How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97

How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97
0
rmpete (9)

Find a font that supports slashed 0's.

Google will help you find lots--some will be free, others not.

I found this a long time ago:
http://www.qsl.net/wa6axe/fonts.html

--

Dave Peterson
0

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> Find a font that supports slashed 0's.
>
> Google will help you find lots--some will be free, others not.
>
> I found this a long time ago:
> http://www.qsl.net/wa6axe/fonts.html
>
> rmpete wrote:
> >
> > How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

0
rmpete (9)
6/5/2005 4:04:02 PM
Alt 0216 is a letter that some Scandinavian countries use, it's an O with a
slash

--
Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"rmpete" <rmpete@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks, Dave,
> I found two fonts I like, AnonymousTT and Monaco, with slashed zeros.
> I also found that you can add a slash to Arial with ALT+0216.
> Thanks again
>
> "Dave Peterson" wrote:
>
>> Find a font that supports slashed 0's.
>>
>> Google will help you find lots--some will be free, others not.
>>
>> I found this a long time ago:
>> http://www.qsl.net/wa6axe/fonts.html
>>
>> rmpete wrote:
>> >
>> > How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97
>>
>> --
>>
>> Dave Peterson

0
terre081 (3244)

Can not Uninstall/Remove Print Shop
Hi: I mistakenly installed an older version of Print Shop which I kept as un-used for the past years, because there is other, a good Print Shop Program. Today, in my curiosity, I installed, this, obsolete, older version of Print Shop which does not work in the first place with the PC. Then, I attempted to 'un-install' it by accessing, Start > Control Panel > add and Remove program. Even I tried triple-time to un-install it, it's still sitting 'Add and Remove' program, saying 'Access denied' or some similar word popping up in the middle o...

can you look up info from a validated drop down menu in excel 2007
I have a b 2 Name Wage 3 $- 4 existing employee $20.00 5 existing employee $25.00 6 existing employee $17.00 7 Labor Ready ID $10.00 8 Labor Ready UT $10.00 9 Labor Ready WA $10.00 10 Future Employee $- 11 Future Employee $- 12 Future Employee $- in another work sheet i have a&b c d i 5 Labor cost 6 Name hours rate Total Cost 7 8 9 in a7-9 i have a drop menu based on a name I created employee. employee='E...

Can I put a form with merged info
In Publisher 2003, I created a Education / Training Card (size 3.37 x 4.37). I am merging information into these cards from an Excel file. I have completed my merge and want to print the cards. The only options I am finding is to print 4 copies of the same record on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper or print 1 copy of 1 record per 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. I want to put 4 different records on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Please let me know what setting I need to change. L. Fisher You have to have one card on your screen. In page setup, custom, input your dimensions and orientation. Your b...

Can't change source data path for Pivot Chart
I want to change the source data path of a Pivot Chart that's pulling data from an Access table. I tried following the KB at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP051991761033.aspx but when I click on "Get Data" it just shows the other tables in that database, where I want to change the file it's reading from (same database name just different path). How do I do this? there must be a better way but I do this.. double click on any DATA value in the PT and create a worksheet with the rows making up that data value. re-define the PT's source data as comin...

can't see word docuements
When using "open" in Word 2007 I cannot see my Word documents on my backup drive. I can go through Windows Explorer to the backup drive and see the files that way and just double click on them to open in Word, but cannot see them while in Word. How can this be remedied? The file open dialog uses an Explorer like window, are you saying that you cannot select your backup drive from that window? What sort of drive is it? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word...

how can I get the send button to work, It worked once on a test.
I have a new lap top and Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 trail was on it, trail ran out and I purchased Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. I am able to recieve e-mail, but when I try to send a new message or reply, the send button does not work. What setting is wrong and how do I fix it. Should I uninstall what was on and reinstall the new version? On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 01:00:02 +0100, rosebud wrote (in article <3C67AEE6-4706-4298-9D7B-E865287D594A@microsoft.com>): > I have a new lap top and Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 trail was on it, trail > ran out and I purchased Microsoft O...

Can't open files on a network share by double-clicking
I can't open Excel files located on a network share by double-clicking on them. I can, however open them by browsing to them (File, Open, browse). I think it is a .dll problem but not sure. Help! Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel 1. Close Excel first and 2. On the Windows Taskbar 2.1 Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. 2.2 Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes)>OK. -- Regards Fran...

Microsoft Office Features
on every startup I get a message insalling: Microsoft Office Features any advice on getting it to stop popping up. It doesn't seem to do anything ...

How can I control windows from access
I have an access database that is accessed by few users from different computers. I was requested to change the behavior of the database if it was opened on one particular computer to do the following: 1) disable the "Alt-Tab", and "Ctrl-Alt-Delete" buttons so that no one on that machine can go to the desktop 2) no minimizing of the screens is allowed i.e. the forms should always be maximized. 3) the main menu should always be on, and the only way to get out is by clicking the start button on the bottom of the screen to shut down. Is there away to do that? and can I...

how can i get the slope function to ignore missing data?
I have a spreadsheet that needs to calculate the slope of a line. The x values are in column a, the y values in column d. The slope function in excel 2003 works just fine for this purpose until it encounters missing data. The slope function returns #N/A. I have tried entering #N/A for the missing data but the result is the same. How can I get it to simply ignore my missing data? ...

Can't hyperlink to an Excel spreadsheet, directly to a tab or nmd
We recently upgraded to Office 2007, and now I cannot link directly to an Excel named range or sheet. I have used the format with a "#" after the file name, followed by the named range or 'Sheet1'!A1 reference. The file always opens on the last saved tab. I would much appreciate a solution! -- Thanks, Andy ...

