Freezing Panes #2

How can I freeze two different rows in a single sheet.

--
Naidu
0

Pl don't multi-post. Check responses in .misc
--
Max
Singapore
"Naidu" <Naidu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I freeze two different rows in a single sheet.
>
> --
> Naidu

0
demechanik (4694)

SUMIF #2
I'm trying to sum column two, if column one meets condition.... weeks tons 2 6.8 6 23.7 7 28.6 4 36.2 8 24.2 8 24.2 6 26.4 6 12.2 2 23.5 IF column 1 =2, sum column 2...... -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200508/1 Use the SUMIF function. E.g., =SUMIF(A1:A10,8,B1:B10) "jeremy via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:52BFFB4643A14@OfficeKB.com... > I'm trying to sum column two, if column one > meets condition.... > > weeks tons > 2 6.8 > 6 23.7 > 7 28.6 > 4 36.2 >...

Suggestion #2
Hi there, I am developing a weekly calendar with workdays of the week across the top and each hour listed vertically. I have a list of 50 items that need to go into the calendar in the correct day/time. The list of items has columns titled Weekday, Name, Code, Start, End, Option and HalfYear. I want to have two calendars: one for each halfyear (values 1 or 2 in relevent column). I want Name, Code, Start, End to be in one cell that would correlate to correct day/time. ie. if Ann 123456 is working Monday starting at 11 and ending at 2 I'd like to have "Ann 123456 11-2"...

Splitting Numbers in a Column #2
I certainly appreciate all the responses.... I have learned so much an thanks again... this site is so amazing.. -- jer10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jer101's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1076 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26625 ...

synchronize my 2 combo boxes
Hi everyone, I have a subform frmMasterList in my Form: Review Details I have 2 combo boxes with In my frmMasterList i have this field PO Trigram DTBTyp Date Equipment on my first combo cmbPONo i have this row source: SELECT DISTINCT PO FROM qryMasterList UNION SELECT' All PO' FROM qryMasterList GROUP By PO; on my 2nd combo cmbEquipment i have this control Souce:qryMasterList.Form!Equipment I want that when I select from my cmbPONo it will limit my second combo with those PO has 2 kinds of Equipment Can any help me how to figure out, or can anyone is ki...

drop-down list #2
Is there a way to set up a drop-down list that shows numerous cells, yet only fills in one cell? (ie...I have a list of banks in one column and the account numbers in the next column. I'd like to see both when I pull the list down, but only the account number fill in when selected. Is this possible? -- Thank, Lori I am running Excel 2003 and it looks like drop down lists only show 1 column. could you do the application in Access, where you can show more than one column then use the menu option to export to Excel for further analysis? "Lori" wrote: > Is there a...

command buttons #2
can anyone help me get command buttons working in excel2007 without macros.thanks On Jul 31, 6:58=A0am, giant <carcraz...@ymail.com> wrote: > can anyone help me get command buttons working in excel2007 without > macros.thanks Depending on what you want to do that may not be possible. Some more information would be useful Regards David And clicking the button would do what? "giant" <carcrazy00@ymail.com> wrote in message news:3ec1b306-0321-4738-952f-9e09a40a6246@t13g2000yqt.googlegroups.com... > can anyone help me get command buttons working in excel2007...

Stupid question #2
I've an XML document that has HTML data inside one of the tags (with < & > encoding as &lt; etc) I'm Transform()ing the document using output method="html", but I get the &lt; encoding instead of < > and friends. How do I make this work? If I just throw the HTML data (it's well formed) to the document and select the containing node's contents I get the text without any HTML Formatting. If I encode it using &lt; I get the same &lt; as I put in, instead of reversing it to < If I put it in a CData (using < & > OR &lt;) I g...

creating data for values between 2 numbers
This is something that I have been trying to do for a long time and sort of gave up on it... but since the issue came up again, I’m going to try to ask for help again. I issue out forms, all with sequential numbers on them, to customers. These forms have lots of data on them like Name, License plate number, destination, ext. Right now with my current database, if I issue 1000 forms to the same person, and they are using the same vehicle, I have put all the data in the 1st form, save it, carry it over, and then change the number and save it again... and do this 1000 times unt...

Buttons #2
I want to place a button in or near a cell which allows the selection from a menu of text items or computed answers. Must be simple but don't know where to start looking. Can someone help me out on this please? STEVEN Hi Steven, And what would you want to do. Make an entry, call a macro. Take a look at validation where you can get a list of valid entries. http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcri...

Tables Documentation #2
Hi, Which table(s) contain(s) the A/P checks/payments? Which column indicates the check-number? Are payments by credit-cards in the same table(s) with checks? Many thanks, -Itai ...

linking files #2
I hope I can explain this. I have a chum who is wanting to have a central file that links to daughter files edited by lab workers. The problem he is encountering is that the cell references are not locked in with $A$1 formats. So when the daughter files are edited, rows inserted, without the central file being open.. things go to pot. Is there an easy / correct way of creating links of complete rows without doing it on a cell by cell basis? or is this approach just completely wrong and we should start again using a different method. Many thanks for your time Andrew J Newport Fife I th...

Help!! Where are my Page Breaks for Page 2,3 etc.
I use Excell for XP and want to add Pagebreaks. Only Page 1 is visible after Menu > View > Pagebraks. I canot add braks with selecting row/column and rightclick. No result after both setting up Print Area and reset Print Area. -- Thank you for your help. Bart Remove X from my e-mail address to send me an e-mail Quite la X de mi direcci�n para enviarme correo electr�nico ____________________ 1.. Bart, does this help? On the View menu, click Page Break Preview. Do one of the following: View page breaks Manually inserted page breaks appear as solid lines. Dashed lines indicat...

