how do I change email server info?

I am trying to send document in email and didnt set server (pop) options
right, now cant get back to it.
0
tvorhees3 (2)

"tvorhees3" <tvorhees3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to send document in email and didnt set server (pop) options
> right, now cant get back to it.

Can't get back to WHAT?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

"Gordon" wrote:

> "tvorhees3" <tvorhees3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to send document in email and didnt set server (pop) options
> > right, now cant get back to it.
> I am trying to email a sheet, and Iwasnt able to set the server correctly, now I need to change that setting and cant find my way back to that window to change the pop setting
>
> Can't get back to WHAT?
>
> --
> Asking a question?
> Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about,
> your OS, Service Pack level
> and the FULL contents of any error message(s)

0
tvorhees3 (2)
4/1/2009 7:14:10 PM

>> I am trying to email a sheet, and Iwasnt able to set the server
>> correctly, now I need to change that setting and cant find my way back to
>> that window to change the pop setting

Then you need to open whatever application you are using for email and
change the setting there....

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Action on record change from split form?
I have a split form -- custom form on top, datasheet on the bottom -- and want to do two things (alter the background color of the main form Detail, and make one of a set of images visible and the others not visible) depending on the contents of a specific field in the selected record. My formatting works fine as code executed when the field is changed from within the form, but I can't find a way to change the settings when a record is selected using the datasheet part of the split form. I thought there must be some event that would work as a trigger, but can't seem to fi...

Collor pallet changes unwanted after SAP export
In order to analyse data from SAP, I create an Excel export of the data, this is a standard SAP functionality. The excel file that it creates has a different color palette than the standard Excel pallet. This is not a problem. The problem is that when I open an Excel sheet that has been exported from SAP, it changes also the color palette of all open Excel workbooks, rendering some of them unreadable. Closing Excel and reopening solves the problem, until I reopen a SAP-exported Excel workbook... I tried changing the palette using Options - .. - Colors, but then I'd have to change c...

loadsim error not seeing exchange server
I installed loadsim on an XP client. The outlook client on the client can connect to the exchange server (exchange 2003 on windows 2003 cluster) and get mail. However the loadsim 2003 topology property can not see the exchange server. The error message is: Apr 19 15:36:29: ERROR: Failed searching in CN=First Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=poc,DC=local: No Such Object Apr 19 15:36:29: Running with Outlook version 11.0.5604.0. Apr 19 15:36:29: Protocol DLL ("loadout.dll") initialized successfully. Apr 19 15:36:29: LoadSim initialized. Maxim...

email server
HI where do I find the info regarding my server so that I can download my new email address Ok Jasmin - Two mail "protocols" (methods) are required for sending and receiving E-mail. To send mail you use SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol and to send POP (POP3) (Point of presence or Post office protocol). These "protocols" are run, operated, provided , etc. through servers provided by your Internet service provider. As an example - if you use Earthlink the SMTP setting would be something like mail.earthlink.net or smtp.earthlink.net. The POP would be pop.earthlin...

English Email Headers in german Outlook Web Access 2003
Good day, has anybody an idea how to set english email headers in a german outlook web access (exchange 2003, windows 2003)? I must have RE: and FW: in my answer and forward emails instead of AW: and WG:. By now OWA detects the regional settings of the client (german) and offers the german interface including the german email headers. I still would like OWA to detect the regional settings but to use the english email headers in answers and forwardings. Any suggestions? Joerg ...

MSExch2003 Cluster, change drive letters data path
I am wondering on the correct procedure for changing the drives for Exchange 2003 in a clustered environment. The Exchange 2003 Clustered resource was created with a 'data path' = m:\exchsrvr This resulted in all of the databases, SMTP, MTA, Search folders being created within this folder. I can change the database directories using ESM, SMTP directories using ESM x.400 (MTA) directory using ESM I can change the MTA Run Directory by editing the registry when the server is active and manually changing the path I have not been able to change the Search directory (either by ed...

