help!! #2

Hi. can anyone help me solve this formula on excel..

=IF(PlanA=0,PlanB,PlanD)

Thanks

--
reddie12345
reddie12345's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28500

see solution in your other post:
http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=480996

PLEASE don't multi-post, as this wastes the time of the volunteers who
spend time answering in one location when the problem has been already
solved in another!

Thank you.

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480997

Reports and CRM v1.2
I have just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.2 using the Adventure Cycle Database. I have a list of all the reports but get an error, when I try to access the reports below the top level, suggesting that I may not have enough Crystal Report Licenses? This worked fine when I was at 1.0! In addition I tried to install the Crystal Reports Enhancements and it suggested I need version 9.2 instead of 9.0! Help!!!! I have looked through the other threads and see some similar issues but no definitive answer. Peter Peter I was told by Microsoft yesterday that the crystal addon for crm requires crys...

Synchronizing between 2 offices some thoughts please
Hi Guys, I am looking for ideas on keeping a database synchronized between 2 offices, London & Manchester. I know the easiest way would be to create a web based database which we would both log into and process from that point, but I assume we would loose the efficiency of the local reporting and other aspects of a local copy of our data. The other thought would be for us to pass data between the offices on a frequency and maybe run an update query to sync the data. The database is a contacts database so it is mainly updating call notes made during the course of the day. Any thou...

Increase years by one formula #2
Your date formula worked! Thanks so much! I am looking for a grea Excel book, I don't need anything real basic, does anyone have an suggestions? Cind -- cwarrenpcm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cwarrenpcm3's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1439 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26032 Hi, Try John Walkenbach's book Excel 2000 Formulas and others. John has a great grasp on XL and is able to communicate those concepts, and includes demo spreadsheets with the bo...

Outlook XP on windows 2000 #2
Hi, I am using the following version of Outlook "Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.4510.4219) SP2" on Windows 2000. The problem I am having the name resolution from the address book is very slow or freezes and I have tried all possible ways to fix with no avail, is this a know issue. Can anyone provide me with a resolution. Appreciate any help... Thanks, Sathish. ...

tender report #2
Hello, I downloaded the tender detail report so we can group daily deposits for our locations? We are having a problem that the credit card charges are duplicate and sometimes duplicate on the receipt. I thought it was the way they were entering the tender in the POS level but I can't find that they are doing anything wrong. Has anyone ran into this and can help straighten it out???? Thank you. I so appreciate everyones assistance in this forum! HI, It seems that in the SO Manager, you have enable the "Allow Multiple entries" for the credit card tender type which enable you...

Query refresh #2
I am having a problem refreshing a query I set up to another Excel worksheet. My query is set up to extract any records in a named range with the value of 0 in a certain column, which changes every month. The refresh works fine for records that were already in the range when I set up the query, but if I add more records, the query will not pull them in. I set the size of my range much larger than the actual information to allow space for new records. Is there some way to set up the query so that it will recognize new records in the range it pulls from? Thanks for any help you can g...

formula help #13
Please help me in configuring formula for the following problem: I want a formula for the extra amount I am paying, by way of commission and tax for the transaction carried out by me The extra amount I am paying is calculated as follows: 1. 0.75% of transaction value or $25 whichever is higher. (Commission), 2. 10.2% tax on commission, 3. 0.1% add tax on transaction value. Thus for a transaction of $3400 I am paying as follows 1. 0.75% of 3400.00 : 25.50 2. 10.2% of 25.50 : 2.60 3. 0.1% of 3400.00 : 3.40 _...

Installing Office 2004 #2
I have read some of the messages regarding this, so I want to be sure of what I am doing before I install. The way I understand, Office 2004 test drive must be removed before the full Office 2004 in installed. Does this also include any previous version of Office? I have recently begun supporting Macs, and do not want to mess anything up on user machines. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. In article <1114608452.146343.139870@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "wgeorge" <wgeorge29@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have read some of the messages regarding this, so I want to b...

forms #2
I have invoices that get typed out every time Use them. Is there someway to create the form in excel so I can use the computer? This would be so muck easier than typing out three copies! Hi Bob if you'ld like to email me (julied at hcts dot net dot au) direct i have a sample invoicing workbook that might suit your needs. Cheers julieD "Bob Kerr" <boblyn001@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:9Vvnd.10948$hp3.1359103@read2.cgocable.net... >I have invoices that get typed out every time Use them. Is there someway to >create the form in excel so I can use the compute...

Event ID 7010 #2
I am getting tons of 7010 error messages on my front end exchange server. The IP address listed in the message detail is my back end server. The message states that the back end server must authenticate first (504). Do I have something configured wrong? Everything is flowing fine, but these messages are filling up the event log. Thank you in advance. ...

Excel Help #8

could someone please convert for me (again) #2
sorry about this, when i go back to my client he's going to give me a copy of publisher in the meantime, could someone convert a .pub for me. the pagemaker converter won't do it. just send me an email or post here. ASAP thanks, jason squeakypants Convert it from .pub to what? gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "squeakypants" <squeakypants@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1136605039.812989.8020@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > sorry about this, when i go bac...

