How can I show the name of the file on top of the Main Menu Bar

How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on top
of the Main Menu Bar).
Thanks a lot in advance.
Humberto
0
Humberto (2)

Right-click the Menu bar>Customize>Commands-tab>Web>Address ...drag
this to the Menu bar.

HTH Sige

Humberto wrote:
> How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on top
> of the Main Menu Bar).
> Thanks a lot in advance.
> Humberto

Option Explicit

Public WithEvents App As Application

Private Sub App_WindowActivate(ByVal Wb As Workbook, ByVal Wn As Window)
   App.Caption = "Microsoft Excel - " & Wb.FullName
End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
   Set App = Application
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

 HTH

Bob Phillips

"Humberto" <Humberto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on
top
> of the Main Menu Bar).
> Thanks a lot in advance.
> Humberto

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

MS Money 95 data files

can't customize toolbar

Where is the workspace file stored?

cant start outlook pst file to large

owa not resolving names properly
Exchange 5.5 sp4 - just recently OWA is not resolving addresses properly - the administrator at this site states: > There is a strange situation happening when using OWA to send emails. If > we try to send an email to an account out of our domain (i.e. > jravazzano@yahoo.com) the recipient name and domain get wrongly resolved > to our own domain thus generating a message undeliverable. > > For example using OWA a test email was sent to "jravazzano@yahoo.com" the > address gets resolved to j@ourdomain.com The admin is going to give me an account to test with, but...

adding name /creating field/query?

Displaying property menu at runtime
Hello, Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so that the user may interact with the control? In my case, I'm speaking about the MsChart control which has a property menu at the design phase (when picking "properties" after right clicking on the control) Thanks Avi "avi" <aviben@bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message news:e2fc8178-471a-48b1-9671-fc81ca23c912@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so > that the user may interact with the control? > ...

Trying to read XML file into dataset

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...

Can anyone help ?

opening .bak file