How do I create a spread sheet for tracking batting statistics?

Trying to keep a running log of batting stats for the season.  Can anyone help?
0
Robert4087 (350)

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/bstatmen.shtml

"Robert" wrote:

> Trying to keep a running log of batting stats for the season.  Can anyone help?
0
Aviator (54)

Divide excel sheet into separate files.
I have an excel file containing data separated by lot number. There ar several rows and columns of data for each lot number (there are a se number of columns, however there may be 1 to 30 rows of informatio pertaining to each lot number). The lot number is listed in column A and is repeated in each row in which data pertaining to that lot numbe is stored. I'm looking for a way to automatically select all rows containing certain lot number and copy them into a new excel document. It woul be nice if the file could automatically be saved as the lot number. Since my master excel document ...

One cell from several sheets to one column
I have a spreadsheet with over 200 tabs/worksheets. I want to copy the same cell from every worksheet into one sheet into a single column. The worksheets have unique names. Is a macro the easiest way to move the data? If so, how can I set the macro up to go through each tab, so I don't have to go to each tab and run the macro separately? Thanks, Kel Examples of sheet names and what cell you want? -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------------------------------------...

How can I create a NEW PROFILE OFFICE 2003
I have a Profile which is causing problems with my PST. I was told to create a new profile to use but NOT to create a new one by COPYING the old one. I know how to creat a New profile but HOW CAN I EASILY IMPORT THE EMAIL DATA FROM THE OLD PROFILE TO THE NEW ONE , other than retyping all of the email accounts over again. I have several accounts. I dont know if simply making a COPY of the old profile except that by doing so may simply create a bad profile all over again. You can't, if you want a clean profile (and you do). Just recreate the Email accounts. It can't be that...

Help creating items
I need to create these items: Luggage Set : They come 1 small- 1 medium- 1 large on every set. I need to order set and sell either sets or pieces. I tried setting the set as a parent and the pieces as childs but I am having problem with the inventory. When I order a set the qty for small-medium-large should increase 1 for each one, when I sell a set, qty for small-medium-large should decrease 1 for each one If I sell a medium luggage the qty for that piece should decrease, not the qty for the set. I do not need to reorder by piece, only by sets. Can somebody help me on this matter?? Fab...

Need to change format of multilevel list or create new
I use Office 2007. I want to create a traditional outline, instead of the odd default selections set up by MS. I want a format for headings that follows the I., A., 1., a., i. pattern. I had one set up as a multilevel list, but when I tried to use the Office 2010 Beta, it wiped out a bunch of custom settings. I need to EITHER change how Word automatically numbers the levels, OR create a multilevel list that I can keep in the library of lists that is formatted how I want, AND which automatically advances in numbering as I add entries. How do I do either of these? At pr...

excel personal sheet
hi all,for some strange reason when i open a new excel workbook it opens in a new personal sheet.i can't figure out why its doing this.any help is greatly appreciaited. thx wynb -- wynb Poster stated problem was resolved but said so in another thread. "WYN" <WYN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4EA559D-92FB-4353-9120-073DDE0C1879@microsoft.com... > hi all,for some strange reason when i open a new excel workbook it opens in a > new personal sheet.i can't figure out why its doing this.any help is greatly > appreciaited. > thx wynb > --...

create a spreadsheet from another app
Hi, I am creating Excel spreadsheets from our application. We start Excel and then send DDE commands to it to create spreadsheets. Is there a better way of doing this that is not so error prone ? Excel seems to have DDE problems often and there seems to be some mysterious re-entrency problems where both our application and Excel will have be restarted in order to get the communication flowing again. Sincerely, Lynn McGuire On Jun 26, 1:43=A0am, Lynn McGuire <l...@winsim.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am creating Excel spreadsheets from our application. =A0We start > Excel and t...

can't create a blank database
When I click on new blank database, it opens as an MDE with 5 hidden and uneditable tables locked in. They are as follows. MSysAccessStorage, MSysACEs, MSysObjects, MSysQueries, MSysRelationships. How do I open just a blank Access database application so I can add tables and create/delete and do everything until I am ready to make as an MDE? On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:57:03 -0800, JGAMBLER <JGAMBLER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I click on new blank database, it opens as an MDE with 5 hidden and >uneditable tables locked in. They are as follows. MSysAccessStorage, &g...

