How can I email an excel file using my outlook contacts?

0
cheflady (1)

"cheflady" <cheflady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

<sigh> Please use the big white space to write your question........

exactly the same way you email ANY file.....

0
gbplinux (1141)
8/13/2007 7:37:54 AM
go to file\send\mail recipient( as attachment)

"Gordon" wrote:

> "cheflady" <cheflady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> <sigh> Please use the big white space to write your question........
>
> exactly the same way you email ANY file.....

0
Harvey (11)
8/13/2007 9:44:00 PM
"Harvey" <Harvey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> go to file\send\mail recipient( as attachment)
>
> "Gordon" wrote:
>
>> "cheflady" <cheflady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> <sigh> Please use the big white space to write your question........
>>
>> exactly the same way you email ANY file.....

Why are you telling ME this?

0
gbplinux (1141)
8/14/2007 7:23:16 AM
Hi, cheflady

I get an error when I click on your thread. Therefore sending the response
through Gordon thread.

An apology to Gordon.

Gordon I am sorry to send the response through your thread. The following
error displays when  click on chflady and click reply.

"An error occurred while sending your post" click Close.

Important: Hope you don't mind. I will not repeat this next time.

Please refer to the following topic in the Microsoft online help:

1. About using e-mail and Outlook features in Excel
2. Share contact data between Excel and Outlook

Regards to Gordon.

Challa Prabhu

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Harvey" <Harvey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > go to file\send\mail recipient( as attachment)
> >
> > "Gordon" wrote:
> >
> >> "cheflady" <cheflady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> >

> >> <sigh> Please use the big white space to write your question........
> >>
> >> exactly the same way you email ANY file.....
> >>

> Why are you telling ME this?

Duplicate Detection
When enabling duplicated detection, how do you ensure that when new contacts are added that the duplication rule works? I have created a rule to look for duplicates that have an exact match on email address. However, I wan't to exclude contacts that have a status set to "Ianactive". However, if i inlcude a clause for Status with an exact match, any new contacts added with the same email address are not detected as new contacts have a status of "New" when first created. Is there any way around this? ...

Excel worksheet moved all data from multipl cells into one
I recently saved a list from another software program into excel. The original format was csv or txt, i can remember. when i resaved the worksheet i saved it into excel format and no formatting changed. when i reopened the file all the data that was in my rows which has 12 columns of data in individual cells all are now packed into the first colum. i don't know what happened and how to seperate the data into individual cells again. Step 1 is make a backup copy of your file so you don't lose data while figuring out the best way to do this. You may be able to use (on the...

Problem with Outlook 2002...
I have been using Outlook 2002 as part of Office XP for some time now. Suddenly, I start getting the following error: Task 'pop.mail.yahoo.ca - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I am using Yahoo as a POP3 and SMTP gateway. Please note that this configuration has been working for almost a year and a half! I can ping Yahoo's servers no problem. I did some Googli...

Transfer Outlook e-mail structure To Another Computer
I am currently using Outlook Express and I would like to transfer all of my e-mail folders, etc from Outlook Express to another computer Using Outlook. The Outlook Express is on a computer that is using XP Pro sp3 OS and I would like to transfer it to another computer using Win 7 Pro OS but using Office 2003 and Outlook that comes with it. Can someone tell me which filenames (full pathname) to copy so I can configure the new computer so the Outlook will have all of the information I have now (including all folders, like send folders, directory address, etc). Thank You, Ga...

Please help with returned emails from new domain
My home email is through Road Runner. I use Outlook 2003, with RR's mail servers. My work email is my own domain, registered with Network Solutions, hosted by GoDaddy. I've been with Godaddy about two weeks. Ever since then, I cannot send an email from Outlook/RR to my work domain. It immediately comes back as undeliverable. If needed, I will find the error messages. The interesting thing is that if I set up Outlook Express on my RR account, the emails to my work domain go through just fine. Does this particular issue ring a bell to anyone? What is it about Outlook that would ...

Automatically share Accounts and Contacts in CRM 4.0
Hi Everyone, I have seen a few posts about sharing contacts and accounts automatically, and the popular solution seems to be using a workflow assembly. As I am not a developer, I was wondering if someone has created such an assembly that is freely available? I would also like to know if the assembly can be run based on a condition. For example, contacts in our CRM database have a yes/no field called private. Could the workflow be made to trigger when user changes the field value to "YES"? Thanks, Al ...

moving excel sheets
How did i move a row from one excel sheet to another, when it hits a certian date. So for example if one sheet two i had a colum that once it hit the date in one of the cells in that colum it would jump to sheet one. -- Joanna Sprague ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Joanna Sprague's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25742 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=391534 You can do this sort of thing with a worksheet_change event macro. Does the whole column move or just the cell o...

