How do I get Biplot Add-in to my computer? Not on MS dwnld site

How do I get Biplot Add-in to my computer? Not on MS dwnld site
0
leo (105)

Help needed for inexperienced MS Excel 2003 user
Hi group. I am very inexperienced in using MS Excel however I am trying to develop a simple spreadsheet which will do a calculation that I have to do on a regular basis. I have several questions which I hope that the people within this group can kindly help me with. Ok, here goes. 1 - I want a cell to contain the calculation (I55*3600)/I54 is the syntax simply =(I55*3600)/I54 I've currently got the formula =SUM(I55*3600)/I54 in this cell. I have believe that this formula is incorrect. 2 - The cell where the above formula is located contains the message #DIV/O! until a value is inp...

mapping add-ins
Does anyone know of a free Excel add-in that will allow me to create a map from some data that I've entered? ...

ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name ???
2 Questions : 1 How do i refer to the cells wich are currently selected ? So, i want to assign a name to the cells which are selected. 2 Is it possible to assign the same name to ranges in different worksheets ? Example : i have sheets "Step 1" to......"Step xx" I want a name assigned to a range in "Step 1", but that name can also exist in the sheet "Step 1" or "Step xx". Thanks, Luc Is it possible to assign the name name to ranges on different worksheets? You bet, as long as the scope of the name is the ...

how do I get my answer?
How can I get to the answer to a question I have asked? "bmpskirk" <bmpskirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A51A962-4B6B-4964-B3FD-E652AC0CAAEE@microsoft.com... > How can I get to the answer to a question I have asked? Typically, well formed questions are answered within a day or so. On rare occasions no one knows an answer to your question. More often the question is poorly formed. Try for redefining your question and post again. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com .. ...

how do i get a warning for repeated numbers #2
I am working with a spreedsheet incorporating invoice numbers. How do I create a warning when i repeat an invoice number I like to use conditional formatting when it's convenient: If you have invoice numbers starting in Cell A3, try conditional formatting from A3 through as far down column A as necessary with this: Formula is: =COUNTIF(A$3:A3,A3)>1 Format: Pattern: Bright Red Using that, the first entry of an invoice number is ignored, but all subsequent duplicates are flagged. Does that help? Regards, Ron "Kenya" wrote: > I am working with a spreedsheet incorpor...

Error when getting External data in Excel
I am trying to populate multiple cells in an excel sheet with the results of a query executed on a sybase database. I get the query parameters, which I get from some pre-defined cells in the Excel sheet. Obviously, the parameter values vary and accordingly the query executed gets different results. This works perfectly or some cells, but for other cells I get this error: [INTERSOLV][ODBC SQL Server driver] Timestamp parameters with zero scale must have a precision of 13, 16, or 19. Parameter number: 3, precision:34. Parameter #3 is a date and I am passing values like '4/1/2005' ...

how do you get office suite to use windows mail for emailing
how do you get office suite to use windows mail for emailing You probably don't. But it would help if you'd give more information about what version of this and that you're using. Windows Mail is for people who don't want to have things work. "TEENA" <TEENA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60C614C9-F514-487F-A202-2BCC94C5C8D3@microsoft.com... > how do you get office suite to use windows mail for emailing See: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=918792 "The 'E-mail' command is missing or is unavailable in Exc...

Cannot find ODBC driver for MS Access 2007 database on Win 7 64-bi
Hello. I've been trying to connect to a MS Access 2007 database through JDBC. My JDK is JDK 1.6u18 64-bit and OS is Windows 7 64-bit. But problem is I am unable to create a DSN using Windows\system32\odbcad32.exe because it doesn't show ODBC drivers for MS Access at all, it's only showing drivers for MS SQL Server. When tried to click on Configure for "MS Access Database" (which is an already created DSN, I guess), it first shows error message : "The setup routines for the Microsoft Access Drivers (*.mdb, *.accdb) ODBC Driver could not be found. P...