PowerPoint sound files not playing back from CD Office mac 2008
I'm trying to help my daughter with her Power Point presentation. We have attached mp3 sound files to her slides. When I burn the PowerPoint file to a disk and take to a second computer to check that it will play, the sound does not play. As my computer is a desktop I can't just let her take it to school. I tried to increase under the general preferences the sound file size so that it would not try to link but that doesn't seem to work. how can I embed the sound before I save and burn the Power point presentation to a CD? So that when my daughter tabs through the prese...

How can I use numlock key to type numbers using Excel 2003?
It keeps taking me to a charting function that I don't need. I never had a problem with accessing this in the older versions of Excel. Any ideas on this would be appreciated. I don't use xl2003, but it kind of sounds like your keyboard is sick. Any chance you have stuck keys? If you try typing something in NotePad, does it behave strangely? If you reboot, does the problem go away? If this doesn't help, hitting what keys causes exactly what. Clueless in Cleveland wrote: > > It keeps taking me to a charting function that I don't need. I never had a > problem ...

can't get to documents without extra steps
Clicking on the desktop shortcut to my files, choosing a document brings up only a blank word document. I then have to go to file on the blank document and through all the other files and documents to choose the one I want. Finally it will open. The shortcut used to take me directly to what I wanted. Why has that stopped working? Have you tried recreating that desktop shortcut? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "dhparker" <dhparker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Outlook 2000:_ can send but cannot receive.
Since my ISP upgraded its email service, I have been unable to receive emails using Outlook; although I can send them . If I access my mail through the ISP web-site then I can access the emails OK. Any ideas anyone? Rgds, Tony Outlook 2000 under Windows XP It's possible your ISP is now requiring authentication to send. You should contact them to get the details. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Tony Burke" <Tony_burke@hotmail.com> wr...

can someone please help
Hi I am working on a form where i have Option Buttons setup. I want to setup a sperate worksheet that i call a summary page where excel tells me which option was selected in the form. Can someone tell me how can i setup a function on my summary worksheet that would lookup the option buttons from the form workshhet and tell me which option has been selected. Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by s...

Can't Send and Recieve Email
Somehow I broke my Outlook 2003 email. When I click on "Send/Receive" or "Send/Recieve All" nothing happens. If I click on "Specific Account Only" I can receive that account's email in my In box but cannot send any email from that account out. Everything was working fine two days ago. Any advice is welcome. Thanks. Fred Kruger ...

can't drag any thing to the diagram page
I just downloaded Visio 2007 as a trial... and cannot drag a background to the page... also, literally almost everything is greyed out... I can't get to the pictures pulldown menu, for example... what do I need to do to activate it... I installed it less than two hours ago...it looks like a dynamite product... but how can I use it? ------=_NextPart_0001_D07D3562 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit For Trial installations, you must connect to the internet and Activate. The command "Activate Product" is located on the Help menu. Barb Way Product Suppo...

it gets the messages but doesn't deliver, can I retrieve them?
Hi. I have an Exchange Server 2003 that downloads mail from an Internet Provider. All the accounts are pop3. Last Tuesday, it didn't downloaded any e-mail for a one of the mailboxes. It's very strange because the user of this mailbox always receives a lot of important e-mails. I can see the web page of the internet provider and see if there is mail for this user, but last tuesday it wasn't. It is usual not to be any message on the internet provider because my Exchange Server downloads all the mails every 15 minutes. So, I think that my server has downloaded e-mails from the int...

Can I have a combo-box in a data sheet sub-form?
All, Thank you for your continued support to my many questions. I am now trying to use a combo box in a subform datasheet. I have a min form, and have a tabbed control of sub forms with datasheet views into other tables. In those data sheets, I would like to regulate the entries using a comb-box (based on another tbale of valid entries). First of all, is this possible. If so, how is it done. I took a couple of stabs at it, but nothing seemed to work readily. Any and all help is appreciated. All, please disregard this post. I realized that I had to make the changes in the form being u...

can't open this item with password protected files
Hello, I can't open an email in Outlook 2003 with an attachement that is password-protected. The email is placed in the folder Server failures and if I try to open it, I get the following message : Can't open this item. The operation failed. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks in advance. Raimond Does it work when you save the attachment first? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Raimond van der Meer" <raimond_cdmi@hotmai...

path and filename are incorrect how can i correct this
in powerpoint i dont know how to correct -- the path/or filename for c:\documents and settings\administrator\my documents\one note books\canberra 2008---ppx is invalid.Please check that the path and filename are correct.---can you help to get round this problem? When do you see this error? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "stanmore" <stanmore@discussions.microsoft.c...

Can't usefully record macro
Word 2003 I attempted to record a macro then reposition a table by grabbing the little table reposition icon but it won't let me do it. I just want to record moving a table and then view the recorded maco. (I have Word 2007 at home and I've never had this problem) In record mode it only lets me type in stuff. Try recording the action of positioning the table using the Table Properties dialog. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted...

Can't access published CRM
Hi - since this morning - CRM users (outlook light client 2007) have been receiving messages informing them that cookies need to be enabled on their browsers. Since receiving this message, they have not been able to login through our published CRM website. Basically they get to the login page, when they click the login button (to bring up the login window), the page hangs for a while and eventually comes up with the message below -- Has anyone seen this or knows of a solution? Many thanks Victor Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Most likely causes: You are not conne...