How can I autofill dates having a blank cell between each day?

0
Dee (106)

Hi Dee,

Enter a date in cell A1 (eg 5/13/08), enter the next day's date in cell A3
(eg 5/14/08).

Select cells A1 trough to A4 (ie select two dates and two blank cells).

See the little dot at the bottom right of the selection rectangle? Click on
that (the cursor will change to a cross when you are over the right spot)
and drag it down as far as you want.

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com

0
ed5690 (69)

Removed Firewall can send emails
I removed the firewall from my computer, some idiotic little "Freedom firewall" that came pre-installed with this system and am able to send emails just fine now, thanks all. In article <ONv$wgLxDHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, support@alfii.com says... > I removed the firewall from my computer, some idiotic little "Freedom > firewall" that came pre-installed with this system and am able to send > emails just fine now, thanks all. Firewalls are a necessary defense, now. If the idiotic little firewall couldn't be configured to allow outbound email con...

OWA can't hyperlink
Hello: Using Outlook Web Access (to a Win 2003 Exchange server), anytime a user clicks on a hyperlink in an email the server tries to redirect them to an internal page. For example if the hyperlink was to http://www.FOO.COM then the server would send them to: http://mail.acme.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.FOO.COM/ and prompt them with a login request. Anyidea how to fix this? Thanks. Set proper permissions on redir.asp Paul <no@spam4me.com> wrote in message news:ri3940tltfcq02trkc862shehn50oaiul0@4ax.com... > Hello: > > Using Outlook Web Access (to a...

Blank from field from just one company
I was wondering if anyone has come across this. I recently migrated over from our 5.5 server to 2003. All emails from one company now has a blank from field. When you click on reply their email address appears in the To: field. It is very strange and I can't find any references to this on my searches. Any ideas? Dwayne I alsot am having the same problem. Two of my users can send mail and for a few addresses the to field becomes blank once the message moves to their Sent Items folder. However the receiver does get the message properly "Dwayne" wrote: > I was wondering i...

can't edit message
hi all, Recently, I got some mail that can't be edit when I click the "edit message" button. however, other mail is ok What cause this problem? thx ...

Outlook can't send email, 0x800CCC13 message on sending
When I test an eamil accoutn it fails saying the finsing the sending server was cancelled. When I try to send email it comes up with cant find network and the error 0x8000CCC13 I can receive mail through 3 accounts and browse the web fine. reecently installed firewall, and uninstalled outlook express Anyone help ? Thanks What version of Outlook? Outlok 2000 or 2002? 1) You need Outlook Express installed for Outlook to work properly. 2) What happens if you turn off your firewall? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http...

VBA - Can't Find DataSource
Hi i've created an automated process in Access 97 that creates an excel sheet from data in an access table. the whole process worked fine... until i upgraded to Windows 2000 Pro now each time it runs i get an 'Open Data Source' Message. anyone know why?? Thanks Jado Did you use a recorded macro? You may need to re-record it.... Will this help? -- http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Cheers, FK "Jado" <ploxly@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23M$0VReqDHA.2584@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi > > i've created an a...

if a cell has a value greater than 0, then atomaticaly goto a seperate page for addit
Dear Help forum, I'm trying to set up a formula that will automatically move me t another sheet if a value greater than 0 is entered in certin cells. Thank you Fran -- Franks ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Frankso's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3011 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49797 A formula returns a value to the cell that holds it. It can't move you. But maybe you could use a =hyperlink() formula that would allow you to click the link and go to the ...

How can I copy ONE contact folder to another PC?
I am using OL 2007 on both PC's. On my laptop I have a subfolder in my "Contacts" folder I would like to copy to my desktop PC. Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks Posted to Outlook groups daily: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm=20 --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, <----- Mardman -----> asked: | I am using OL 2007 on both PC's. On my laptop I have a subfolder in | my "Contacts" folder I would like to copy to my desktop PC. I...

Date To Text
Hello All, It sounds like a simple thing, but I am having a nightmare trying to find an easy way to take a formated date field and put it into a Text field in the same format. For example the date format shows 01/05/2003 if I paste that into a Text field then I just get the date serial number. If I use a macro like : day(a1)&"/"&month(a1)&"/"&year(a1) then I get 1/5/2003 Any ideas on how to get 01/05/2003 in the text field? Many thanks in advance. Best Regards, Derek =TEXT(A1,"dd/mm/yyyy") -- HTH Bob Phillips "Derek Timothy" ...

Can anyone get the front and rear pages of a booklet to display?
I can merrily paste a pic onto facing INTERNAL pages of a booklet. But I can't display "facing pages" for the covers (I can print preview)... I can't get a picture to go onto the front and rear covers, the picture gets cropped to the spine. I want one picture that wraps around the covers of the booklet (4" x 8 1/2") to fit into a #10 envelope. This is kind of tricky. The best way to achieve this would be doing the procedure on an inside facing page so you can readily see what you are doing. Insert the picture, copy/paste the picture, stack the two images b...

copying non adjacent cells
I saw some of the threads on this subject through googles groups search. By repeated experiments I found 1) if the non adjacent cells are in the same row or column these can be selected and copied 2)But if the non adjacent cells are in more than one row or one column and if I try to select and copy, the error message comes up: "the command cannot be used in multiple selections" response from MVPs is appreciated.. If you want to copy multiple ranges, the selections must match in rows and columns In each column, the same rows must be selected, or nothing is selected In each row...

Can Excel send out emails?
Our company runs with a lot of certifcates and legislation. Currently they are stored within an excel file. When they are about to expire within a month they become highlighted. The problem is that various people fail to check the file and certificates expire without anyone noticing. I would like to set up a system that when they are about to expire it will send automatically send out an email to the person responsible. Is this possible? Best regards Robert Hodge Hi Robert, This a widely used add-in from Ron de Bruin: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm -- Kind regards, ...

OWA date format
I want to change the date format in OWA. But i can't find the dd/MM/yy (eg. 06/12/03) format in the drop down list. Anyways to do it??? The list it in dd-mmm-yy format. dd/mm/yy can be misleading, it can be taken as the wrong date, your example is perfect. When I first read it, I saw 06/12/03 as June 12th, 2003 instead of December 6th, 2003 If the recipient doesn't know you are using the dd/mm/yy format they will get the date wrong as well on several occations. Todd "William C." <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Oo3aelhlEHA.2764@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.g...

How can we refer to "Date last saved" field's values(windows7)
There is "Date last saved" field in windows7 explorer. How can we refer to the value? Is it equal to LastAccessTime? or LastWriteTime? or ChangeTime? Why not try it yourself? Write a program or find a utility that can set all three to different values and see which one pops up as "Dave last saved". The second sounds most likely. "Benjamin" <crazytazo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2c1790a9-298c-499d-9727-356923338574@m27g2000prl.googlegroups.com... > There is "Date last saved" field in windows7 explorer. > > Ho...

Can I sort by Range Name?
I have a complicated spreadsheet that contains what I'll call "su heads" and I need to sort by these. For example, I have this sort o data: Owner Name Pets Pet Age ------------------------------------- Randy's Pets Dog 3 Cat 5 Tim's Pets Cat 4 Bird 9 Sue's Pets Goldfish 1 How could I sort by the Owner Name, and retain the informatio organization under each name? Currently, all I get it is this result: Owner Name Pets Pet Age ------------------------------------- Randy&#...

Is there any way to put a pic in a cell and type over it?
I want to put faided out text in the back of a cell, which i can then type over with solid font once the hard copy of the form has been signed? ...

How can I prevent a Chart from showing zero values?
I am creating a chart, and sometimes the data will exist such that there are points that I would like ignored. These points are determined by an If statement, so I can place any string in there when I want them ignored, but I have not been able to find a string that will result in the points not being shown on the chart. Simply put, I am looking for a value that the chart will ignore or another way to accomplish the same ends. Hi, Try using NA() instead of "" Cheers Andy Quinn Ramsey wrote: > I am creating a chart, and sometimes the data will exist such that there are ...

