how do I copy several lines of word text into one excel cell?

In a word doc I need to copy several lines of text and paste them into one
excel cell.  I can't seem to find any help telling me how to do this (each
line pastes into a different cell)
0
jhh1 (2)

You can either double click the cell or press F2 key to get into edit mode
for the cell, then the text pasted would all go into the cell.

-Simon

"jhh" wrote:

> In a word doc I need to copy several lines of text and paste them into one
> excel cell.  I can't seem to find any help telling me how to do this (each
> line pastes into a different cell)
0
SimonCC (3)
6/16/2006 9:39:01 PM
thank you SO much Simon CC - I knew it would be something simple but I just
didn't know what :-)

jhh

"SimonCC" wrote:

> You can either double click the cell or press F2 key to get into edit mode
> for the cell, then the text pasted would all go into the cell.
>
> -Simon
>
> "jhh" wrote:
>
> > In a word doc I need to copy several lines of text and paste them into one
> > excel cell.  I can't seem to find any help telling me how to do this (each
> > line pastes into a different cell)
0
jhh1 (2)

data input in text box

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Excel 2007

visible cell only

Using part of a cell in a chart title

move cell contents