Help needed with form problem

Workbook contains several forms of varying style
and function.  One form shows the results of 10
recent tests in a countdown fashion, showing just
the results of one test, followed by a one-second
delay, followed by just the results of the second
test, and so on until the result of each of the
10 tests has been shown.  Then the program
proceeds on to the next step by calling up a
different form.  The problem . . .

Sometimes when the program starts running one or
two of the forms are blanked out ("white" with just
the top header showing).  The forms continue to
function within the program (don't lock up) but none of
the graphics are visible.

The next two or three times you run the program the
graphics are back; there is no regularity or pattern
associated with whether the forms act normally or not.

Don't understand what I am missing or need to do to
fix the problem.  Any help very greatly appreciated.
0
anonymous (74722)

Bill,

as the forms work, and there is no crash in your program,
and the process continues, and ends up with result you
want (or does it?), I would suggest that the forms and
data are present and being correctly handled.

The problem appears (on a quick scan of your post) to be
screen rendering. Possible solutions are replace your
video card or upgrade your memory.

HTH

Steve

0
anonymous (74722)

Need to populate data from different sheet.
I have a drop down list of branch names in one sheet. The source sheet (separate one) contains the values of this list and addresses and contact information, as well. I need to populate adjacent cells in the one sheet with the respective addresses and contact information, matching the selected branch name. EXCEL 2007 Please check out:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ Item number 57. If you enter numbers (1 to 9 in any order) into worksheet_1 cells A2 to A10 it will pull back the corresponding values into worksheet_1 cells B2 to B10. The, "translation table" ...

Search information using the main form
I am making a access db with a main form and linked a subform. I can show the record by entering the primary key in the main form and the subform will show the relevant information --- that is ok! But i try to enter infomation in the other text box in main form but no action only the table content changed! ---- problem How to use the other text boxes to search the record and the result can be seen in main form and of course related record will be shown in the sub-form as using the primary key. How to prevent the content to be changed as mentioned but only after the button will created lat...

need to access outlook
i cant get in to my account when i open my outlook. Hi Steve, please tell us more about that error. Have you installed anything? Have you changed anything? -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Steve Bersch" <sjjcb@pacbell.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3b5a01c4727c$fdeceb10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > i cant get in to my account when i open my outlook. ...

Need to solve problem w/ RSS feeds
Hi -- I have a Windows XP computer running Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2003 server in the background. Outlook is running RSS Popper to retrieve 15 RSS feeds, each of which is saved in a separate folder in the user's Exchange mail store. Now I have a Windows Vista laptop running Outlook 2007 with that same Exchange 2003 server in the background. Outlook here also (natively) retrieves these 15 RSS feeds and saves them into the same folders in the user's Exchange mailbox. The problem I'm having is that neither RSS aggregator knows what the other is doing. I wind up with to...

how to restore dialog? (there is problem)
in dialog base when I push button dialog maximize (except region of taskbar ) I used 'SetWindowPos' and I want that dialog size is restore(normal dialog) when push button again. what is problem? //******* bool flag=0; ::OnMaximize() { CRect rectWindow; GetClientRect(&rectWindow); ScreenToClient(&rectWindow); if(flag == 0) { CRect workarea; SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETWORKAREA, 0,&workarea, 0); SetWindowPos(&wndTopMost,workarea.left,workarea.top, workarea.Width(), workarea.Height(), SWP...

Strange Problem #2
I have Exchange 2003 running in a Win 2000 Server box. I am processing mail for three different domains. The mail for two of these domains works properly. However, for the third domain I am having the following problem: When someone in domain 3 replies to a message it is delivered as name@domain1 (the first and primary domain) instead of name@domain3 . If someone at domain 2 replies the mail properly comes from name@domain2 as it should. As nearly as I can tell the setup for domain2 and domain3 is identical, but I must be missing something. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will...

I can't format 01/19/2004 to read January 19, 2004, please help!!
Dragged and dropped a series of dates and now I can't convert them to sort them properly. What to do?? Hi Paul, "paulonline66" <paulonline66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BB832DA-34AE-44B4-9D73-6F178E9AEBF0@microsoft.com... > I can't format 01/19/2004 to read January 19, 2004, please help!! > Dragged and dropped a series of dates and now I can't convert them to sort > them properly. What to do?? With the date cells selected: Data | Text to Columns | Next | Next | Select the Date option and Select the DMY option in the dropdown...

