excel - create a macro to use cell text as part of a file name

I am trying to write a macro to save a excel spreadsheet and use a cell that
contains text like a customer name.
0
tv (4)

Record your macro to include the File > SaveAs, then edit that line of code.
Instead of ... Filename:="\\FinancialReporting\FY2006" ..., you might use
.... Filename:="\\FinancialReporting\FY" & range("B2").value ...

"bossman tv" wrote:

> I am trying to write a macro to save a excel spreadsheet and use a cell that
> contains text like a customer name.

circular files; iterating to a "correct" solution
I am working with a circular file. I have been making changes to the file, and I have noticed at times when i manually calculate that the file iterates to an obviously "incorrect" solution. No amount of changing the max no of iterations or the max change seems to fix the problem. It iterates to the same "incorrect" solution every time. It is like it is stuck in a rut and can't get out. I have also noticed that, if I manually calculate each worksheet separately (that is, hit shift - f9 simulaneously on each worksheet individually, from left to right) all the ...

find action on log file

File size #11

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Maximum file sizes

Excel button problem