WriteXML extremely slow #2
Datasert1.writexml is slow. Is there a way around to speed it up? ...

name conflict #2
"name cannot resemble a reference" window comes after trying to change settings from r1c1 refeence style to a1.b1 style. any help will be appreciated. thanks a lot Giulio, this prompt appears because a name that resembles a cell reference ("A1" for example) has been assigned either to a single cell or to a range somewhere in the workbook. The prompt should indicate the name that Excel has detected. If it does not, cancel the prompt, then check the names box by selecting Insert > Name > Define. Change or delete any names that resemble cell references, and you sho...

Exchange 2003 Message Tracking #2
When I go into the message tracking center and select the exchange server name of the server that has the mailbox that i'm trying to track message for, it renames itself to another exchange server name. Message tracking is enabled on the Exchange server that I want to search. The logs are in place. The servername.log share is in place and the permissions are correct. The server that I am trying to track is a cluster, that is the only thing that I can think of. I seem to recall having tracked messages in the past and can't think of anything that has changed. I've tried ...

pasting in merged cells #2
I have created a form in excel 2003 where I have a column for names and there are six rows merged in each block that contains the name due to space for data in other parts of the form. I am wanting to paste a list of names in the name column containing the merged cells so that there will be one name per merged cell in the column. How can that be done? I think merged cells give more problems than they are worth. When a cell is merged there is only 1 cell. In your case I would not merge the cells but format them with a borde around them and cell colour to look like they are merged -- M...

Average Sale #2
I want to see if a recent spend �15 and receive free box of chocolates made a difference to the average sale. How can I see the average sale by day on a report? Chris the simplest way to do this is to point Excel at your database and drag the information out - use the built in Excel features to summarize your sales by date - The TRANSACTION table is the one to use. "chris allsopp" wrote: > I want to see if a recent spend £15 and receive free box of chocolates made > a difference to the average sale. > > How can I see the average sale by day on a report? ...

Dynamic Named Ranges #2
I am trying to build a report in excel that auto updates a query from an access database and I would like to use named ranges to make the formula writing easier. The problem is I dont know exactly how many rows are going to be coming in from the query each time as there is potential for the dataset to grow. Now i have the ranges defined as $A:$A but I am wondering if there is a better way to do this.... Thanks in advnace for your help Chuck -- clane ------------------------------------------------------------------------ clane's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action...

Printing Headers #2
How do I print the headers of each column at the top w/o printing the row numbers on the left hand side and the ABCs at the top? I take it you want to print your headings, such as maybe Date, Qty, Price etc. If this is the case, click on File|Page Setup and then on Sheet. You can select the row or rows you want to repat on each page. "jrobinp@hotmail.com" wrote: > How do I print the headers of each column at the top w/o printing the row > numbers on the left hand side and the ABCs at the top? File>Page Setup>Sheet. Uncheck "row and column headings" and ...

CRM 1.2 Installation failed
Hi, I got an error message trying to install CRM 1.2 on a fresh installed Windows 2003 Server with SQL 2000. The error message is as followed: Error 1713. Microsoft CRM Server cannot install one of its requred products. Contact yur technical support group. What does the error message mean? Anyone there has encountered the same problem? The AD, SQL ,IIS are all in good working order. I could not think of anything that could cause the problem. I am using the Adventure Works Cyclte sample key. Thanks in advance. Alex > I got an error message trying to install CRM 1.2 on a > fresh ...

Purging multiple mailboxes #2
I have tryed that but once I have more than one bx selected the only option I get is "help" Any other ideas??? >-----Original Message----- >Hold down the Ctrl key and select the mailboxes you want to purge. > > > > >On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 03:07:47 -0700, "Stano" ><pstanton@mackillopsh.vic.edu.au> wrote: > >>Using exchange 2003. >>Does anyone knoe how to purge multiple mailboxes, I can >>only do it one at a time so far... >> >>Thanks > >. > You could change the setting as to how long you hold mailbox...

RMS 2.0 (according to MS)?
Interesting...on Microsoft's support site, they list "Microsoft Business Solutions Retail Management System 2.0" (along with 1.2) as actual products...is this just wishful thinking?? ...

calculate the z factor automatically #2
How do I calculate the z factor automatically by using Hall-Yarborogh equation without changing (Y) every time to reach F=0 ? if any body know .please answer me. Thank you very much khalid INPUT DATA: T 68 oF p 1000 psia SGFG 0.5 air=1 CALCULATE CRITICAL AND REDUCED TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE: Tpc=169.0+314.0*SGFG Ppc=708.75-57.5*SGFG Tpr=(T+460.0)/Tpc t=1/Tpr Ppr=p/Ppc CALCULATE TEMPERATURE DEPENDENT TERMS: A=0.06125*t*EXP(-1.2*(1.-t**2) B=t*(14.76-9.76*t+4.58*t*t) C=t*(90.7-242.2*t+42.4*t*t) D=2.18+2.82*t CALCULATE REDUCED DENSITY Y Y = ASSUMED ...

Multiple IF Statements #2
Hi guys, Another problem for you. I am doing some work and requires multiple IF statements to be used. I know how to write a statement if all cells have a common factor, for example: Code:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- =IF(OR(E11="Error",E15="Error",E23="Error",E29="Error",E44="Error",E48="Error"),"Check N/a Boxes",(D57/A57)) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- But how do I write it to display different results. For example, ...

Outlook 2003 signature problem #2
I have a customer who is using Outlook 2003. The customer has created a custom signature and saved it in their settings in Outlook 2003. After a few hours, Outlook 2003 will not remember the signature file or auto-populate the signature in new emails. Has anyone seen this problem? Is there a fix for this problem? ...