Has any one setup a Bowler Handicap Form?
Hopefully, someone that bowls will see this, and have an answer! I use a bowling program which allows me to import to Excell (and other programs!). I import the following information, the Lane the bowlers are on, the team number, if they are male or female, their current handicap. I am able to sort the order to where the team that is bowling on lane one is on the top. This information is imported to my sheet 1 of the workbook. I would like page two of the work book to be set up, to where after the import and sort, it automatically, puts the information in a printable form. Some teams ha...

Set form dirty through unbound control
Dear all, I have an unbound listbox (multiselect) on a bound form. The listbox and its selection are populated via vba from a table. I have an invisible helper txt field which is bound to a table. The helper txt receives whatever is selected in the listbox by setting its value property to the list box elements. Unfortunately this does not make the form dirty. Apparently changing the value property of a txt field does not trigger the dirty event but only changing the text property of a text field does. I can not set the text value of my little helper txt field because it has to have focus ...

Help about plugin programming
Hi all, I am given a task to display an image of our own format in adobe acrobat reader, by adding a plug-in for the acrobat reader. I had never done such plug-in programing project, so could anyone give me some idea of how to do this task? Any SDK or sample codes that I can refer? I checked adobe website, and their adobe SDK is not free... By the way, any expert have done similar plug-ins? a plug-in that can display content of customized format files in adobe reader, or just any other adober reader plug-ins? If so, could you please send me a copy of the source program to my email chen...

Command button on a continuous form
Hi, I have a subform that lists all the records linked to the main form's record. Naturally, there is a new record at the end of the list. I put a command button on that subform so that the user can edit the corresponding record. But the problem is that all the command buttons are enabled (on every single row, even the new record row). I would like to enable only the one occurrence that is on the selected record. Is that possible? Thanks. -- Jac Tremblay No, what you probably need to do is to put the command button in the form's geader or footer. -- Arvin Meyer, ...

Help for Excel Chart problem
Hi I have a little problem. I have to prepare audience profile for some TV Channels using dimensions age, sex, monthly income and education. I want to combine metric - age and income in one chart and non metric - sex and education in other. So I dont know which chart to use. I think the most appropriate is the bubble chart (more I have the penetration as a bubble size). But I cannot think how to dispose the dimensions and data. Example: Channel 1 Age 12-18 30 % 19-34 20% 35-64 35% 64+ 15% Sex Male - 48% Female - 52% So I need to positioning this channel and compare with ot...

Custom Forms Authentication
Hi, All, We’re rolling out Microsoft CRM 1.2 in the coming weeks. We’ve developed a lot of customization, including developing custom solutions to help extend Microsoft CRM 1.2 to meet our business requirements. We’ve created a virtual directory inside the Microsoft 1.2 Website and used the ISV file for integration. We would like our custom solutions to share the authentication of Microsoft CRM so the users only have to login once (Login to MSCRM)… Basically, because our users have already authenticated it doesn’t make much sense for them to authenticate again when accessing our c...

Using Outlook 2000...need help moving mail
We have a Micosoft Mail postoffice that we use to handle internal mail. Now we have someone at the company who has a Palm Treo 700w smartphone. He needs to get his internal and external mail. Our external mail is a POP3 server, hosted by someone else, and this person can get email sent to his internet email address. We need a way to automatically forward the mail from the MsMail postoffice to the internet email address so we don't have to have everyone at the company forced to use his external address manually. ...

Excel help #3
Hi, Two questions. First is, when performing a Pivot Table, is there a way of changing the source so that when you produce a pivot table, the months are in order. And, when you concatenate and join a surname and first name together, how do you then separate them ? Thanks "Gary Newman" <gary.newman@adecco.co.uk> wrote in message news:09f501c39882$44084930$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Two questions. > First is, when performing a Pivot Table, is there a way of > changing the source so that when you produce a pivot > table, the months are in order. > &g...

data validation in the form
Hi, I would like to perform data validation before the insertion of a new record into the table in Access database. So in the form, i have a few fields that need to be checked to see if they are empty or entered. I have the following codes in the event of "Form_BeforeUpdate" Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Dim mesg, Title As String 'Check if all the required fields are entered If Me.Stud_ID <> "" Then If Me.Department_ID <> "" Then 'warning message mesg = &quo...