Summarising large amt of data across sheets
Hi, Ok .. we deal with large amounts of data across multiple sheets. W have data in this form SHEET 1 a b c d e f 1 a1 b1 c1 d1 e1 f1 2 a2 b2 c2 d2 e2 f2 3 a3 b3 c3 d3 e3 f3 4 a4 b4 c4 d4 e4 f4 5 a5 b5 c5 d5 e5 f5 6 a6 b6 c6 d6 e6 f6 7 a7 b7 c7 d7 e7 f7 and SHEET 2 a b c d e f 1 aa1 bb1 cc1 dd1 ee1 ff1 2 aa2 bb2 cc2 dd2 ee2 ff2 3 aa3 bb3 cc3 dd3 ee3 ff3 4 aa4 bb4 cc4 dd4 ee4 ff4 5 aa5 bb5 cc5 dd5 ee5 ff5 6 aa6 bb6 cc6 dd6 ee6 ff6 7 aa7 bb7 cc7 dd7 ee7 ff7 8 aa8 bb8 cc8 dd8 ee8 ff8 Now, we use this format because we have many such rows and colums (i'v used only 8 rows and 6 columns fo...

Changing sheets
Is there a way to move between sheets of a workbook using keystrokes? (eg ALT plus Left or Right ARROW keys) Thanks David David, Ctrl + page up and page down -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "David Rose" <drose@compasscon.com> wrote in message news:%23MfJDlJVFHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to move between sheets of a workbook using keystrokes? (eg > ALT plus Left or Right AR...

Exchange Message Tracking activation failure
Hi out there, I have the following problem. We have Microsoft Exchange 2003 SP1 (Build 7226.6 SP1) on a cluster. Anytime i want to enable "Message Tracking" or "subject logging and display" i get an error "You Must connect to the WMI service on the target Exchange Server to invoke this method" Facility: Microsoft Exchange Management ID no: c10327c5 Microsoft Exchange Management I have no matches trying to find the id on googlegroups or google itself. What could that be? Have restarted the hole server. Nothing. Thx cHRIS Nobody ever encountered this Problem o...

Creating bookmarks via VBA
Dear experts: I wonder whether the following is possible I got five text entries, each in its own paragraph text1 text2 text3 text4 text5 With all 5 paragraphs selected is it possible to create 5 five bookmarks automatically via VBA with the following names: text1 (bookmark name: product_de) text2 (bookmark name: product_en) text3 (bookmark name: product_es) text4 (bookmark name: product_fr) text5 (bookmark name: product_it) I hope this is feasible and not beyond the scope of this forum. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andrea...

Creating a new workbook that has this feature....
Hi all, My boss wants a spread sheet created that will tally all the factors into one area. For example: Accidents Injuries Accidents with injuries Reportable accidents Total damages Just to name a few things. Now what I want to do is have it set up like an Attendance Log sheet we currently use. Problem is I can't find the formula it uses for some parts. Again Example it has on it: Absent Vacation Sick Leave Bereavement Floating Holiday Personal Day What I can't figure out, (with or without Excel help files), is when yo...

copy a pivot table to another sheet in a macro
Hi there, I created a macro that will copy copy the information from a created pivot table to another sheet. I seemed ok when I recorded the macro. But there's no pivot table on the new sheet when I run the macro. What should I do to correct the problem? Thanks, Aline -- Aline Record another macro when you try it again? If it fails again, you may want to describe what you did to copy the data (copy the cells to a new sheet or copy the sheet???). And share the code (that fails) that does the copy. Aline wrote: > > Hi there, > > I created a...

sheet tabs as page number and in a cell page of pages?
i have looked a little but can't find what i think is the right thing. i have a workbook with 3-4 pages in it. in the upper righthand corner is a page of pages cells set up. i want to have it grab the current tab(page) for one cell and the rest of the tabs(pages) for the other cell. i am not very good at the coding VB thing so exact instructions would be grately appreciated. i have tried a few of the suggestions but cannot get them to work. i am using excel 2002. TIA ...

How to post an email message created in Outlook to a newsgroup
Hi, I need to be able to create an email message using Outlook 2003 and on the to/cc list to include a variety of email recipients and newsgroups. Can this be done - i.e. "post" to a newsgroup an email message created in Outlook? PS - I have been able to do this with other email clients. Thanks. ...

