Excel program not printing all pages...

I have a program for work that is several pages in length. All of a sudden, I
am only able to print the second of three pages. Before, I was able to hit
print and the whole document printed. I didn't intentionally select
cells/rows--so how did I get locked into this? I'm so frustrated! This only
happens in my Excel documents.

Hi Farmradiogirl,

> I have a program for work that is several pages in length. All of a sudden, I
> am only able to print the second of three pages. Before, I was able to hit
> print and the whole document printed. I didn't intentionally select
> cells/rows--so how did I get locked into this? I'm so frustrated! This only
> happens in my Excel documents.

Choose File, Print Area, Clear Print area.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
www.jkp-ads.com

0
jkpieterse (271)

Excel spreadsheet template
I try to find an optimal solution for my Excel spreadsheet template for developing a financial calculation(expenses, taxes, S&H, retail prices)for various products in small business. I just browsed templates section in MS Office templates but not found there any specific, all very generic/abstract etc Lots of other sites have Excel templates that you can download. Do a search through Google: http://www.google.com/advanced_search? using keywords like "financial Excel template download" trend5 wrote: > I try to find an optimal solution for my Excel spreadsheet template ...

Changing how Excel INTERPRETS dates
Anybody know how to change the way Excel interprets dates? For the lif of me I can't remember. I don't just mean reformatting a cell. I mean if one would typ "8/11/04" Excel would read this as November 08, 2004 and not August 11 2004. Any hope would be much appreciated, Dav -- dgreenfiel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dgreenfield's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1629 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27689 Hi this is defined in your Windows - Region...

Excel Formula 02-06-10
I Need a Formula which can tell me eg. on seperate wotksheet a report of which product is chipset and from which suppliers.Thanks for any help I get. A B C 1 Product 1 Supplier 2 £10.00 2 Product 2 Supplier 1 £8.00 3 Product 3 Supplier 2 £8.00 4 Product 2 Supplier 2 £6.00 5 Product 1 Supplier 2 £11.00 6 Product 3 Supplier 1 £7.00 Farid, I think you mean:- cheapest - and not chipset. "Farid" wrote: > I Need a Formula which can tell me eg. on seperate wotksheet a report of > which product is chipset and from which ...

Print Publisher Document Using Access
Can anyone suggest a method of using a Microsoft Access macro or another process to print a Microsoft Publisher publication? I'm using Publisher 2002 and Access 2002 (I know, dinosaurs!!!). Thanks! :) ...

Excel macro deployment
Hi I have been deploying Excel macro to workstations using an MSI. The MSI creates a folder under program folders and drops the xla files in the folder. The installer also sets a registry value. When the user opens Excel, the macros begin. This works fine for Excel 2003. What do I need to do to properly install Macros under Excel 2007 and Excel 2010? Thanks ...

Importing to access from excel
I understand that access uses the first 15 rows of an imported excel sheet to determine whether the access field is numerical or text. I have a worksheet with a date column, and columns that contain both numbers and text entries (in the form of less than values e.g.<1). Therefore the date column cannot be changed to text or number otherwise it looses the correct format. And although the numbers can be changed to text in excel they are only recognised as numbers in access. The only way I have found to get the all the information across from excel into access without error values (e...

How to restrict printing access for users
Hello, I am new to shared databases and was wondering if there was a way to restirct users from printing specific reports? Thanks. You can use User-Level security: Security FAQ http://support.microsoft.com/download/support/mslfiles/SECFAQ.EXE Lynn Trapp's summarization: http://www.ltcomputerdesigns.com/The10Steps.htm KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q165009 http://download.microsoft.com/download/access97/faq1/1/win98/en-us/secfaq.exe http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=325261 Joan Wild's articles: http://www.jmwild.com/security02....

