How access Irish Pension Board Spreadsheet PRSA charges? #2

My Email address is lvmcn1@hotmail.com

I am looking for details of the charges commissions and durations of PRSA's
so as to get my ssia money out of my current account where it is gaining no
interest!!!!
0
Lum (3)

Having no clue as to where to find the spreadsheet, website or anything else,
not much to offer.
Do you have a copy of the spreadsheet?  If so, what problems are you having
getting the information from it?
Is it only available for viewing at a website?  A web query might get you
the information you need.

Not much for us to go on here.

"Lum" wrote:

> My Email address is lvmcn1@hotmail.com
>
> I am looking for details of the charges commissions and durations of PRSA's
> so as to get my ssia money out of my current account where it is gaining no
> interest!!!!

[Access 2007] How to edit custom menubar created in Access2003?
Hello, This is my first post to this server, Hello everyone. We're working on a database created by my collegue in MS Access 2003. Since some time we've moved to MS Access 2007. Now we find problems editing the menubar. Each time we want to remove/add/alter a menu item my collegue goes to his MS Access 2003 and changes a menu. In 2007 the full menubar is visible under Add-Ins ribbon menu. Normally there should be a system table USysRibbon, but it is not there. There are only MSys* objects. How can we change the menubar directly in MS Access 2007? Is that possible at al...

How to link with an Access DB
Hi, I have an Acces DB with many tables. I need to choose the name of a customer in a cell of Excel. For example, in acces I have this tables: Table1 Id Name Last Name City I need to choose the last name from a drop down menu in a spreadsheet and then in other cell I need to put all the data regarding the last name that I choose. I hope to be exaustive, and sorry for my english. :-) Many Thanks Stefano ...

Access 97 can't resize database window

users with restricted access

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

VB Macro #2

Using later version of microsoft access

VCR to DVD Part 2

no access to send internet email

set print area #2

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

upgrading from Access 97 to Access 2007
I designed a database (forms, reports, et al) several years ago in Access 97 and it continues to work well. I've just received a MS Office Professional 2007 and wonder if it is time to migrate my data into the new program. I've attempted two or three times to do this in Access 2002 and I keep getting error messages along the line of "...corrupted file..cannot be opened by Access 2002 (or some such message)..." The help radio button opens up a box which suggests I do some programming in Virtual Basic to perform my transfer task. The easy way out, of course, is to sti...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...