Outlook 2002 " Relaying denied. Proper authentication required."
Ok I have just recently switched aver to a new domain for a web site. I went through the configuration stuff in outlook under the accounts and it connects to all the servers and sends the test message just fine. If i try to send anything to anybody but me it says undeliverable. This includes emails on the same domain. I get the following message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: [classified] Sent: 7/14/2004 11:44 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '[email name @ aol]' on 7/14/2004 11:44 PM ...

getting data from table using 2 values
from a standard spreadsheet, using a function(?) how can I return a value from a table using values for the headers and columns. For example, the table has ages across the top and events done the side. Simply I need to "lookup" both ages and events to return a value from the cross section of these values. Any assistance welcome!! Many thanks If the range is A1:G100, for example, and age is in H1 and event in H2: =INDEX(A1:G100,MATCH(H2,A1:A100,0),MATCH(H1,A1:G1,0)) HTH Bob Umlas Excel MVP "MS_user" <MSuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:60189...

How do I select records using a combo box (rather than the navigat
I have a simple table that stores addresses of people. It looks like this: ID Name Phone Number 1 Suzy 978-4658 2 Tom 876-1234 I want to use a form that allows a user to update the addresses of people. When I create a form using the wizard, I move between records using the navigator buttons. But I want to move between records using a combo box that lists all the names in the table. Why? Because if I had 100 names in the table I don't want the user to click through the navigator to find their record. I want them to ...

Excel
Dont no if this will help - but here's goes. I am doing an assignment at uni, which involves building a model o excel and then doing a report. What I am having difficulty with is that you have to convert currenc into dollars - which is the only problem I having. You had to import database with all the data on which I have done and then import conversion table from the msn website - which I have also done. What dont understand is that the book which we are using has the assignmen more or less in but isnt good on the idea I need. Its says you creat an IF statement to convert the curren...

Outlook 2003 and PDA hold getting messages
I am running XP Pro, Outlook 2003 with latest SP's and have a ongoing problem I can not solve. My Dell Axim is connected, and Active Sync is set to stay up to date automatically, this part works. Outlook is set to access my POP account every 3 minutes. I am a SOHO so I need my mail. Well Outlook will not go get the message every 3 min UNLESS I remove the Dell from its docking station. It will check messages if I F9 outlook, or manually click the send/receive radio button.. I have tried different times and nothing seems to work.. Is there some setting somewhere I am missing? TIA ...

Outlook send/receive
Cannot send/receive, create new message, reply or forward messages in Outlook 2007. Cannot access email set-up under Tools/Option/Email options. I have done a repair of Office 2007 but it did not help. "Vision2k" <Vision2k@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0DB6012-32A4-4312-83EB-E0B9CCEF0BBC@microsoft.com... > Cannot send/receive, create new message, reply or forward messages in > Outlook > 2007. Cannot access email set-up under Tools/Option/Email options. > > I have done a repair of Office 2007 but it did not help. This disc...

Automatic Backup Files
How do I create an automatic (daily) backup copy of a worksheet in another drive location? I also need to restrict access to the backup copy. Hi I would use a separate backup tool for this. I won't use Excel / VBA for this as Excel has to be running for this backup procedure. There're several free/shareware programs for doing backups periodically -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany MsD wrote: > How do I create an automatic (daily) backup copy of a > worksheet in another drive location? I also need to > restrict access to the backup copy. ...

Excel Formula help Referencing etc.
Hi Excel Formula Guru's. Here's a complicated one I'm thinking about. I haven't started it yet, more in the planning stages, although I'd like to get it done. I'm pretty self sufficient when it comes to excel, however this time I'm getting in over my head I think. Scenario: sheet 1 - basically a worksheet of formula, references and Data Sheet 2-4,5,6(not sure how many pages yet). basic Grid 12 columns 14 rows. Basically this is going to be used to track fantasy football draft boards and player rankings. Roughly, here's what I'm looking to do, over the ...

