how do i copy a formula when cell references r not together

in cell reference H5 i have a formula H4*H3, I have copied this formula
through to DG5. In cell reference H7 I have a formula H6*H3 which i have also
copied through to DG7.I have formulas right down to cell reference H299
(H298*H3) Is there a quick way to repeat the copy bearing in mind the cell
references are not together ie H5, H7, H9 and so on.
0
jon104 (1)

Jon,

Copy cells H6:H7, then select H6:H299 and pastespecial formulas.  Just make sure your formula is

=H6*$H$3

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP