How can i apply formula in next ?

Hi all respected fellows,

I am using excel2007,
i have a sheet with some formulas. Now i want this how can i add more
columns (8 Columns group) with same already applied formulas before
grand total summery. So quantity automatically add in grand total
summery.

(Sorry for any inconvenience regarding my English & i can send the sheet
too if some desired)

Desperately waiting.
always regards
Khan waiting.

--
khanjee
-2

"khanjee" <khanjee.9c206c8@excelbanter.com> wrote:
> i have a sheet with some formulas. Now i want this
> how can i add more columns (8 Columns group) with
> same already applied formulas before grand total
> summery. So quantity automatically add in grand
> total summery.

Probably some form of relative or mixed reference, like A1, A$1 or $A1
instead of $A$1.  But the devil is in the details.

"khanjee" <khanjee.9c206c8@excelbanter.com> wrote:
> i can send the sheet too if some desired

"Sending" is not too useful in the forum that I use to read your posting.

Instead, upload the Excel file to a file-sharing website, and post the URL
(aka link; http://...) of the "shared" file in a response here.  The
following is a list some free file-sharing websites; or use your own.  The
example file should include either an example or some explanation do show
what you want to do.

Box.Net: http://www.box.net/files
Windows Live Skydrive: http://skydrive.live.com
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com
FileFactory: http://www.filefactory.com
FileSavr: http://www.filesavr.com
FileDropper: http://www.filedropper.com
RapidShare: http://www.rapidshare.com

0
joeu20041 (141)

How can I know which SP has been put on the exchange2K
Where can I see this msg? Thanks Open exchange manager, organization, right pane. "Geoffrey" <yile1978@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uvLLBUYwFHA.3312@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Where can I see this msg? > Thanks > check www.petri.co.il or check for the answer on the 10th(9th from ur posting)thread on this site,that is named"finding on version of sp installed" ...

Help with a formula..
I am trying to create a formula that will take information from a cell on one sheet and combine it with text on another sheet. I know how to get the two together. My problem is that I want the part that is brought in to be bolded type. Here is what I have in the formula. ="we are pleased to submit our quotation for "&(cell reference)&" according to the following specifications." What I want to do is have the cell reference part be bold type. Is there a way to do that? It doesnt work if I bold the cell.. already tried it.. Any suggestions? Thanks! KK You'...

How can I print just the flip side of a booklet?
How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on the back side. Pub 2000 user here: There may be a better way but I think you will have to print a page at a time i.e., File, Print Page 2 of 2; then 3 of 3 and so on. -- Don Vancouver, USA "pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92653E8D-9772-4AE0-A9C3-514B363E72B2@microsoft.com... > How can I print just the flip side ...

outlook can't receive exe files

Applying A/P Credits to unposted A/P invoices
We are currently using version 9.0. Is there a way to apply unposted credits against unposted invoices as you are working? We create batches once a day and do not post them until the end of the day. Can this be done while the credit and invoice are in "work" status? Please advise. Thanks for your help! Julie, You can't apply to unposted transactions in AP (or AR for that matter). Sorry, -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Julie B" <JulieB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97C1F021-1E43-4305-B8F3-D54425FA45D9@microsoft.com... > We are currently...

"x" button enables deletion.... can we put a focus trigger there?
Hi, on three forms, I put focus triggers on the "delete" button because I need to validate some additional data before allowing the user to delete. However, if the user clicks on the corner "x" button to close the form and gets the dialogue box saying they have changes, do they want to "Save", "Delete" or "Cancel", they can delete the record anyways. Is there any way to put a focus trigger on the button of the dialogue box, or on the "x" button? Thanks in advance. I assume you are working with Dexterity. To work with an add...

Trouble doing a formula for excel
Hi All I have a spreadsheet with the following A1: z:\data/pc32/tsheets\unsorder00039.csv I would like to add 1 too the number to make unsorder00040.csv and so I have try mid,right,left i can't seem to do it Cheers "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53AAB904-8595-499F-BF38-8BE00826101C@microsoft.com... > Hi All > > I have a spreadsheet with the following > A1: z:\data/pc32/tsheets\unsorder00039.csv > > I would like to add 1 too the number to make unsorder00040.csv and so > I have try mid,right,left i can't see...

Can't upgrade companies to SP4
R [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Insert Error: Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.I had a base installation of GP 9.0, no patches. Decided to download SP4 and install. Install of the MSI went fine and upgrading the master databases worked, but going company by company, I get the following error: The following SQL statement produced an error: CREATE Procedure SVC_POP_Make_PO( @PromisedDate datetime, @OrderedBy char(15), @BatchNum char(15), @ItemNumber char(30), @VendorItemNumber char(30), @LocationCode char(10), @Uo...