Distorted Print Preview in Excel 2007
All of the sudden Print Preview and printing is distorted as compared to the chart as displayed during design. Verticle grid lines are missing and the horizontal axis appears to be log. ...

print multiple mail with attachment
Outlook 2000 UK SR-1 Corporate or Workgroup. When selecting multiple mail with some attachment(word, excel) and some with out, the mail with attachments are not always printed together. There is none follow up line in printing. And I know that it became that Word have to start-up or Excel. But is there not a possibility that the mail with the attachment keep together when printing? You might want to take a look at this add-ins for that; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS or a more advanced one http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Auto-Print.asp?Sourc...

Excel 2003 #4
Hope someone out there can help, I have lost the toolbars and menu bars in Excel, at first I thought it was showing full screen but it wasn't I then tried to Alt/V to bring up the view menu but again nothing. Have re-installed Excel but still not showing, can anyone help me with this please. And you're sure that the window isn't just too far up and off the visible viewing area--so all that you would need to do is resize that window? If you can see excel's application title bar, then this isn't the problem. If you want to reset all the toolbars back to factory default...

Have free download for Excel for viewing files only.
I have received a file in an email and I cannot view it because I don't have Excel. PowerPoint has a free download so that you can view a presentation. If Excel had this same option, people would be able to view a spreadsheet sent to them for free. If that person wanted to make any changes to the file, THEN they would need to purchase Excel. You can download XL viewer from here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4EB83149-91DA-4110-8595-4A960D3E1C7C&displaylang=EN Watch for text wrap, Regards, "CJPrevette" <CJPrevette@discussions.microsoft.co...

Accessing Excel pages using VB
Hi. I'm wondering if any of you can help me with a problem I'm having. It's likely a trivial answer, but I'm not seeing it at the moment. I'm using VB 6.0 and Excel 2002. I have an Excel workbook that has information about days of the month -- each day having an individual spreadsheet 'Day (1)', 'Day (2)', etc. as tabs along the bottom of the workbook. I want to be able to access information from individual "days" using a VB application and do some processing and then printing of the data in VB. First of all, when addressing data on spre...

need help with formula on summary page
I need help setting up a formula on a summary page. I have a ton of worsheets that are all set up the same. My summary page is set up differently but I need the total off each tab linked back to my summary page. I am working in Column Q and the info I need is in cell F28 on each sheet. An example of my formula now is ='T-4-1'!$F$28. Thanks in advance Zach f Try this one Zach f http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "zach f" <zachf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EBBC383-B4C3-4B46-BE72-...

How do I link Excel pages to a different master Excel workbook?
I am trying to take part lists from different assemblies and link them to a master part list. Ideally one sheet from the assembly part lists will have many pages and be linked to a sheet in the master part list with the name of that specific assembly. I am operating on Midrosoft Office Version 2003. open both the master and your part list on your master if you set a cell to (="name of part list book"!A1) you can do that by clicking any cell on the other workbook with them both open its just like a formula on the sheet only instead it has the workbooks name first i hope thi...

Graphing in Excel
Does anyone know any good graphing tutorials for excel??? I am havin difficulty graphing a dual line graph. I don't know the problem origin. Any help would be tremendous -- Mrinkli ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mrinklin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2536 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38935 M, Get familiar with internet searches (like www.google.com). It's a good resource. A search for "excel chart tutorial" (w/o quotes) would find Jon Pel...

tangent excel question
this isnt necessarily an excel question, but it is related in that i affects a spreadsheet im working on. ive been looking for a centerline symbol, but none of the fonts i hav installed seem to include this symbol. it is a blueprint / surveyin symbol that has a L superimposed by a c. i am using CL right now bu would like to use the actual symbol for aesthetics. is there a way i can make a custom symbol or does anyone know where can find a font that would include such a symbol? thank you. i lov excel. ^_ -- lsu-i-lik ---------------------------------------------------------------------...

Excel 2007 Pivot Tables
1. How can I create a Pivot Table from a text file, downloaded from a mainframe database? I have been told this could be done in previous versions of Excel. 2. If I get a new text file each day, how can I refresh the existing Pivot Table, without the necessity of recreating Thank you very much Marsh Import the Text file into Excel. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Marsh" <Marsh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C480551-AE4D-4E31-B6DC-DF527E532091@microsoft.com... > 1. How can I create a Pivot Table from a text file, downlo...