SQL Server 2008 R2 Native Client backward-compatible to SQL 2005/2008??
We have several different SQL Server versions in our datacenter, with SQL Native Client 9.00.1399.06 on our Citrix servers. The above SQL Native Client goes with our Great Plains app client, it's possible we will have a new, higher-level SQL Native Client installed by another application client... Can different Native Clients exist on the same server, can newer Native Clients accommodate older SQL Server versions and applications??? Issues or 'gotchas' I should know about?? Thank you, Tom tom12010 (tlyczko@gmail.com) writes: > We have several different SQL Se...

Project Server 2007 VSTS Connector
Hi The connector is installed ok. The browse web site connector messaje: service unavailable? What do I? Thanks You Eleonora Hi, Maybe this will assist: http://pstfsconnector.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=28200 "Eleonora Peña Rodriguez" wrote: > Hi > > The connector is installed ok. > The browse web site connector messaje: service unavailable? > > What do I? > > Thanks You > > Eleonora > > ...

Global Change to Drop-Down Form Fields
I need to make a global change to a large number of Drop-Down form fields. They currently have the same values, I just want to change those values to something different. Anyone know how to do this? On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 06:05:42 -0800 (PST), iamnu <iamnubw@gmail.com> wrote: >I need to make a global change to a large number of Drop-Down form >fields. They currently have the same values, I just want to change >those values to something different. > >Anyone know how to do this? You can get your knickers in a twist trying to change specific entries, but it&#...

excel changing last number
I'm sure this will turn out to be something very simple, but I can not figure it out yet! I am trying to enter a 16 digit number in my spreadsheet. Everytime I enter it it changes the last digit to 0 no matter what I put in it. If I only enter 15 of the digits, it works fine. It is driving me crazy! Any ideas? Thanks Donna you can only use 15 digits precision for numeric values but you might just want to enter a credit card number for storage, either precede the entry with an apostrophe ' or pre-format as text will work If you indeed need to make calculations with 16 digit numbers ...

erasing email that is still on ISP.
Outlook Express used to signal my ISP that I had successfully acquired my emails so that the ISP could delete them. I am getting my emails but they are not being deleted from my ISP automatically. How do I accomplish this? Also new emails do not show up if I have that folder accessed. I have to click on INBOX or DELETED and then click back so that I can see the new emails. How do I get them to show up without going thru these gyrations. -- Randy Tools, Accounts, highlight the account, Properties, Advanced tab, uncheck Leave a copy... Try hitting F5. -- Ron Sommer M...

Client-Side Scripting
The black book (Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0) gives a list of several global variable that are available to use in Client-Side JavaScripts. One of these is SERVER_URL which "Returns the URL of the CRM Web server". In reality what this actually returns is: "http:// serverName/orgName" which is great, but what if you only want to return the "serverName" part of that string? This was the situation I found myself faced with, so I came up with the following function to do just that. // Returns the hostname of the server running CRM. getServerName function(...

Change Invoice Currency
Hallo, Do anybody know is there a way to customize invoices so I would be able to get money from invoices with different currency (or one currency which differs from the base one). Sincerely, Koistya `Navin http://navin.biz Maybe MS Money 2006 BE does have this feature? > Hallo, > > Do anybody know is there a way to customize invoices so I would be able to > get money from invoices with different currency (or one currency which > differs from the base one). Sincerely, Koistya `Navin http://navin.biz I'm currently using MS Money 2005 SB, and in my humble opini...

change autocomplete choice in to: cc: or bcc: fields
is there a way to change or remove a name that gets "autocompleted" in the to:, cc:, or bcc: fields? right now i have 2 entries that begin with "jennifer" and i'm always prompted with the one i don't want. is there a way to change this? thanks. ross You can just delete the one you don't want when it pops up. i realize that, but i'd like to change it to prompt me for the correct one. >-----Original Message----- >You can just delete the one you don't want when it pops up. >. > >i realize that, but i'd like to change it to pr...

