I would like to know how to create an invoicing database, or register in Excel.
(Invoice + tax = total) Are there any templates free online?
thanks
0
Vcollins (1)

How about a web search?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx

search for invoice

--
Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Vcollins" <Vcollins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to know how to create an invoicing database, or register in
>Excel.
> (Invoice + tax = total) Are there any templates free online?
> thanks

0
terre081 (3244)
10/6/2004 1:06:38 AM
Hi

i have an example file that if you'ld like to email me (julied @
hctsdotnetdotau) direct i'ld be happy to send to you - it might give you
some useful ideas.

Cheers
JulieD

"Peo Sjoblom" <terre08@mvps.org> wrote in message
> How about a web search?
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx
>
> search for invoice
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Peo Sjoblom
>
> (No private emails please, for everyone's
> benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum)
>

> "Vcollins" <Vcollins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I would like to know how to create an invoicing database, or register in
>>Excel.
>> (Invoice + tax = total) Are there any templates free online?
>> thanks

0
JulieD1 (2295)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Creating new attributes

adding name /creating field/query?

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

can't customize toolbar

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...