Excel Function VLOOKUP
Hi, I'm having trouble looking up a table of "Names". The table deifene below is called ROL_IS and list hundred of other defined tables. Error where: =VLOOKUP(A33,VLOOKUP(CUR_MON,ROL_IS,3,FALSE),2,FALSE) but no errors where =VLOOKUP(A33,ACT_IS,2,FALSE) or =VLOOKUP(CUR_MON,ROL_IS,3,FALSE) ANS: ACT_IS The array function in VLOOKUP appears not to converting formula to NAME. If anyone knows or needs further details if would be appreciated. Thanks Elizabet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If I understand you correctly =VLOOKUP(A33,INDIRECT(VLOOKU...

Change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight selected cel
I'm using Excel 2007 and I'd like to change the default color Excel 2007 uses to highlight the selected cells in a worksheet. When selecting a range (ex. A1:D10). The selected range takes on a light transparent blue. Very hard to see when working in selected range. I've tried changing Office>Excel Options>Popular>Color Scheme - 3 colors to choose from (Blue, Silver, Black). This doesn't make a difference with the selection color at all. Also tried to change the Personalization>Appearance>Different Color Schemes with the Advanced option>Item areas, thi...

BP Project Time and and Expense should have a settings page.
Currently in Project Time and Expense, the administrator must use SQL to manipulate PTE settings. A quick look at the PTE admin guide shows the following settings are controlled by manually altering the PmaTimesheetConfig or PmaExpenseConfig tables: 1. Displaying Department, Position, or Pay Code fields in the Task Detail dialog 2. Configuring whether to display a confirmation message when users delete line items on timesheets or expense reports 3. Enabling action notes so users can provide additional information on timesheets or expense reports It seems like we should have a...

insert page after page to make one story in one file
How can I do it? Are you trying to combine many Publisher documents or are you trying to connect text boxes? The former can be accomplished by a simple copy/paste. Publisher will automatically connect text boxes and add pages. The latter is simply inserting pages with text boxes and linking. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tchecko" <Tchecko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9DF4D42-DA7A-46A3-8976-1BFFB3C515CA@microsoft.com... > How can I do it? Hi Mary, I am read your post i...

Bug Excel 2007
a1=38641972,52 a2=-38416033,72 a3=(=a1+a2)=225938,800000004 a4=225938,8 a5=(=a3-a4)=4,48198989033699E-09 ;) On Oct 21, 5:06=A0am, Slava Galinski <galinski.sl...@gmail.com> wrote: > a1=3D38641972,52 > a2=3D-38416033,72 > a3=3D(=3Da1+a2)=3D225938,800000004 > a4=3D225938,8 > a5=3D(=3Da3-a4)=3D4,48198989033699E-09 Not a defect, but a very common artifact of the way that Excel stores numbers and performs calculation called 64-bit binary floating-point. Not limited to Excel 2007; common in all versions of Excel. (I use Excel 2003.) Also common in most applications, althoug...

How do you turn off the Undo feature in excel?
It seems to be slowing me down as it records actions. i'd like to turn the feature off. Is there a way? This sounds very drastic to me. (I screw up enough that I like to have Undo available.) But.... xl2k and above XL: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211922 xl97 XL97: How to Modify the Number of Undo Levels http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=162944 bvlumber wrote: > > It seems to be slowing me down as it records actions. i'd like to turn the > feature off. Is there a way? -- Dave Peterson ...

Budget Wizard-option to create multiple excel files
Allow for an option during the budget wizard to create multiple excel spreadsheets breaking by department . This would prevent a client from having to export a budget for each department or manipulating the large spreadhseet into many spreadsheets ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agre...

zoom box on saved html page?
is there a way to put a real zoom box to zoom in on a largeish sheet so when i save it as a web page, ppl can zoom in and out out the page please? please bare in mind im VERY new at this, but would love to do this as when i create a sheet i am zoomed in to 50% and i can read everything, but when i save the page its 100% and way to small so would like to be able to zoom in and out on the html page just like i can in excel, any help appreciated, thanks K ...