How do I get rid of the email header in my worksheet?

Hi,

I have been using an Excel worksheet to track my time, etc for my job for a
few months. I normally send it to my employer by selecting File > Send To >
Mail Recipient and going from there.

Yesterday when I opened my worksheet, it had added several email fields
(To... Cc... Bcc... Subject and Introduction) between the regular toolbars
and the formula bar. I don't want it there and cannot figure out how to make
it go away.

I am using Office Excel 2003, Win XP.

Any ideas on how to make those email fields hide themselves would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Steph
0
SMora (2)

Hi Steph

Click again on the mail button on the Standard toolbar and save the file

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"SMora" <SMora@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63F167FC-3F6C-4C78-8154-28EB4E3FED91@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> I have been using an Excel worksheet to track my time, etc for my job for a
> few months. I normally send it to my employer by selecting File > Send To >
> Mail Recipient and going from there.
>
> Yesterday when I opened my worksheet, it had added several email fields
> (To... Cc... Bcc... Subject and Introduction) between the regular toolbars
> and the formula bar. I don't want it there and cannot figure out how to make
> it go away.
>
> I am using Office Excel 2003, Win XP.
>
> Any ideas on how to make those email fields hide themselves would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Steph
0
rondebruin (3790)
11/28/2006 7:16:58 AM
It worked! Thank you so much Ron

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

> Hi Steph
>
> Click again on the mail button on the Standard toolbar and save the file
>

> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "SMora" <SMora@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63F167FC-3F6C-4C78-8154-28EB4E3FED91@microsoft.com...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have been using an Excel worksheet to track my time, etc for my job for a
> > few months. I normally send it to my employer by selecting File > Send To >
> > Mail Recipient and going from there.
> >
> > Yesterday when I opened my worksheet, it had added several email fields
> > (To... Cc... Bcc... Subject and Introduction) between the regular toolbars
> > and the formula bar. I don't want it there and cannot figure out how to make
> > it go away.
> >
> > I am using Office Excel 2003, Win XP.
> >
> > Any ideas on how to make those email fields hide themselves would be greatly
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Steph

0
SMora (2)

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Cannot move emails between folders

How to get XML data out of an XML file

Get at messages in queue
Is it possible to get at the undeliverable messages that are held in a queue (eg to check the message body or redirect undeliverable messages). I would like to be able to selectively forward them to an alternate email address or to archive them to a PST etc rather than just deleting them? Thanks Alan ...

I have a data table that looks like this: Code ------------------- STR-S SNK-S STR-K STR-F SNK-S STR-3 STR-2 STR-F SNK-S SNK-4 SNK-S STR-3 SNK-F STR-4 STR-O ------------------- "STR", etc at the beginning are pitch types, SNK is Sinker for example The end character is the result of the pitch, a 4 would be a home run, 3 a triple, and so forth. O is out, F is foul, S is strike --- you ge it. How can I figure the amount of RBI's? I know that it's 5, but I can' think of any automated way to calculate this, anyone got any ideas? THANK YOU!! :confused -- AVER...

How to get paper size from dmPaperSize returned from GetDevMode?
For example, dmPaperSize returns 1 which is DMPAPER_LETTER, how do I calculate the paper size like in this case 8.5"x11"? There are so many paper sizes, is there any function call to calculate based on the return value of dmPaperSize or mapping between the value of dmPapersize and actual size? Thank you. The reason I asked the question was because dmPaperLength and dmPaperWidth are 0 for some printers. Also, my HP laserjet returns as a color printer (dmColor = 2) from GetDevMode call. Anyone knows why? ...

Embedding worksheet into Word
Has anyone had the experience where when they embed a worksheet into Microsoft Word, a portion of the worksheet gets cut off? Is there an easy fix to this? ...

SUMIF function not calculating from closed worksheet
We recently upgraded from Microsoft Office 2000 to 2007. Prior to the upgrade each department would access a spreadsheet that would load data from a common lookup spreadsheet The loading process was performed as follows: The lookup file and each department file would be opened to update the link for that month and then saved and closed. When the department head would open the department file, a question would appear asking if they wanted to update the link, if they answered no the spreadsheet would open and display the calculated data. If they answered yes, the file would o...

