Get Help with Microsoft Office From Paid Experts!!\

Hi Everyone,

My name is Richard Day. I have just launched my new Online Consulting Firm.
My firm does something that has never been done before - Bring Computing
Experts and customers together online, in a cost-effective one-on-one
environment. The environment of the firm is based around a forum. The forum
style allows users to browse the questions and answers of other members of
the forums before you ask your own questions.

Please Visit us at www.TheEnterKey.com. We currently offer expert help in
the following fields:

- WEB LANGUAGES (HTML & XHTML, Javascript, XML, CSS, Perl, PHP & MySQL, ASP,
ASP.NET)
- NON-WEB LANGUAGES (C/C++, VB, Javascript, Java, C#, VB.NET)
- OTHER LANGUAGES/SUPPORT (QBASIC, TI-83/84, Shout Cast)
- OPERATING SYSTEMS (Windows 95 thru ME, Windows XP, Linux)
- AUDIO/VISUAL PROGRAMS (Photoshop, more-to-come)
- MICROSOFT OFFFICE (Word, Excel, Power Point, Frontpage, Outlook)
- COMPUTER HARDWARE (Buying a Computer, Repairing a Computer, Building a
Computer, Wirless Internet)
- HOSTING, DOMAINS, & INSTALLATIONS (Finding a Host, Choosing a Domain)
- VIRUSES, SPYWARE, ADWARE, ETC (Diagnosing a Virus, Software)

And to improve the experience of getting professional help with your
computer-realted problems, you can provide feedback directly to the expert
that helped you, and give them an approval rating.

As an added bonus the first 500 people get a FREE membership to
TheEnterKey.com until August 15th.

Thank You,
Richard Day
www.TheEnterKey.com

Does Microsoft provide a reader/viewer for Publisher?
I am using Publisher 2003. I have created business cards for some of my sales representatives. I would like to email them a copy for them to view. I would also like for them to be able to print the cards from the viewer. Is there a viewer and if so, can one print from a viewer? "Boone" <Boone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF92A0BF-6227-4E4F-927C-D789E9030C43@microsoft.com... >I am using Publisher 2003. I have created business cards for some of my >sales > representatives. I would like to email them a copy for them to view. I > would > a...

Office Default Mail Client
I removed the beta version of microsoft office and installed the MSDN version this weekend but I can not set the defalut mail client as Outlook. It will not let me edit it in outlook or through control panel. Does anyone know how I might repair this, I tried to fix the mail client in the registery by deleting it and running repair on on the outlook setup but this did not fix my problem. Mark wrote: >I removed the beta version of microsoft office and installed the MSDN version >this weekend but I can not set the defalut mail client as Outlook. It will >not let me ed...

Secondary axis help
Hi everyone, I am having some difficulty in Excel 2007 Charting. I have a stacked bar chart that I would like to add a horizontal secondary axis on. How do I do this? I'm trying to do what the Help says but there is something that I am not getting. 1. I click on the Chart and select the Format Tab 2. In the Current Selection section, there is a Chart Elements drop down and I select Horizontal (Category) axis. 3. I go to my sheet that has the data for the chart and I select the data range that I want per the instructions. I'm lost after this. Hi, well, the Help s...

BOB? More Craps Help
Hi Bob Been spending some time on the code you sent and I think I found some errors. Can you check the code below to see what you think? I think it is now working according to the correct rules... Dim cellvalue Sub Craps() 'Excel Craps V1.3 Application.ScreenUpdating = False Range("B5:C1000").Select Selection.ClearContents Range("A4").Select Setup: Application.ScreenUpdating = True [B5] = [B2] Rollem: If (([B5] = 2) Or ([B5] = 3) Or ([B5] = 12)) Then GoTo CrapOut If (([B5] = 7) Or ([B5] = 11)) Then GoTo FirstLucky cellvalue = 0 GoTo NotWinner End NotWinner: ...

SQL General Help
I have been experimenting with using ADO to work with Excel data. I had some obstacles with the SQL until I stumbled across a web site that mentioned the table name needed a special format. Instead of using a table name like DATA, instead I had to use the format of [DATA$]. So I was wondering does anybody know of a source (document, web site, etc.) that explains all of the peculiarities of using SQL with Excel? Thanks Mike ...