Can't receive EMail #5

Excel formula #24
What is the formula that brings back a zero for an empty cell instead of 0 0 #DIV/0! Try =if(iserror(formula),0,formula) ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8392DE7F-0B65-4DEE-87F4-985133BB1976@microsoft.com... > What is the formula that brings back a zero for an empty cell instead of > 0 0 #DIV/0! > ...

copying formulas in vba
Hey guys. I was wondering if someone could help me. I am writing a vba script that takes in data, analyzes it, and then copies the results to a new file. I am having a problem with two things. 1) I am using a template for the new file so there are a lot of formulas (sums and std) already defined and ready to use. However, there are some instances where there is a random amount of additional data I have to put in. So, I have to apply the same formulas to this new data. How do I copy formulas from one cell to another (allowing for a change in row) in vba? Lets say cell(1,4) has the form...

Can I do this query in one step?
Suppose I have a talble like this, each record has a unique ID. All"A"s or "B", "C"s should have only x or y or z property attached. Iwant to find A, B or C which has more than one properties.1 A x ...2 A x ...3 A x ...4 A y ...5 B x6 B y7 C z....resutls would look like:A xA y....I think I can do this in two steps or with a subquery. Then I thoughtof self-join but didn't figure out how to use it in this case.Thanks a lot! SELECT DISTINCT and do not include the record ID perhaps? Or is the record ID vital?"muster" <muster@gmail.com> wrote in me...

How many pages can a booklet have?
Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. There is no limit, your RAM may decide for you. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Verystumped" <Verystumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2778CF-7B14-4BDD-93C5-EF9B39E2C1A7@microsoft.com... > Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a > publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. ...

Next button problems
I have a next button in a form that I have criteria for. I have a date field that has to be entered before going to another record. When I click the next button I get the pop up that says click update to continue but the form displays the next record instead of staying on the current record that needs updating. Here is the code that I am using. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Private Sub Command39_Click() If IsNull([Post Called Customer]) Then MsgBox "You must click the UPDATE button to continue!!!" Cancel = True End If On Erro...

Where can I get a good holiday booking form for my golf business?
I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del Sol. One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbers, flight enquiries and car hire enquiries. Any help would be much appreciated on a tight budget. Thanks Dave Wrong forum. Try templates or doing it yourself. :-) -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Dave" wrote: > I need a quality Booking Form for my Golf Holiday business on the Costa Del > Sol. > One which includes sections for accommodation, dates, numbe...

A student figuring a formula for wages
Hello, I am beginner student trying to figure out a formula that calculates how to pay people for the number of hours they work, and at the same time figure out any overtime they may have. The wage is in cell B4, and the # of hours is in cell C4. Overtime is figured at 1.5 of the wage in B4. I must put the end result in F4. The instructor rushed through his presentation, and said to use the "if function". The assignment is due on tuesday and any help with this is greatly appreciated. -Thanks in advance ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted fro...

Can DrawFrameControl() draw XP style controls?
My application supports XP style controls. But I found the DrawFrameControl() can not draw XP style controls in my application. Can I draw XP style controls? ...

I Need an answer for this Formula
I am using excell 2007 & this formula works {=IFERROR(AVERAGE(IF(MOD(COLUMN(G5:HC5)-COLUMN(G5),4)=0,IF(G5:HC5>0,G5:HC5))),0)} When i upload this workbook to a 2003 version this formula does not work I get {=_xinfl.IFERROR(AVERAGE(IF(MOD(COLUMN(G5:HC5)-COLUMN(G5),4)=0,IF(G5:HC5>0,G5:HC5))),0)} or somthing close to this Then in the cell with this formula has a NAME error WHY & HOW could i fix The IFERROR function can only be used in Excel 2007. Try this array formula** : =LOOKUP(1E100,CHOOSE({1,2},0,AVERAGE(IF(MOD(COLUMN(G5:HC5)-COLUMN(G5),4)=0,IF(G5:HC5>0,G5:HC5)))...

Help
Hi... I tried to work on Word today for first time on newish Mac and realized none of my Office applications work. When I double click on Word I can see something happening as I get the circle of colours twirling, but half an hour later it still hadn't opened. I just have to do this as quickly as possible as I have a deadline for what I have to do Monday at 12. I've tried reinstalling the software, but that didn't do anything for me. Mind you I know absolutely nothing about installing anything on Mac computers so I could be doing it all wrong. Do any of you have any idea what c...

how can I draw a box and whisker plot in excel 2002?
I have some data, and have worked out the minimum value, the 1st and 3rd quartiles, the median and the maximum, but need to find out how to put this together in a box and whisker plot See http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BoxWhiskerH.html best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "andywilson" <andywilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:269E939E-6FC6-4993-BD6E-54ACE14141EB@microsoft.com... >I have some data, and have worked out the minimum value, the 1st and 3rd > quartiles, the median and the maximum, but ...

Creating formulas to calculate time on a 24 hr time clock
I have to create a spreadsheet that will calculate total hrs worked. I've tried several different ways but I guess I don't know enough about building formulas to actually make the thing work. For example, I used a basic formula D3=A3-B3+IF(A3>B3,1)*12. This works to show the time but not the number of hours worked. If an employee comes in 1/2 hour late, it does not properly calculate this. How can I correct my formula? MW I have tried your formula and it works fine (with start time in B3 and finish time in A3). Format the reult as h:mm and it's OK. Andy "MWI...