Mailbox Manager #2
After upgraden our Exchange 2000/Windows 2000 to Exchange 2003/Windows 2003 our clients get no e-mail anymore form the Mailbox Management process. In the Event viewer I get the following message: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: Mailbox Management Event ID: 9313 Date: 18-1-2004 Time: 0:08:20 User: N/A Computer: EXMAIL Description: Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager failed to send the following message: Subject: The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager on EXMAIL completed processing successfully. Recipient: ........ Error: c1050000 For more inf...

Help me! Crack Vista
Help me.... how to crack window vista enterprise Here's how to crack open the case: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/2e680b8d-211e-41c5-a0bf-9ccc6d7e62a21033.mspx <g> -- Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumni SDET - XAS Services - Microsoft Corporation Co-author - Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out Presenter - Microsoft Access 2007 Essentials http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie.html Access 2007 Info: http://www.AccessJunkie.com ---------- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included s...

New Recipient Policy #2
Hi all again :) I need help to understand this.. When u create a new recipien policy and add an SMTP Address you get to checkbox called "This Exchange Organization is responsible for all mail delivery to this address" What this really means? If i don't select the checkbox.. when an internal user wants to send an email to another internal user that has been configured with this recipient policy, the email will be delivered remotely resolving the smtp address with DNS, am i right? Daniel.- - If the user exists locally, it will be delivered locally. - The checkbox basical...

Outlook Express irritations #2
2 Problesm - Hi, Brent - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress for OE 6.x microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress...

Help with a solution
I need to create a database that would list road names. Each road is then associated with a map or maps (if the road is long, the street could span a few maps) The maps are stored as pdf's on a server. What I would like is for the road name to be selected from a search screen and the list of maps associated with that street to be made available so the user can click the map name or a button to open the corresponding pdf. I have tried to use the DocMgr database by Arvin Meyer, I sucessfully loaded in the maps to the table but in terms of streets with mor ethan one map, I...

using office mac on 2nd computer product codes #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Hi-I have Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac (Home & Student Edition). It came with 3 product codes. I installed the 1st product code on a mac lap top and then installed the software on a 2nd lap top, which did not ask for product code. Now, I can't use the 1 computer if the other software is in use on the 2nd or vice versa. I tried to delete the software on 1st computer and reload hoping it would ask for new product code which it did not. How can i reload software and have it ask for different product code? ...

Need help creating a custom view in appointment view
Can someone help me design a custom view for re-occurring appointments (birthdays) that sorts by month (without the year). I am looking for a view that would list all the Jan events together, all the Feb events together, etc. (the year doesn't matter since the events occur every year). The only view I have been able to create is completely chronological Jan-Dec 2004, Jan-Dec 2005 etc. Thanks Outlook can't do that, because it doesn't separate the date out as a = separate field that you can filter on.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programm...

you are help me
you are help me please my web site open and see the ads %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% http://padmagirl.blogspot.com %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% thank you god bless you with regards ramya Me hard working american you spammer phag please go away lazy whore "ramyariyas@gmail.com" wrote: > you are help me > please my web site open and see the ads > %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% > http://padmagirl.blogspot.com > %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% > thank you > god bless you > with regards > ramya > ...

inbox repair tool --HELP
I can't see any messages in my inbox and I recieved an error message instructing me to close all email applications and use the Inbox Repair Tool. For the life of me I can't find the Inbox Repair Tool and web searches aren't helping either. I'd appreciate any assistance with this! V. Kelley Search your drive for ScanPST.EXE "VKelley" <vkelley@kelleyconsult.com> wrote in message news:059f01c39711$4c6ebdb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I can't see any messages in my inbox and I recieved an > error message instructing me to close all email > applica...

Dates and Pivot Table Help Please
I need to group a bunch of assests under a generic heading by date. For example, I have leases that mature on the 1st, 8th, 23, and 24th of say Jan 04. What I want to be able to do is just show that there are four maturing in Jan 04, 7 in Feb 04, 13 in Mar 04 etc, etc. not show the dates individually on the pivot table. I have tried putting in the date as text ('Jan 04, 'Feb 04 etc) but the pivot returns them out of order and not grouped in any way. What adds to the problem is that I have Jan 04, 05 and 06 (as well as all the months in between) and this confuses the heck out of the t...

Money 2.0
been using money 2.0 for small business books since 1992 so want to continue with same format. my program opens to show lined Account Book page then I work from there. New vers. of Money baffle me with fancy screens that do nothing for me. V 2.0 worked ok up to my Win95 but now my WinXP Pro doesn't seem to like it and besides, I can't get to an Account Book screen in new prog. Is there a later Ver. of Money that will work in XP but still just give me the accounting type pages to work on ? In microsoft.public.money, Stan wrote: >been using money 2.0 for small business book...

HELP: OWA login through iframe doesnt work
Please, help. Im using DNN site and I was set owa login screen in IFrame. OK, i can see this logon screen when I try to access to this page, but after I have entered my username/pass (which are correct) and press OK, the logon screen appears again. Whats the problem? Thanks! ...

excel macro 2 if loops
I'm looking for someone to help me write an easy macro for excel. I don't know VBA at all and think that it's impossible to do it with stepwise programmer. The thing is that i have a file that has many cells. Each cell starts with Q: or A: or nothing. The file always starts with a cell that starts with Q:. I want the macro to do the following. 1. I see the cell starting with Q: so I add Q: at the beginning of all the cells after this cell. 2. I do it until I find a cell taht starts with A: 3. I find the cell starting with A: and I copy A: at the beginning of all the cells after th...