Employee Training Help
Hey Y'all, I am creating an employee training database where I can run reports and queries about who has taken what type of course. What kind of relationship should be created between the tables? Based on the some of the discussions I have seen here, I have created three tables: 1: tblemployee (with employee id set as primary key) 2: tbltraining (with trainingid set as primary key).This table has no employee information 3: tlbcompletedtraining (in this table I have employee ids with the id's of the training courses that they have completed) I am unsure of what ki...

Need Help with Formula #3
I need help trying to come up with a formula for a friend of mine. This is what he wants -- Using any 9 numbers -- he wants Excel to come up with every possible 3-digit combination of numbers that are divisible by 7. Is there anyone who could assist me with a formula that will perform this calculation? Can Excel do such a calculation? Thanks so much for any assistance you can offer. In A1, enter the number 7. Select A1:A142. Edit>Fill>Series, Step value 7. Format>Cells>Custom, "000". If with "using any 9 numbers" you mean you don't want any zero...

Getting a process's description
Is there a way to get the process description of an executing process? For example, I've got the process id and executable filename for a process but I need to get a text description of it. I know this is possible because windows gets such a description when it asks you to "select a program from a list" to open a file with unknown extension. There is also another application called ProcessExplorer which is able to display a text description for a process. Any suggestions welcome (win32 api calls or .net library calls). schoenfeld1@gmail.com wrote: > Is there a way to ge...

SUMIFS help
Hi. Hope you’re able to help. I’m having difficulties the SUMIFS function. Either I’m using it incorrectly or perhaps it’s the wrong function for me! I’m trying to total the money amounts in column E as long as conditions in columns A (cell A6 in this example) and column H are True. However, I’m finding that the function is not totalling up the money amounts it should be totalling in column E. Instead, it’s just returning a single money amount in column E and ignoring the rest! This is the function as I’ve written it: =SUMIFS(BnkChqs!E3:E1000,BnkChqs!A3:A1000, A6,BnkChqs!...

newbie needs help
Hello, First to let you all know, I am a big novice at this kind of stuff, so please bear with me. What I am trying to do is make a trendchart with 9 different plots on it. How do I change the numbers on the side and bottom of the chart to read what I need them to? I take these tests 3 times a week and would like to chart all of them seperately and also together to chart progress for a whole month. One for each day, and then one for the month. Then I would like to do the same for the following months of the year. And I would like to have one chart to show the progress for the whole...

When do logs get deleted?
Hi, I use Veritas NetBackup and have noticed that my log files have not been getting purged after incremental and differential backups. Are they only deleted after full backups? Thanks, Dan Transaction Log files should be purged after full and incremental backups only.. "Dan" wrote: > Hi, > I use Veritas NetBackup and have noticed that my log files have not been > getting purged after incremental and differential backups. Are they only > deleted after full backups? > Thanks, > Dan I had an incremental completed last night with supporting evidence in m...

Getting date stored as text into real date?
A database query program outputs everything as a text string. One of the fields is a date, formatted as yyyymmdd. Is there a worksheet function that will change this to an Excel-recognized date? Or a macro? The error checking doesn't flag this. Ed With your text date in A1, try this in B1: =DATE(LEFT(A1,4),MID(A1,5,2),(RIGHT(A1,2)) Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 17, 1:12 pm, Ed from AZ <prof_ofw...@yahoo.com> wrote: > A database query program outputs everything as a text string. One of > the fields is a date, formatted as yyyymmdd. Is there a worksheet > function t...

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007
First... My question: How can I delete a 'saved' Return Address in the envelope template? When I am in Word and I go to print an envelope, I have to use, or correct, a 'saved' Return Address. (Someone had saved it before and it always changes!) (The migration: Word > Mailings > Envelopes ) Please help Thanks in advance. Dave __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4966 (20100322) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com "David Dyke&quo...

Office 2010 and Basic Authentication on IIS fails to open documents
Hi, I have just upgraded my Office 2007 to 2010 (yes the RTM build) and am running into some serious trouble accessing documents stored on a web server or SharePoint server configured to only allow Basic Authentication. Word opens as expected but does not do anything else (no prompt, no document download, nothing). Accessing any Office document on a server or SharePoint 2007/2010 server that has e.g. Integrated Windows authentication enabled, all is good I get prompted for credentials and the document downloads and opens as expected and as in Office 2007. Where is the settin...