Can I "Flip" A Worksheet?
Hi, everyone. I created a worksheet without thinking very far ahead. It's a comparison of just two products, with many features. As a result, I'm doing a lot of horizontal scrolling. It occurred to me (after I was well into the project) that it would make a lot more sense to have just two columns, one for each of the two products, and have the features listed in rows underneath. If this makes sense, can anyone tell me if there's a way to convert the worksheet into the other format? Thanks. Hi try using 'Edit - Paste Special - Transpose' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfur...

Symantec DLL and Outlook
After installing the new Symantec Anti-Virus Client 9.0 and rebooting, I now get the following meesage when first trying on open an email: The add-in "D:\Program Files\Symantec\vpmsece.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help Menu. Unable to load "D:\Program Files\Symantec\vpmsece.dll". You may be out of memory, out of system resources or missing a .dll file. I have ran the repair with not luck. I have plenty of resources. Any idea why this is happening and how I can correct it? You need to renam...

Anyone using CRM addons to model relationships?
Wonder if anyone has used tools like C360's relationship chart addon? Any others i should know of or any comments on the c360 one? thanks -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx We have used Axonom's Powertrak product that provides similar functionality, and very satisfied customers as a result. I cannot comment on the c360 product, we have not used it The products may not ne directly comparable, as I suspect Powertrak product does more than c360, hence more expensive Peter Lynch Optevia Ltd "John...

Outlook Set Regarding Feature
When using Outlook to email contacts, we would like to record that communication against each account or Contact in CRM. We use the Track in CRM button and then select the 'Set Regarding' feature, however this 'Set Regarding' feature only allows us to assoicate the email to a single account or contact. Is it possible to select multiple accounts or contacts, or does this kind of email need to be generated via CRM and not Outlook. Many thanks Steve Hi, You can set regarding to multiple entities in CRM 4. Regards, Donna "Steve Le Monnier" wrote: > When...

excel invoise problem
Hi I am quite new to excel, and would like to use the invoice and the figures that are input, to go to a spreadsheet but I seem to be able to do it. Is it possible or am I on the wrong track and use a different program. Thanks in advance Sue Sue It's quite 'do-able' but depends on how complex you want to make it. It will almost certainly require some code but this could be simply recorded if necessary. You may wish to think about Access, which may be a better, more scaleable solution, but also needs a certain knowledge of that application to implement to. Post back ...

Can't figure out how to set MS Pub for 11-17 paper
see above (1) Please use the message area to ask your question, not the subject line. (2) Will your printer print an 11" x 17" copy? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "HELP WITH 11"-17" PAPER" <HELP WITH 11"-17" PAPER@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:832B9BC1-F682-458C-BBFE-84CCF8579EC9@microsoft.com... > see above --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.806 / Virus Database: 548 - Release Date: 12/5/2004 Setup your printer first, Pu...

How to open PUBL. file after renaming. Unrecognized by PUBLISHER
After renaming my PUBLISHER file, I am unable to open it. Can someone help me recover it please. Thanks. Looking in my crystal ball I cannot see any clues as to what OS or version of OS or level of MS Publisher you are using nor what the original name of your file was and what you changed it to and for that matter why you changed it so I suppose we will just have to wait for your reply. John G. "capribah" <capribah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF334F60-1B2D-4BB7-B3DA-EC18ED566268@microsoft.com... > After renaming my PUBLISHER file, I am unable t...

Can Money 2004 Standard convert B&P 2000?
Hello - Will Money 2004 Standard convert a Money 2000 Business & Personal file? I'm getting the following message: "Money cannot locate '%1' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected." I've checked, and neither is write-protected Thanks in advance Mark In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello - Will Money 2004 Standard convert a Money 2000 >Business & Personal file? I'm getting the following >...

Distribution Groups Invisible When Sharing Contact Folder?
Greetings Outlook 2003 Users, I have a manager who has several contacts and distribution groups in his contact folder. We gave Owner level permission rights to his assistant and also set her up as a delegate. She can see his contacts and modify them, and create new distribution groups. However, once new distribution groups are created, they disappear and she cannot see them listed. Also, any distribution groups previously created by the manager are also invisible (but contacts created previously are perfetly accessible) to the assistant. Thanks a million in advance! Kevin Figured it ...

Outlook 2007 fault
Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after archiving old emails. Cant work without running about 500k mailbox. Does anyone have any solutions? Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should seem so inefficient!! thanks, Sam Sam, you wrote on Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:08:15 -0700: > Outlook 07 has dramatically slowed down and freezing my computer even after > archiving old emails. Cant work without running about 500k mailbox. Does > anyone have any solutions? Seems a bitstrange that a new programme should > seem so inefficient!! http:/...