How do I create an absolute cell reference in Excel 2003?

Please explain how to create an absolute cell reference in Excel 2003?

Thanks, Kris

$A$1 is an absolute reference. Free course here;
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/free-training/excel-lesson-16-basic.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Kris" <Kris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please explain how to create an absolute cell reference in Excel 2003?
>
> Thanks, Kris

0
ozgrid

blank cell instead of x
I need a formula to have a blank cell instead of a "x" eg: result should be: aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao 2 6 3 6 2 5 17 20 15 205 18 6 3 6 2x 5 3 1 5 7 19 12 133 1 5 7x the formula i used is: =IF(AF2>=42,AA2&""&"x",IF(AF2="","",AA2)) on row 3 there are blank cells (null string contains formulas ) when I apply the formu...

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel button problem