Can I use Power Point on my 2 computers?
I installed Office on my desktop. I want to do a Power Point = presentation=20 using my laptop, since I can't drag my desktop around. When I try to = use=20 the laptop it says Power Point is already being used. Is there a way = around=20 this? Can I produce it on my laptop and then use the PDF to copy it to = a disk=20 that I use on the laptop? I'm new at this! Molly Kohnstamm wrote : > I installed Office on my desktop. I want to do a Power Point presentation > using my laptop, since I can't drag my desktop around. When I try to use > the laptop it says Power Poin...

Getting value of Option button
Hi I put some option buttons (radio buttons) on an Excel worksheet and found it hard to get the values of these buttons. When using f.ex. For Each S In ActiveSheet.Shapes msgbox s.Name Next S I can see that all the buttons are on the sheet but I can't read tha value, which is the mai goal to use option button. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Blind gate What kind of optionbutton--from the control toolbox toolbar or from the Forms toolbar? 'control toolbox toolbar MsgBox Worksheets("sheet1").OptionButton1.Value 'forms toolbar MsgBox...

moving outlook inbox, outbox etc to another computer
what files do i need to copy to move my outbox, inbox, and other outlook folders to my new computer...i really need all the emails that i have saved but am not sure how to move them...thx <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90b801c3e9d5$44390800$a601280a@phx.gbl... > what files do i need to copy to move my outbox, inbox, > and other outlook folders to my new computer...i really > need all the emails that i have saved but am not sure how > to move them...thx Just copy your pst file - it contains ALL your Outlook data other than account details and ...

cannot send or receive email from Outlook on my 2nd computer (not.
Have Outllook installed on my home desktop and on my notebook. I can receive and send emails fine on my desktop in Outlook, but when I open Outlook on my notebook, there are no emails. Any suggestions? Thanks, RC Synchronizing Microsoft Outlook on two machines http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-S/U -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com "rcolan" <rcolan@discussions...

MS Money Deluxe Sunset Home
Is MS making further changes to Money Sunset Home or is File Version 6.0.2800.1168 the last version? Are the MS Deluxe Home Sunset files compatible with the Money 2007 Deluxe files? They have different extensions. I saw on this group that the Business Sunset version is backward compatible to the latest Business version. - jl In microsoft.public.money, Jack wrote: >Is MS making further changes to Money Sunset Home or is File Version >6.0.2800.1168 the last version? Further version changes are unlikely. > >Are the MS Deluxe Home Sunset files compatible w...

Check this corrective update that comes from the MS Corporation
--pyoqwhaip Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="mwqkrnaf"; type="multipart/alternative" --mwqkrnaf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="onwcbgbnkuppfbhsb" --onwcbgbnkuppfbhsb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "February 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to...

Advanced Find Add-on
We have MS CRM 3.0. As you know the advanced find does not display columns from related entities. Do you know any reliable add-on which does this job ? Thanx! On 9 =C1=D0=D2, 16:07, George <Geo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have MS CRM 3.0. As you know the advanced find does not display columns= > from related entities. Do you know any reliable add-on which does this job= ? > > Thanx! Microsoft 4.0 allow to display in views colums from related entities. Recently we installed 3.0, so we are not thinking for now at least to go for 4.0 "bilyin@gmail.com...

How do I add help buttons to a form used for input?
I have a form and subforms that will be used for data entry - and I want to be able to insert definitions for each of the entry fields. The form is busy enough already so I want the definitions to only be viewed as needed. What is the easiest way to accomplish this? "Belinda7237" <Belinda7237@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8360504-ED9D-4E57-9DDE-ED3BED4A16F3@microsoft.com... >I have a form and subforms that will be used for data entry - and I want to > be able to insert definitions for each of the entry fields. The form is > busy > enough...

i get text from one email reciepient no pictures, what is wrong?
no pics just text <no pics just text@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> With absolutely no information from you, no one can asnwer. -- Brian Tillman ...

