HELP on DATA and populating forms PLEASE READ...

I need help on this:

I have a worksheet that has a list of emp names and address/phone#s
etc.. ( 300 + names)

I have a form that need to be populated with this information.

I would like to be able to start to populate the form by typing in the
last name of the emp in the form and being able to select from a list
of emp. the correct one and the rest of the associated information
fill in the rest of the fields.
0
Lil

See these links:

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal10.html
http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

<Lil-Bull> wrote in message
>I need help on this:
>
> I have a worksheet that has a list of emp names and address/phone#s
> etc.. ( 300 + names)
>
> I have a form that need to be populated with this information.
>
> I would like to be able to start to populate the form by typing in the
> last name of the emp in the form and being able to select from a list
> of emp. the correct one and the rest of the associated information
> fill in the rest of the fields.

0
biffinpitt (3172)

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Help, I cannot Save!

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form