Re: Message Tracking
I meant to also add this link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832037/en-us "Susan" <sconkey@nospam.mgmmirage.com> wrote in message news:... > this isn't exactly the same error, but does this perhaps apply? > > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329773/en-us > "C Emmons" <CEmmons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:A6A03F56-219F-4BE2-B934-C6DAE1FD6862@microsoft.com... > > I am running Windows Server 2003/SP1, and Exchange 2003 SP1. I receive > the > > an error ongoing in my event log that f:\tisp\admin\src\ibs\rpc...

How can I print only select sheets in my workbook?
My workbook has 12 sheets, but I want to print the second through ninth sheet exclusively, each time I hit print. (I do this once a week.) How do I do it? Excel 2007 Select sheet2 then hold SHIFT key and click on sheet9 File>Print>Active Sheet(s) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:14:00 -0700, MVictoreen <MVictoreen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My workbook has 12 sheets, but I want to print the second through ninth sheet >exclusively, each time I hit print. (I do this once a week.) How do I do it? >Excel 2007 Hi MVictoreen! As an optional m...

how do I open documents created in publisher on my Ipaq 2495
I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a message that tells me to run the application first. What does this mean? I can open a document created with Word. I don't think the there is a mobile version of Publisher. At least I've never heard of one. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "becki" <becki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E0C792F-9BF1-4C01-AB99-0462A22399A1@microsoft.com... >I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a > message that tells me to run the app...

Sorting Columns on HTML file created in Excel
Hi.. I'm not sure if I'm just searching for the wrong words, but can't find the answer to this.. I've created an excel file, about 15 columns.. In excel, I can sort the columns easily, but, I've saved the file as HTML now. How can I make it that those columns can still be sortable on the internet? Is there special code I need to put somewhere? I've seen javascript codes that can do this, but I would like to do it all via excel if possible. Any help appreciated! Thanks, -- Rob Hi Terri and Rob, You could include the JavaScript (Bookmarklet) within your HTML cod...

Creating column
I would like to create a column that automatically adds one for each row. Ex. 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Hi, Type 2001 in any one cell (say G1) and then in G2, type =G1+1. COpy this formula down -- Regards, Ashish Mathur Microsoft Excel MVP "AAA1986" <AAA1986@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6850AC6B-AD98-4AE3-9ABA-D81D06583052@microsoft.com... > I would like to create a column that automatically adds one for each row. > > Ex. 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 ...

how 2 create and run a macro
i want to try record a new macro. can you teach me the way to create and run it. i am facing the problem Hi a good introduction to macros can be found at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Lee Sok Har wrote: > i want to try record a new macro. can you teach me the way to create > and run it. > i am facing the problem ...

Cannot view a Sharepoint Site I created.
I installed the HelpDesk template from the AllTemplates.exe on SBS2008. I have Sql2005 and WSS 3.0 I can view the HelpDesk site from SBS2008. I can't view the HelpDesk site from my laptop but I can view OWA and the IIS7.0 default website from my laptop. The message I'm getting is 404 File or Directory not found. Any help would be appreciated. Do you have the DHCP setup from the Server (Meaning the SBS is doing the DHCP Services?) If so enable them And on your laptop what is the DNS on it? (it should be the laptop) Also what about other system access? yes no? ...

SFOC: Only 250 contacts created
When I synch my SFOC with CRM, only about 250 contacts are created in Outlook. There are 698 contacts in CRM. I thought that by default all of the CRM contacts were created in Outlook. Can anyone tell me why I am only getting 250? I thought it was only records that you owned.........?? are all 698 under your control? -Gary "Dave" <davefrick@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:uWJJhD8gEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > When I synch my SFOC with CRM, only about 250 contacts are created in > Outlook. > > There are 698 contacts in CRM. > > I thought tha...

Creating Modeless Dialogs continually causing application to grow
I have a dialog applicatin that needs to create modeless dialogs over and over again. The main application waits for the modeless dialog to finish, then repeats the procedure. I've written a simple test application that seems to exhibit the same symptoms. Main Dialog with some code removed to simplify: ( NOTE: CModelessDemoDlg::OnBnClickedButton1() is used to begin the test of creating modeless dialogs) CModelessDemoDlg::CModelessDemoDlg(CWnd* pParent /*=NULL*/) : CDialog(CModelessDemoDlg::IDD, pParent) , m_pmodeless(NULL) , m_text(_T("")) { m_hIcon = AfxGetApp()->...