how do I add a 'web address' to a cell in excel with a hyperlink?

how do I add a 'web address' to a cell in excel with a hyperlink? I am a new
student to computers, and part of a test is to insert a hyperlink to a cell
in excel linking to a web address. I have searched computer for any
'Hyperlink' connection words, but I think it not on here, Is that possible,
although I have top of range computer. Anyone with a solution?  I be ever so
greatful.
0
White (24)

in xl2002
ctrl+k>in the link to select existing web page>either type in (at the
bottom) or point to the url on your browser>enter

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"sandie white" <sandie white@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do I add a 'web address' to a cell in excel with a hyperlink? I am a
> new
> student to computers, and part of a test is to insert a hyperlink to a
> cell
> in excel linking to a web address. I have searched computer for any
> 'Hyperlink' connection words, but I think it not on here, Is that
> possible,
> although I have top of range computer. Anyone with a solution?  I be ever
> so
> greatful.

0
dguillett1 (2487)

move cell contents

Excel not Access

How to export Notes to Excel
Hi all, I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? Thanks -- phumulaniluyandacollinlembede Navigate to Advanced Find and select 'Notes', then export as necessary/appropriate.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Phumulani" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i > do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? > > Thanks > -- > phumulaniluyandacollinlembede ...

if cell starts with characters formula
Hi I need to count cells in a column starting with certain characters. each cell's data varies in length. I have tried with @countif( but does not work if the cell contains other characters after the "prefix". eg. row 20 cell 5 apples row 21 cell 5 apples red row 22 cell 5 apples green row 23 cell 5 plums green row 23 cell 5 plums purple totals required for apples = 3 (regardless of colour) total required for plums = 2 (regardless of colour) @countif(C20:c30,"plums") gives answer of 1 require answer of 2 @countif(C20:c30,&quo...

Address book updating...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

visible cell only

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel 2007

Set request parameters for web services

How do I use traffic lights in excel