Find and replace multiple statements simultaneously? #2

Thank you so much RagDyer!! That's worked perfectly and it's going t
save me so much time! I really really appreciate it - cheers! Lizzy

--
Lizzy
LizzyD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1617

Thanks for the feed-back.
--

Regards,

RD

"LizzyD" <LizzyD.1ff98p@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

Thank you so much RagDyer!! That's worked perfectly and it's going to
save me so much time! I really really appreciate it - cheers! LizzyD

--
LizzyD
LizzyD's Profile:

0
ragdyer1 (4060)

finding error
hi all i want to write a program that will find whether an application is working properly. i.e when any one clicks on a application that application or program does not gets started and gives us some message. i want my program to trap that message. e.g due to some missing file a program is not starting it will give message that some file is missing i need to trap that. Will you be kind with us to share that message? -- Vipin Aravind MVP "chunnu" <chunnu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB2A3701-6487-42DA-9A7A-50F23D8052BB@microsoft.com... > hi ...

Where do I find Clip Board as in the old version?
I have to use multiple word and frases repeatedly and I am not a typest I believe this is under the Home tab, click on the arrow at the bottom of the Clipboard group. Hope this helps DeanH "Mike" wrote: > I have to use multiple word and frases repeatedly and I am not a typest The office clipboard and its use is explained in Word 2007 help. It is activated from the little arrow, bottom right of the clipboard group on the Home tab. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<&...

Problems sending with multiple mail accounts
I am running MS Office 03 and Exchange Server 03. I have 2 mail accounts. The Exchange Server and an external POP3 account. Both domain names are the same. When I try to send the same email to some recipients on the Exchange Server and some on the POP3 server, it will bounce back those recipients that are not in the account that I have chosen to send through. I end up have to create two emails, one for those on the local Exchange Server and one for those one the external POP3 mail server. How can I be able to just send one email with recipients from both accounts? Thanks for your h...

Creating a form with twosubforms and multiple records
I have 3 tables called tblmonth, tblcompany and tblhivalue. tblmonth has a date field txtmonth tblcompany has a text field txtcompany tblhivalue has a date field txtmonth and a text field txtcompany. All the date fields are formatted mmmm yyyy tblhivalue also includes a number of other fields which are a mixture of text and number fields let’s say, txtnbr1,txtnbr2, txtnbr3, txttext1, txttext2, txttext3. The records for tblhivalue look like this: txtmonth txtcompany txtnbr1 txtnbr2 txtnbr3 txttext1 txttext2 txttext3. June 2009 ABC Ltd ...

Exmerge Permissions #2
I am only able to use emerge to export emails for some of our mail users, but not all. I followed the direction on Microsoft site for creating a group and giving it send and receive rights to the mailboxes. We are running Exchange 2003 server and I have the latest exmerge utility. Any help would be appreciated. Error opening message store (MSEMS). Verify that the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is running and that you have the correct permissions to log on. (0x8004011d) With the mailboxes that you are getting errors from can you log into them with either Outlook or OWA?...

Outlook keeps crashing #2
when I attempt to manually enter an email address... Any suggestions? DJ Any details? Like, version of Outlook? Patch level? Operating system? What steps have you already taken to solve the problem? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, dja1386@yahoo.com asked: | when I attempt to manually enter an email address... | | Any suggestions? | | DJ ...

Email configuration problem #2
This is a repost of a note from a couple of days ago that got no replys. I'll try one more time befor I give up. Thanks for understanding. ********************************************* Outlook 2000. Is there a setting that I can have the email folders/subfolders expanded permanently so I don't have to go back & click on the + sign? -- Thanks in advance... Bob I assume if yr folders are expanded and you close OL, on reopening the folders are 'minimised' It works fine on my OL2k - folders expanded - cannot I'm afraid remember why, I do have a custom view set alltho...

Appointment Organizers #2
Hi All, If I create an Appointment for User 'T' by setting the Required and Owner to be User 'T' the appointment appears in User 'T's Calendar in Outlook. Should this Appointment also sync to my Calendar in Outlook as currently it does. It seems that the appointment originator/creator gets the appointment in their own diary even if it is being booked for another User. Is this by design and if so is it likely to change in v5.0 ? Thanks in advance! ...

How do i make a tree structure? #2
where can I find these kinds of add-ins -- jimmie jame ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jimmie james's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1535 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26980 Jimmie, I doubt that such an add-in exists. I think Harald was suggesting the creation of such a beast. I guess one easy way would be to create sheets tied to a 'parent' sheet that are all hidden until the parent is activated. The problems arise when you unhide such sheets, they would ju...

need query results showing Table 1 records both w/ and w/o matches in Table 2.
I am trying to write a query in Access 2000 and would appreciate some guidance as to how this should be approached. I am at a very basic skill level. My goal is to create a query that determines what type and size of packaging should be used depending on the mix of products purchased. We know that if 3 products from category X and 7 from category Y are purchased then 'the medium corrugated box' should be used (and we have reduced this to a grid), but we would like the process automated so that a simple list can be printed. Simplified (but hopefully adequate): I have 2 tables (Tb1...

To find the cumilative balance
Hi all, Please forgive me the same question is posting again. I have the following excel . I want to get a cumilative balance as follows. A B C D E(Cum.bal) 1 10 2 -3.5 3 -1.5 4 -3 -2 0.00 5 20 6 7 -10 8 -10 0.00 Please help to get the balance n column E. The balance ha...