The Operation Failed, Outlook 2003 (still getting error on re-open)
I am trying to use Outlook 2003 (windows XP) with Gmail POP, and when I close outlook and then change my mind & try to re-open it, it gives me a box that says "The Operation Failed". This account had originally been used for an exchange (default) server, then the gmail one, then Exchange was removed and the Gmail one was made the default. This problem occurs when I close outlook, and once the screen has cleared, if I re-launch outlook, I'll get the message box (the only option is OK). I then have to click to launch outlook again and it appears to work fine. I'v...

Parameter criteria in MS Query to bring in all items for a single day
I think this is an easy one! I am querying on a date time field with e.g. 21/12/2003 07:00:00 and just simply looking to filter for all times on a specific date using a parameter query.(so keying 21/12/2003 in the parameter prompt returns all items for that day although the timestamps will be different) I guess I could create a calculated field using INT or similar but I'm sure there is an easier way than that. I don't think that worked anyway because of the data type situation. Presumably using ROUND is not appropriate. Also tried criteria 'between [date1] and [date1]+1' bu...

I have lost the use of hyperlinks in emails and get an error
The error says this function has been disabled and I should contact the administrator but I don't have an administrator. This is an issue with IE, not Outlook: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm "TJK" <TJK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41E0BDBC-090B-468D-9790-CAB7428E8808@microsoft.com... > The error says this function has been disabled and I should contact the > administrator but I don't have an administrator. ...

Can't delete Money investment; investment gets recreated after every download #2
Hi, I'm running into an annoying issue with Money 2006: A while ago I accidentally set up two investments for MSFT: one with an associated stock symbol, and the other obviously with no symbol. I would like to merge these two investments. I tried doing that by remapping all of the 'wrong' investment transactions to the right investment (the one with the stock symbol), and then deleting the wrong investment. However, every time I go to download account updates from Fidelity, I get a prompt saying "you've got xxx stock of Microsoft Corp. (the wrong type)". If I let Mone...

add fields in records
Hi, I am new at this and I am having some difficulty adding new fields (eg: in Contacts records). I have followed the online help instructions, ie 'Settings > System Customization > Contacts > Customize forms > Add Field'. The fileds are added without any problems but they are not displayed when I am trying to say add a new Contact. Are there any other steps that need to be done? tks and rgds. Hi Eddie, I'm assuming that you are just adding fields for attributes that have already been created in the underlying entity (ie fields that exist in the database, but do...

Add Members to Marketing List and Resend Campaign Activity
We are studying how campaigns and marketing lists work and see that once you have sent a campaign activity, you can't send it again. If you are managing an event, it's likely that you will continue to add members to your marketing list after the email invitation has gone out. Is there a way to send the campaign activity to the newly added members, and exclude those that have already received it? ...

add the 6 least numbers in a list
I have a list of ten numbers and I want excel to add the 6 least numbers. which formula should I use? Eg if I have ; 9, 3, 8, 2, 7, 2, 5, 1, 4, 6. the numbers to be added will be (1+2+2+3+4+5)= 17 thanks. Try =SUMPRODUCT(--(SMALL(A1:A10,ROW(INDIRECT("1:6"))))) -- HTH Bob "kwamena banson" <virginbanson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:0ddf4dd3-95c5-41a3-b3cc-c086428c2913@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > I have a list of ten numbers and I want excel to add the 6 least > numbers. which formula should I use? > Eg if I have ; 9, 3, 8...

transferring outlook files to new computer #2
I've read all threads on this: My outlook files are 658MG - at least that is what "properties" brings up - I could be doing it wrong. Tried now for over 20 hours - read help files - still no luck. How do I copy outlook files, folders, subfolders, messages, address book etc, from laptop to desktop so they are on both machines, and then can be syncronized weekly. Please be specific with terminology and clicks to copy from laptop and get those copied files into the desktop outlook file. TY "Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23...