Janes (1)

To alphabetize -- use sort
     Sorting,  Some notes on sorting in Excel
      http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/sorting.htm

To delete rows
     pick a range of rows by selecting one or more contiguous
      row number(s) then  Edit, Delete rows

You might also be interested in Filtering to expose only names in Ohio
You can use Filtering to permanently delete rows or just hide them.
     you can read more about filtering at
         http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

If you want to print labels for your mailing list, you do the printing in MS Word
with Excel acting as your data base.

---
HTH,

"s janes" <s janes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9EEEB12-B26D-4D31-A19E-A4F02BBF3E20@microsoft.com...

Contact Name no parsed out
I'm attempting an import of my data from GoldMine, where the export function exports the contact name as a single field, not parsed out to First / Middle / Last. It appears that DMM wants the fields separate for mapping into the Contact entity? Before I go ahead and parse the import file I wanted to check. you can add logic into the import, if I can get some time will check into this to see if you can split a string as it comes in. =================== John O'Donnell, Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist My Blog - http://blogs.msdn.com/jodonnell CRM Wiki - http://channel9.m...

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

New to excel