formula to update todays date in excell automatically daily

formula to update todays date in excell automatically daily
0
Vishal (50)

=NOW() or =TODAY()

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Vishal" <Vishal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> formula to update todays date in excell automatically daily

0
chip1 (1821)

how do i enable dde in excel?
i am posting a DDE link into an excel cell from an external program and getting the message ' DDE Not enabled' in the cell once the link is pasted in. how do i enable DDE? ...

excel file can't be opened #2

How to transpose in excel file

Headers in Excel #3
Can you tell me if it's possible and if so, how I can change the header cells, i.e. A B C D E ... etc? Thanks. Andrea (508) 842-3880 Hi Andrea no this is not possible. The best workaround you can achieve is: - use row 1 as header - goto cell A2 and to the menu 'Windows - Freeze Panes' to always show row 1 - in 'Tools - Options - view' you can hide the row and column headers -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Andrea" <shrews.receptionist@nitco-lift.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:12ff301c44354$b88982b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can you tell ...

Automatic Generation of Campaign Response CRM4
Hi, Wondering if anyone can tell me if Email Router and Rule Deployment is required for the automatic generation of campaign response to work in CRM4? Many thanks! SW The e-mail router and rule deployment is one of the methods for e-mai integration in CRM as described in the implementation guide: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ceb5e01-de9f-48c0-8ce2-51633ebf4714&displaylang=en ....but it is not necessary to have the e-mail router installed to have campaign responses automatically created and tracked in CRM as described here in this blog: http://blogs.msdn.c...

Excel -> Access Import Bizarreness

Is this possible within Excel 2000?
Hi, I've used Excel on a get by basis for many years at work, and I'm just beginning to realise its vast capabilities, having viewed several groups which I didn't know existed previously. I subsequently would like to ask if it is possible for Excel to look at the numerical or text content of a cell on one worksheet and then look at a predefined range on another worksheet and find the equivalent cell content and then move the cursor to that cell? This has me stumped presently. Thanks in advance for any assistance. J.J. To actually move the selection, you'd need to use a litt...

Excel 2000 fail to open workbook

Need Help With A Formula Please
Hello and thank you in advance for your help! I have a Name on a column. The same name is listed multiple times on another sheet. However, one of the entries has the word DSL on the colmun next to it and on the next colum a value. I want to count those values. For example: On sheet 1 I have: Mike on A2 On sheet 2 i have: A2= Mike B2= Sales c2= 5 A3= Mike B3= DSL C3= 8 A4= Mike B4= Parts C4= 10 I want a formula of sheet1 that will return a value of 8 for Mike by matching the word Mike and DSL on sheet 2. Please helppppp!!!! Thanks!! -- EVRPAGING -------------------------------...

Excel prints some sheets very small
When I try to print multiple sheets of the same workbook at the same time, one of them (a different one each time) prints very small (about an inch tall) in the upper left hand corner. I am printing from a network file but I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. Please HELP!!! ...

how do I insert rows without changing formula
In a cashflow worksheet how can I add rows without having to re-do all the proceeding formulas. use absolute references e.g. =$A$5 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "tinka" <tinka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ED4569E-0FD6-469B-82B1-F30139B1A280@microsoft.com... > In a cashflow worksheet how can I add rows without having to re-do all the > proceeding formulas. ...

EXCEL 2007 acting up
j$ = "THIS MACRO WILL ERASE THE SECOND & THIRD SET OF DATA" + Chr$(13) + Chr$(13) Using EXCEL 2007, I get an error with the line above as a macro. It does not recognize CHR$. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Not for me it didn't. Check for MISSING references in Tools>References, uncheck them if there are any. -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "pcor" <pcor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F63F6E95-AF0A-4927-B337-99B5C48B92B1@microsoft.com... > j$ = "THIS MACRO WILL...

problems loading excel documents
When I try to open up an excel document via my documents it says that the same document is open already how can this be stopped Tina First try the standard fix(es)......Tools>Options>General uncheck "ignore other applications" OR Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the / mark). You may have to enter your full path to excel.exe....in that case surround with quotes as in..... "C:\mypath\to Excel\somewhere\excel.exe" /regserver Gord Dibben XL2002 On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:16:14 -0800, "Tina" <TinaSCovell...