Can't send email 08-31-10
This is the error message I keep getting and I can't send any emails! The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the server's limit. You can use the option, located in Tools | Accounts | Properties | Advanced, to break messages into smaller parts. Subject 'Re: -- SPAM -- Handyman and Painting' Server Error: 552 Server Response: 552 5.2.0 1AGh1f00M1vSJcs04AGhdf This message was undeliverable. This message has been found to be a potential spam message, and has therefore been blocked. Please visit http://coxagainstspam.cox.net for more information. ...

Selecting cells containing spcific character(s)
Hello, I need to know how to get Excel to select all cells within a specific column that contain a specific character. In this instance, I need to select all the cells which contain a comma... And even better would be if I could get Excel to not just select all the cells in a specific column containing a comma, but each of the rows in which those cells reside. I hope this makes sense and someone can help me. Thanks. -- ianwitt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ianwitt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3...

Go to certain sheets based on cell value
Hello, I have created a drop down list with the numbers 1,2,3. If the user chooses 1 and presses enter, he/she is taken to 'AOA Only Analysis' sheet, and so on for the other two. Any and all help on this is greatly appreciated. Tushar Tushar, Instead of a drop-down, why not put your three entries in three cells? They can have anything in them, such as "AOA Only Analysis." Now set up hyperlinks (right-click the cell, and select "hyperlink") and set up the hyperlink with "Place in this document." -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizo...

Invalid date format ...
I'm trying to convert MS-Access database into MS-SQL 2000 SP 4. While doing so, I got error at row 232: Invalid date format Row 232 has this date: Nov 23 2005 for this date also i am getting error:2005/09/03 (YYYY/MM/DD) I've tried using all date formats. No respite!. I'm using DTS to migrate. Also, tried through programming. No respite!!. Please let me know the workaround. Thanx much. Raj. ...

Add 5 working days to date
hi I am trying to work with two dates on phone call entity in crm - actual start and scheduledend what i want to achieve is - set the actual start date to current date if it is null and then add 5 working days to actual start date below is the code i am using var CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE = 1; var CRM_FORM_TYPE_UPDATE = 2; switch (crmForm.FormType) { case CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE: crmForm.all.actualstart.DataValue == null crmForm.all.actualstart.DataValue = new Date(); crmForm.all.scheduledend.DataValue=dateadd("w",5,actualstart) break; case CRM_FORM_TYPE...

How can I see header from non-Hotmail accounts
I am configuring Symantec appliance. I send e-mail through my Symantec appliance to my verizon.net account and it works. I send e-mail through my symantec appliance to my hotmail.com account and it doesn't go thru. If look into my verizon.net account/webmail, I can't see a way to display header information. I need to analyze header info and see which IP address mail is coming from to see whether NAT translation is causing my IP address to be filtered by hotmail somehow. On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:31:55 -0700, "Marlon Brown" <MarlonBrown@discussions.microsoft.com>...

can i set up calendar so people can see but not open items?
i want other members of staff to be able to see what's in my calendar but not be able to open individual meetings/items etc. Is there a way to do this? I'm using Outlook 2003. No, not directly on the calendar, but you could give them free/busy access. Monica;122627 Wrote: > i want other members of staff to be able to see what's in my calendar > but not > be able to open individual meetings/items etc. Is there a way to do > this? I'm > using Outlook 2003. -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipst...

Data bar conditional formatting based on another cell
I'm using Excel 2007 and have my setup as below: =20 Column A contains list of names Column K contains percentage gains for the names in column A. The percentages vary between -100% and +100% =20 I want to apply conditional formatting as below: Have a 'data bar' in column A with GREEN color if=20 the corresponding value in K is positive. Have a 'data bar' in column A with RED color if=20 the corresponding value in K is negative. =20 There is another sheet where column K contains numbers=20 instead of percentages. I would like to format column A=20 in the same way here as we...