Chart Type HELP!
Hi, I still need help on the Chart Type thread that I posted a couple of hours ago under "Chart Type". It is URGENT--for a presentation for which I am already late!! Anybody?? Tx, Sat Hi Sat - Take a look at what I just posted and see if it helps. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ----------------------------------------------------------------------...

=?Utf-8?Q?Microsoft=C2=AE_Money_Plus_Deluxe_edi?= =?Utf-8?Q?tion_trial_version?=
I'm using Microsoft® Money Plus Deluxe edition trial version .if I purchase MS Money Standard Edition 2005, do I need to enter all data again or will trial edition convert to full version. An older version cannot read a file produced by a newer one. So Plus can read a 2005 file but not the reverse. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Jagdeep" <jagdeep_r@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BD1E99CA-8A12-4B89-97...

Microsoft Word Shutting down Unexpectedly
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Have any of you experienced Microsoft Word for Mac 2008 shutting down unexpectingly? It's been known to happen to "some of the people some of the time" but there's usually a specific cause that can readily be remedied -- and re-installing Office isn't the fix. Need of disk permissions repair & failure to stay on top of Office & OS X updates rank high on the list of probable suspects. If those conditions are satisfied & a restart of the Mac doesn't correct the problem there are ot...

Help with formula containing text
Hi I need some help on the following. I have a column of text, linked to other worksheets, that is continuously changing. I need to be alert if the same piece of text appears in the column more than twice, e.g. Tom Tom Jane Mary Mary Tom "ALERT" Thanks Mike -- mlhynes ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mlhynes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=12959 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=401787 Mike Visit Chip Pearson's site for much help on duplicates. Fin...

Rota's and Daily Shift Pattern's
I've got a basic rota sheet with Mon-Sunday along the top and the names of the staff down the side. Each day a memember of staff is either AM, PM or OFF. I'me trying to create a sheet that just has monday at the top with all th AM people on it. Then a sheet with all the PM people on it. Any idea's? Thanks in advance Scott. Hi Scott is this just for printing out? if so i would use the autofilter (data / filter / autofilter) - choose the drop down for MONDAY, choose AM print results ... choose PM, print results .... Cheers JulieD "Scott Cheesman" <Scott Che...

getting info from a pull down menu and looking up column to get co
Sorry I don't know all the jargon, but basically i have made a list called employee and used it to make pulldown menus in multiple worksheets to enable me to select an employee for labor costs. Now I want to lookup(from the pull down menu,another list I made Called name, another list i made call rate) to be entered in the rate column. The "name" list='Employee records'!$A$3,'Employee records'!$A$4,'Employee records'!$A$5,etc... The "rate" list='Employee records'!$C$3,'Employee records'!$C$4,'Employee recor...

Error when I try to sing in Microsoft CRM web client
When I try to sing in Microsoft CRM web client this error occurs: Extern error: object does'nt exist in the server, check that the object exist in the database and also in the active directory. I think this happen after I installed the service pack 2. If anyone knows how I resolve this problem, and can help me - that would be great! Hello Sandy. Check this link http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp2/rnotes_us.htm#DrWatson in the "Outlook Web Access errors" See you. Daniel Rodríguez. ...

How do i get notifications of Issued Certificates thats nearly Exp
I know of certutil but havent found a guide for it and i dont know how to vbscript its so i can find Certifcates thats about to expire. ...

Help with combining 2 seperate Worksheet Change Event scripts
Hi, I have 2 seperate Worksheet Change Event scripts that I would like to combine to use in one woeksheet and I'm sure how to do. I am kind of new to VB. The first script is for hiding columns based on a value selected in picklist. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) 'SalesAid Software If Target.Address <> Range("L2").Address Then Exit Sub 'MsgBox Month(Target) If Target = "All" Then Range("N:BV").EntireColumn.Hidden = False Else lastcol = Cells(6, Columns.Count).End(xlToLe...

Get user inputs
I have a workbook that opens up upon macro run. It opens up in Read Only and would like to prompt the user to save the file at this point. Once they have saved the workbook under a new name I would like to delect the original file located at c:\Sales.xls. I would also like to ask the user to Enter the start date in MMM YY and end date MMM YY. Then starting in cell E1 Enter the reporting period they specified. Can someone help me out with the code to do this? Thanks in advance. To open up the SaveAs dialog... Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show To delete origi...

Help with transforming file