setting a date type field to null
I have defined a variable in my vba code as date. I am trying to set its value to null but I get an error. Dim HoldDate as date Holddate = "" I have several other fields that are text that are obviously fine, but I am not sure how to set a default for the date type field. I need to initialize the field after I write a record out before processing new records Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, -- KSH On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:06:00 -0800, KSH wrote: > I have defined a variable in my vba code as date. I am trying to set its > value to null but I get an error. &g...

how to convert word file into excel file
If any body know about how to convert MS Word file into MS Excel file please let me know. I am unable to do so. Help me Rizwan Wrote: > If any body know about how to convert MS Word file into MS Excel file > please > let me know. > I am unable to do so. > > Help me Hi Rizwan Try Copy and Paste -- Paul Sheppard ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24783 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=467752 Dear Pau...

auto file path update when excel sheet moved to another directory.
Hello, I've been working on a huge excel file for a while and I'm trying to make it easier to use. My problem is that when it is moved from the template folder to a working folder the formulas referencing a file in the template folder have their path changed in the formula and have to have the links updated. Since the file is protected it's impossible for the users to chance the source. It's wierd because it will still pull information, but if information is changed in the external data file the updated doesn't get ported over. I need some like the $ command to ...

Automatic Color
When selecting font colors in Outlook 2003, what does "Automatic" mean? Thanks, Sandy Sandy, I am not sure what are asking by what it means but if you are referring to the automatic formatting under Organize option then those selected items selected will have the formatting chosen done automatically. Regards, -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group MVP - Microsoft Outlook "Sanford W. Seidler" <sanje@optonline.net> wrote in message news:so09v1dvdrmnruogvi39dpfno4vpl0b936@4ax.com... > When selecting font colors in Outlook 2003, what doe...

No print settings in Excel HTML files
Is there a way to prevent users from printing the HTML files that are created from an Excel workbook ? I see there is html code to do this, but I don't know how to put that into the Excel workbook so that it is always there when the files are updated (which they are frequently). ...

Incorrect formula #2
Hi, I have the following but have made mistakes in the formula. =IF(OR($P$53>499,L34="D",L34="P"),P34*10%,IF(OR($P$53>499,L34="D",L34="Pre",N34="Y"),P34*5%,)*NOT($R$35="NT")*NOT($R$36="NP")) What I want to achieve is this. In Cell where formula is. will be nothing, or 10% or 5%. If a "N" is in Cell N34 and P53>499, or L53 contains a "D" or "P" then the result is 10% but if a "Y" in Cell N34 then 5%, if neither a N or Y then result is nothing. Again if R35 is "NT&qu...

excel graphs
I am trying to make an excel graph that has a hatch mark in the y axis. I want my graph to be in intevervals of 5 up to 35 and then jump to 70. Is this possible? See Jon Peltier's instructions on Broken Y Axes here. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html "CHOP04" <CHOP04@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11CD1ED4-84D8-4AE7-BD91-E2EAB1A996CA@microsoft.com... > I am trying to make an excel graph that has a hatch mark in the y axis. I > want my graph to be in intevervals of 5 up to 35 and then jump to 70. Is > this possible? ...

Formatting date fields
I could not seem to find the format syntax. I want to format a date field to display '------' when there is no date to print in a record. Can this be done? If no-one has a better suggestion then you can create a second field in your query with iif(IsNull(MyDate),Format(MyDate,"dd/mm/yy"),"----"). Show this field for display purposes and keep the real field for sorting and calculations. Evi "BobC" <Bob.NoSpammm@cox.net> wrote in message news:Kslzj.16736$097.15342@newsfe21.lga... > I could not seem to find the format syntax. > I want to format ...

#VALUE! On An Array Formula Referencing a Range Outside The Workbo
This formula works only when i have the other referenced workbook open simultaneously...when it is not open, i get the #VALUE! error.... Array Formula: {=SUM(IF($F$5:$F$92=$F280,O$5:O$92))+SUMIF('O:\Gruss Value Fund\Capital\2005\[GV LP Capital 2005.XLS]SUMMARY'!$G$1:$G$95,$F280,'O:\Gruss Value Fund\Capital\2005\[GV LP Capital 2005.XLS]SUMMARY'!M:M)} There are some functions that don't work with closed workbooks. You found one with =sumif(). But you could use a different formula to replace the =sumif() portion: =sumproduct(--('yourpath\[GV LP Capital 2005.XLS]SU...