Macros for worksheet copy & paste?
I have 6 different excel files. How can I combine all 6 of them in one single excel file under individual worksheets (E.g. Worksheet1 for File1, worksheet2 for File2 ....etc)? I do not wish to copy & paste it manually. Can I use a macro to take care of it? If so, where can I find further info on how to go about it? THANKS!! Assuming (1) this is a one-time need, and (2) your workbooks have only one sheet each, this would probably be faster done by hand: 1) With all the files open choose one of the files to be the receiving file. 2) Select the sheet in the subsequent books, one at...

hide header on first page
how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Hi not possible with a VBA macro which will first print the first page without a header, then apply the header and print all other pages. Try recording a macro while doing this manually -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "karin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32DF8BC3-0672-4B0B-BCA6-F9B404DFFC30@microsoft.com... > how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Try this karin Sub Test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET....

Creating a worksheet in Spanish
Hello, Is there a way to create a worksheet on MS XP Pro running Office 2003 Pro all in Spanish? Thank You Kent Hansen Hi Kent All valid formulas -except the ones from the Analysis Toolpack- will automatically translate to the language of the Excel it's opened in. So any spanish speaking Excel will translate formulas to spanish, no matter which version it was written in. The rest, text constants and such, has to be typed or pasted. Excel will not translate this herself. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Kent" <Kent@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:ACCCBA3A-53B4...

Email to generate case
Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT support company, and as such we recieve support queries by email. I have set up CRM so that it puts inbound email in our support queue as email activities, is there any way to get CRM to automatically convert these email activities into new cases? Many thanks, Dan. c360 has an add-on that will do this (www.c360.com). -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Dan Baird" wrote: > Hi, we've recently implemented CRM in out organization, we are a small IT > support company, and as suc...

Can't get rules to run.
I can't get Outlook 2003 rules to run. I am getting my mail from a pop3 account and would like to have new mail sorted to specific folders when it arrives. I set up the rules as I did in previous versions of outlook, but they do not run automatically. I can run the rules manually and they will move the mail. I have this rule (for example Apply this rule after the message arrive from some@email.address and on this machine only move it to the somefolder folde I have tried deselecting on this machine only Thanks. Do you have an Exchange service in this profile? Are you using Cache...

Rule to automatically mark header to download based on contact list?
Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? TIA. Rich On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote: > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Hi Ben: 2003 SP1 Rich "Ben M. Schorr - MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message news:op.spuxh8sf6r4cx1@bms-tablet2.scgab.com... > On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote: > > > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in? > > What version of Outlook are you using? > > > -- >...

How do I combine two worksheets into one graph
I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? Make a chart with data from one sheet. Then copy the data on the other sheet, select the chart, and use Paste Special from the Edit menu to add the copied data as New Series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ McPowerUser wrote: > I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both > worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? ...

Reminder for a received email for follow up
I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This reminder would basically call my attention to the email (even though the email is in a different folder). Is there a way I can easily do this? I'm using Outlook 2003 SP1. Thanks John Off the top of my head, quick and easy, drag and drop a copy into your calendar. -- K. Orland Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts - Marcus Aurelius "John" wrote: > I would like to put a reminder on an email already received. This remi...

makro to return email
I want a makro that if a check box is checked, a email is send to a recipient. See your other mail and http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Esrei" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:174801c50514$05025190$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I want a makro that if a check box is checked, a email is > send to a recipient. ...

Getting same number to appear over and again
Hi. I'm trying to change the E's I have entered in a column to 1's. However, in lieu of changing them one by one, I would like to do them all in one fell swoop. Any suggestions? John Hi John You could use find and replace. Select all of your data. Goto Edit>Find Find what:- E Replace with:- 1 HTH Martin John Do NOT multipost. See your answer in Excel group. And do a google search for newsgroup etiquette!! John Do NOT multipost. See your answer in Excel group. And do a google search for newsgroup etiquette!! John Do NOT multipost. See your answer in Excel ...