How do I change the default # of copies to 1 in a specific file?
I have a file created by another user that is defaulting to print 7 copies instead of 1. How can I change this default back for this file only? Thank you! You might find something under Page Setup, Options. This varies with the printer driver but in my case I found the copies controlled under Advanced options for my driver. -- Jim "Brenda" <Brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:844371DA-E283-4D3D-ADFB-8A53B098C496@microsoft.com... |I have a file created by another user that is defaulting to print 7 copies | instead of 1. How can I change this default...

Changing default margins in text box
I would like to change the default margins in a text box. Help says to change them and then to click the box that says to change default, but that box does not check. Does anyone know how to change the margin defaults for text boxes? What version of Publisher are you using??? -- Hi Deacon Ken (deacken@airmail.net), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || I would like to change the default margins in a text box. || Help says to change them and then to click the box that || says to change default, but that box does not check. Does || anyone know how to change the margin defaults f...

Validating Email

Change date format #2
I have a column in excel which outputs the date as: 1/1/2005, I would like the formatting to be as such: 2005-01-01. Ther are no formats built into excel to output the dates like this. Doe anyone have any ideas how I can accomplish the yyyy-mm-dd forma -- gplevriti ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gplevritis's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39102 Hi Select your cells and press Ctrl-1 Select Custom on the number tab and select a forma...

Missing server assistant disks
Hi We need to reinstall sbs 2003 R2 on dell 2900 server but we seem to have misplaced dell server assistant boot and server management cds. What is the way to proceed form here? Should we get a replacement set from dell which could take a few days or are they downloadable from somewhere? I have looked at dell site but not sure what I need to be looking for. I have found this; Dell DVD ISO - Dell Systems Management Tools and Documentation http://tinyurl.com/ydxlr93 Is this good? Many Thanks Regards That should work as long as you have a DVD drive in your serv...

Changing starting page numbers
Hos do I change starting page numbers in a Publisher 2002 Newsletter? Menu INSERT then SECTION (2nd item down) -- ...

Outlook only downloads headers in email, not full message
New computer, first time with Outlook 07. Email messages only download as headers initially. The rest of the message, i.e. the body of the message and any attachments, don't download unless I hit "Send/Receive" again. How do I make it so that I don't have to hit Send/Receive in order to get the whole message. I've already gone into Tools > Send/Receive > Send-Receive Settings and made adjustments there as per Outlook Help, but that didn't fix the problem. Outlook\Tools\Options\Mail Setup\Send/Receive\Edit\Folder Options and set it up there making sur...

emails without subject and date...
we recieved emails zonder sender, subject and date! but they are all usuall email and they are not virus. we have all outlook 2000 and MDeamon. any help is appriciated ...

Email status is already changed to forwarding icon
Hi, I have one issue. one email status in my inbox is already changed to forwarding icon. But I did not forward this email, and couldnot find any particular email sent in the sent items folder. There is not any rules applied. We use Windows SBS2003 and outlook 2003. Does someone here help me to fix this issue? Many thanks in advance. "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8D7B67E-BBC4-470B-A78E-C16A15BCBF6F@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have one issue. one email status in my inbox is already changed to > forwa...

how do i send an email and hide who it is from?
You can't. Any person knowledgeable enough to read the headers can figure out who it is from. "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11D55BE6-421F-4D05-A748-D023DC71DE70@microsoft.com... > Debbie wrote: <nothing> Firstly, please write the question in the BODY of the post, not just the subject line. Secondly, anyone who wishes to send email anonymously is considered to be a spammer. "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11D55BE6-421F-4D05-A748-D023DC71DE70@microsoft.com... > ...

Server Error "/" Application
Whenever i am submitting datas i get an error popping up in xml parsing. It requests to change validateRequest=false. Where to do it? Or what might be the problem? That setting is located in the machine.config. The path will be something like this. C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\CONFIG Hope this helps. >-----Original Message----- >Whenever i am submitting datas i get an error popping up >in xml parsing. It requests to change >validateRequest=false. Where to do it? > >Or what might be the problem? > > >. > ...