How do I sort a excel file by how many words ie all lines with 2 w
I have an excel file with 18000 keywords in it. Some of the lines are up to 4 words per line. How do I sort it so I can only see the lines that have 1 or 2 keywords on them?? If I look at a typical row, are the keywords all in the same cell or does each keyword have its own cell?? -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200812 "Chops" wrote: > I have an excel file with 18000 keywords in it. Some of the lines are up to > 4 words per line. How do I sort it so I can only see the lines that have 1 > or 2 keywords on them?? > > If the words are in separate cells...

Macro to "find" the next empty cell in a range
Thanks for help writing the macro. Assumption: No price values are currently entered in the price cell range (“S&P 500”). Range B56:AF133 cells are all empty. Each time the macro is run the next empty cell in Range B56:AF133 will become the active cell. Desired Outcome: Each time I run the macro (ctl-f) it locates the next empty cell in the range as the active cell. A price value can then be entered in the found cell, or another forward cell in the range. Below is a script of how the macro should function. Action: Run macro. Outcome: ...

check verification #2
On check tender RMS keep on customer's bank account on data. In case customer write us bad check We can enter in data do not take check. But customer still can write us bad check If He/She change the bank acount. We cant not stop them writing bad check. Microsoft should keep Customer's Driver License in stead of bank acount bacause driver license never will change.If they can change it Customer only can write us one bad check in whole life. If they can make the other feature All the RMS user can share the bad chaeck writer's information It will be great. ...

In Publisher how do I delete side 2 of a postcard?
In Publisher 2002, postcards four on a page, merging from an Access database. I am using the postcards as Dinner Seating Cards, w/company name, there name, table number and seat number. How do I delete Side 2 of the postcard? No problem merging. I just need to delete Side 2 of the postcard. thank you. Go to page 2, Edit, delete page? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Verne" <Verne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DFC104F1-DDED-4A5B-840B-E7F90B51D49C@microsoft.com... > In Publi...

>>>Help Finding Rules<<<
I need to find a list of Server side and Client side rules for Outlook and Exchange. ...

multiple V-lookup
I have a worksheet that has multiple rows that have the same name. For example. I have a worksheet that looks like this Name 401k FICA Julie 100 200 Patrick 200 400 Sam 50 100 Julie 100 200 Julie 100 200 Patrick 200 400 I am trying to figure out how I can have excel look at the worksheet and find all entries labed Patrick and return the columns already summed. Similar to a vlookup but able to know that if I want the 401k column it should return ...

Bar Chart Question Multiple Elements
Greetings excel people, I have the following data below and I want to create a bar chart fo the total # of yes answers, and the total # of no answers for eac category, for the current location. In addition, I need each tota displayed to its corresponding bar. How do I do this? Thanks for your needed help Location Answer Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 TB YES 12 23 23 2 TB NO 34 33 4 -------- Message sent via www.excelforums.com Put the data in columns in Excel like you posted below. Highlight all the data (should be 6 columns and 3 rows) and either click the Chart icon or click on Insert in the toolbar...

Tender multiple gift certificates
At my store we have customers that come in with multiple gift certificates to use at once. How do I tender multiple gift certificates? When I try to do it like I would do multiple credit cards it only lets me do one am I missing a step -- Thanks Red Barn Beck or Red, SO Manager | Database | Tender Types | Gift Cert properties | tick Allow multiple entries | Z-out the registers | go for it. -- * "beck" <beck@redbarn1.com> wrote in message news:658E6848-C59D-42DE-998F-47D2B8623EF6@microsoft.com... At my store we have customers that come in with multiple gift certificate...

Replacing the red underlining
Is there a way to replace the red underlining with highlight instead when mistakes appear? You could do it with vba With ActiveDocument For i = .SpellingErrors.Count To 1 Step -1 With .SpellingErrors(i) .Shading.BackgroundPatternColor = wdColorRed .NoProofing = True End With Next i End With -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "ouiqui" <ouiqui@disc...

PO Entry
Allow for entry of multiple GL account numbers at time per line item on a purchase order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9e64684a-da94-4261-a8d7-1342717587...

Exchange 2000 Deleting Mailboxes #2
When a Exchange2000 mailbox is deleted with all messages still in it, are there any potential orphaning problems? I also want to know what happens to new messages sent to that account after it is has been deleted. I assume they get bounced back to the sender, but I want to make sure they don't get sent to the admin mailbox. Thank you, Wes ...

2 excel programs
Hi, I have Excel 2003 and lately installed Excel 2007. When clicking on an Excel file it opens it using Excel 2007. I need the files to be oppened in Excel 2003 when double clicking the file. How can this be done. I'd try reregistering xl2003: Close excel (all versions) windows start button|Run type your path to excel2003: "C:\whatevergoeshere\excel.exe" /unregserver and hit enter then "C:\whatevergoeshere\excel.exe" /regserver and hit enter. The last version installed or registered should be the default program. Khalil Handal wrote: > > Hi, > I have ...

Data entry form #2
Hi everyone! I need to create a data entry form in excel. I need only two fields Stock no. & quantity. As soon as I enter the stock no. the curser should go to the quantit column and when I press enter it should store that data in my exce sheet ( in A1 & B1) and clear the message box for the next entry. Th next entry should be store in A2 & B2. Can someone send me the code for it. Appreciated Tom -- SMIL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SMILE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=488 View this thr...

Location of CRM data file #2
Could anyone please tell me the location of the CRM data file (not .pst) in Outlook 2007 Small Business. It would also be good to know if its' location can be moved. Thank you Ian ...