Please,I need help ASAP
I created a Named Range containing a series of product code descriptions, which I need to use for validating data entry on another column, on the same worksheet. The worksheet view is "Page Break Preview" with a custom zoom factor of 60%. Everything on the worksheet if clearly visible, the font heigh is 14 on the entire sheet, however the dropbox shown when a cell on the validated column is selected is at a much smaller zoom factor, it still has more space to disply the lines. It can't be read, as if the font heigh were set to 8 or something. I have tried everything...

Form Closing.
I have read a few of the questions and answers in the forum regarding this, but to be honest, I have lost the plot with it. If I have a switcboard form, from where I navigate to the other forms, how do I close the previous form? Say I go from the switchboard to say to the main input form, then back to the switchboard again. Where would I write the code to tell me to close the main input form? As ever any help is gradly received and appreciated. Many thanks. Cel504 Have a button to open the second form. Private Sub cmdOpenForm2_Click9) DoCmd.OpenForm "Form2&quo...

Change Needed
I have a neat VB code that I use in Excel. This code imports data from a text file into columns in an excel spreadsheet. The excel file has two worksheets, one is to input the .txt filename with a button for the VB code to do it's magic and convert everything I have in the text file, which usually has the same layout (in each txt file) in terms of what data I want columnized in excel. The code goes as follows.... Sub ConvertFile() Dim LCStart As Long Dim IQStart As Long Dim Lat1Start As Long Dim Lon1Start As Long Dim Lat2Start As Long Dim Lon2Start As Long Dim NbmesStart As Long Dim...

I need a realistic view of expenses or I'm Qbooks bound....
Hello. I'd really value some help: I use Quickbooks for my business and am used to getting a bill, posting it on an accrual basis, and then paying it. This gives me a true understanding of my budgets. Although Money (and Quicken)has a fantastic interface, that enables me to download xactions directly from my accounts, it doesn't give me a true picture of my expenses, so as a budgeting tool -- unless I'm wrong -- it's worthless. Example: My daughter goes to daycare. I have to pay $3,000 for five months at the beginning of the year -- September. Because Money only shows ...

Today customize problem (...not the known "button" problem, please read)
Hello, no, don't worry, i will not ask again the "my customize today page is not functionning, what should i do ?". :-) I have a problem with outlook 2002, while it looks like ok with outlook 2000. To customize the Today page with outlook 2000, you are able to modify the content itself to show another calendar than yours, for example. The "how to" is here (extracted from OutToday.doc, found on microsoft site): " Showing different Calendar and Tasks folders By default, the Calendar and Tasks databinding tables show the information from your main Calendar and Tas...

Need grayscale to monchrome conversion
Sorry for the non-mfc specific question but could someone point me to an article or group that might have info on converting a grayscale bitmap to monochrome? I've imported some code from IJG that converts jpg to grayscale but I need monochrome on a non-windows system. Thanks and again sorry for the inconvenience. isn't a grayscale bitmap also monocrhome by default?? "MAO" <nospamplease.com> wrote in message news:eC$b85l%23EHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Sorry for the non-mfc specific question but could someone point me to an > article or group that mig...

W2 Print Problems
I am printing the 4 up W2 form. It is not lining up properly and as a result some of my fields are overprinting the printed documentation on the form. Has anyone else had this problem? I downloaded the patch that was available or at least I think I did. How would I determine if I have the patch. Should I try to download it again? Thanks, Joe ------=_NextPart_0001_472A2268 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit The 2004 Year End Update included a change to the font size for W-2s. Once this update is applied, you should be able to print the 4-up W-2s without o...

Excel 2003 Problem
I had office 2003 installed in a system running XP Professional. I login to the domain with the domain user name and password and was able to work with my office. The other day i changed my domain machine but with the same domain name. But when i log in back with the domain user name i have problems with the the office suite. Outlook doesn't open at all. Office and excel asks the name when u open the document or excel sheet every time. I couldnt find a soultion. I even reinstalled the office suite, now i am able to open the outlook , word and excel, but each time a small window ope...

Slipstreaming Problem
Hi In the past I have sucessfully slipstreamed windows xp home from the original cd to SP2 and it all works OK. However I have just slipstreamed from the original cd to SP3 and when I use it to reinstall XP it starts up as you expect, loads the usuall instaltion files and goes to reboot. Leaving the cd in the drive it just goes around and does it all again. Take the cd out at this stage it asks for the cd and continues as you would expect. Whats going on? Another question is do you have to slipstream in stages? For example from the original cd to SP2 to SP3 or original cd ...