can be set in options or elsewhere so that whenever you open a workbook with leading zeroes, as in a zip code, it will be displayed? It's annoying to always have to reformat the cels to get zip codes to display correctly. These would be coming from database downloads to Excel format, from Datatel to be specific. Use a custom number format of '00000'. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "uh...clem" <uh...clem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E46ADB5-C...

Why wont it let me get in?
I keep receiving the following message when ever I try to login into the passport services for Money which is almost a requirement as all my personal banking is now done online. I receive this dialog: The sign-in attempt for <insert email> was unsuccessful. Pleas try your sign-in name and password again. Sure I can still get in offline but doesn't Microsoft want to develop a product that can easily sign on? I do have a residential router setup but I never have any problems signing into any of the other passport services. I have double checked to make sure that I was signed into MS...

Where can I get this public folder interface?
I like the web interface and I'd like to use it internally. Is it available to premier customers? -Chris Chris LaMont wrote: > I like the web interface and I'd like to use it internally. Is it > available to premier customers? > > -Chris Which public folder interface? To what? Hi Chris, Can you elaborate on your request? Do you mean Outlook Web Access, by chance? If so, that ships as part of Exchange Server. -- Scott Schnoll This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email directly to this alias. T...

Portfolio tab does not get me to the portfolios
Using Money 2002. It opens fine to my investments page, however it will not respond when I click the "portfolio" tab. Thanks for any suggestions. Welch ...

Virtual list ctrl
Hi, I'm trying to implement a "virtual list control" and I have a problem where LVN_GETDISPINFO, LVN_ODFINDITEM notifications are not triggered. This is what I do. (I have pasted lot of code here hoping that it will help you to find any thing wrong with what I do. But that has cluttered the posting somewhat. Please excuse that) ****************************************************************************** I have created a two-pane view using CChildFrame and CSpiltterWnd. For the two panes I have two sub-classed CListCtrl derivatives as shown below. class CMsgViewListCtrl : pu...

I can't get pictures to appear when I insert tem in a frame.
when I insert a picture file into a document, it does't appear on the sceen but seems to be there nevertheless. Do you have View, Pictures, Detailed display enabled? If not maybe your video card needs upgrading. Read the fourth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Kilno" <Kilno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC42D33A-C0EB-4F1C-9D1E-2ECC56936509@microsoft.com... > when I insert a picture file into a document, it does't appear on the sceen > but seems to be there nevertheless. ...

More Passport Sign In Problems
I know , I apoligize if this has already been covered but , I'm having a Passport sign in problem with money. I get message "The sign in attempt for tcox@xxxxxxx was unsucessful. Please try your sign in name and password again" Also If I try to go directly to money web site and sign in to Money web site toe get account information the screen failes to load.. However. If on this machine I switch to another user id all works fine. So its something I've mess up under my ID. Any ideas ??? Thanks ...

How to get Address cards to be in order of First name and then last name (and not in "file as" order)?
Outlook2003/winXP Hi After persistent errors when downloading new emails, I have just copied my contacts across into a new PST file. The problem is that now in "Address Card" view some names are in "Last name, then first name" order, whereas many other entries are in "First name then last name" order. Looking more closely, if there is a comma between the names then it always shows the Lastname first. How do I stop this?! If I go to "Tools" > "email accounts" > V"iew or change existing directories or address book" there is ...

Get buffer size of ExAllocatePoolWithTag
Hi, Is there a way to get the size of a buffer allocated with ExAllocatePoolWithTag without having to put your own wrapper around it. Just native support? TIA!! Why in the world would you want this? Either your driver allocated the buffer and should know its size, or the buffer was passed to you with a size. Any other case is bad design, for instance you should not be playing with buffers you don't own, and you should not assume anything about the size of a buffer passed to you beyond what the caller provides. -- Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD) Windows Filesy...