Excel change case

If you want to change case in Microsoft Excel at a click of a button
without inserting any formulas just try this add in
http://exceltemplates.blogspot.com/2007/09/microsoft-excel-change-case.html

Thanks a lot for the link, this is most probably one of the best I ever got
to solve a lot of writing without formula. I'm sure a lot of people will
appreciate your kindness Mr. Cricket. Thanks again.

"Mr.Cricket" wrote:

> If you want to change case in Microsoft Excel at a click of a button
> without inserting any formulas just try this add in
> http://exceltemplates.blogspot.com/2007/09/microsoft-excel-change-case.html

0
FC1 (15)
10/6/2007 11:29:01 PM
For changing case to sentence case download one addins "Letter Case" from
below site.

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

or one com-addins "Change Case in Cells" from below site.
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/comaddins

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
(Free addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007)
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

"Mr.Cricket" <prabhuraaman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If you want to change case in Microsoft Excel at a click of a button
> without inserting any formulas just try this add in
> http://exceltemplates.blogspot.com/2007/09/microsoft-excel-change-case.html

Try this website for a whole program full of excel addins
http://www.asap-utilities.com It's free and loads automatically when you
start excel.

Regards

Paul

"Shah Shailesh" wrote:

> For changing case to sentence case download one addins "Letter Case" from
> below site.
>
> http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
>
> or one com-addins "Change Case in Cells" from below site.
> http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/comaddins
>

> Regards,
> Shailesh Shah
> http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
> (Free addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007)
> If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.
>
> Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
> http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins
>

> "Mr.Cricket" <prabhuraaman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > If you want to change case in Microsoft Excel at a click of a button
> > without inserting any formulas just try this add in
> > http://exceltemplates.blogspot.com/2007/09/microsoft-excel-change-case.html

0
dadouza (1)

Change Header of mail in outlook
Hello, Excuse for my very bad englis. I want to change the header of mail for grouping the mail in my outllook windows Somme mail are "Patric DES_DUB@xxx.com" another mails are "Patric DES DUB@xxx.com", another "DES DUB Patric@xxx.com" or "DES_DUB Patric@xxx.com" but it'a same personne. When Oulook group the mail by the sender, it finds four sender but it's the same. Ths is why, i want make some programm to change in a email objet the sender to have the same. Thank's ...

change color to selected columns in a stacked column chart
Can I change colors to selected columns in a stacked column chart? I have 3 data series for each year, and would like each group of 3 to be colored differently. The 'vary colors by point' option [under format data series/options] is disabled for this type of chart. Thanks, Noa Click once to select a series of columns, then click again to select just one column, then format it like any other element (Format menu, double click, or Ctrl+1). - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _____...

excel worksheet #4
can you set all math funtions on a worksheet to round up without doing each one individually? Hi you may try 'Tools - Options - Calculate' And check 'Precision as displayed'. Now formating to two decimals for example will also make the value to round to only two decimals. Note: After applying this no way to restore the old values -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ollieboy" <ollieboy@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2A65297E-6F74-4BF5-9AAF-295B6E26E00E@microsoft.com... > can you set all math funtions on a worksheet to rou...

Can excel automatically place a negetive sign in a number
One of our employees routinely enters a column of numbers that are all negetive. Is there some way to have Excel automatically enter the negetive sign? "MKLeisure" <MKLeisure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8C7E68E-E177-4EF2-BC3C-9F6B511BFDBA@microsoft.com > One of our employees routinely enters a column of numbers that are all > negetive. Is there some way to have Excel automatically enter the > negetive sign? Set up a custom format of (for example) -#,##0 . Then if you enter 2 in the first cell so formatted, Excel will show -2. HTH I am not ...

automatically detecting changes in a cell
Every time the user changes the contents of cell A1, I would like to automatically write down in cell A2, the date and time when A1 was changed. How can it be done? See http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html In article <AB5E0D09-19BE-40FC-A675-6EAE8AFF518B@microsoft.com>, "Antonio Duarte" <AntonioDuarte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time the user changes the contents of cell A1, I would like to > automatically write down in cell A2, the date and time when A1 was changed. > How can it be done? The problem with =IF(A1="&...

Send email from vba code in excel
Help! I need to write code to send a work book when it is saved or when it is closed. This is what I have but it will not send the email. I am using excel 2003. I am very new to VBA. Sub Email() Dim OutApp As Object Dim OutMail As Object email_ = Range("F5") & ";" & Range("F3") cc_ = "" subject_ = "Flagged Order" body_ = "New Flagged Order" Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(0) With OutMail .To = email_ .Subject = subject_ .Body = body_ .CC = cc_ .Di...

How do I publish Excel as a webpage so macros work?
We are trying to publish some of the activities we have written on a school website so the students can use them but when we publish with interactivity on anything to do with the macros will not work (including the buttons the macros are assigned to disappearing). We are desperate to give students access to these resources so we need a way round the problem if anyone can help When you publish an Excel sheet as a web page with interactivity it is no longer an Excel sheet, or affiliated with Excel. This new web page uses the Office Spreadsheet Component to (SSC) provide Excel-like funct...

Excel 2000 does not filter well
Hello All: I am finding out that Excel 2000 is not doing a good job with filters when it comes to cells with large amounts of text. I just wanted to see if this is others' experience as well, not me doing something wrong. Comments appreciated. Deguza I'm assuming youre using AutoFilter. This will only display 1000 different entries in the drop down list, although it will filter the whole column of what can be seen. Advanced Filter is an option, Look here on Debra Dalgleish's site, she is the expert on this subject, http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html Regards, Alan...

Excel Worksheet transfer of Data
I need to transfer data from one worksheet to several others, any ideas how I can do this? Gratefully accepted -- MaggieB Can you be more specific? One way is to select the data to be placed in the other sheet(s) and use a simple copy and paste. Another way is by setting a link/reference in the other sheets back to the original data. Example: You want the information in cell A1 on Sheet1 to appear in other sheets. In those other sheets, enter the formula: ='Sheet1'!A1 and it will appear there. Excel will even help you do it properly: Go to the sheet where you need a copy ...

1.3R Change Database Engine from MSDE to SQLE2005
Do anyone have a step by step process for changing the database engine from MSDE to SQL Express 2005 for RMS 1.3R? Thanks Here's what I did: 1. Backup existing database 2. Installed .Net 2.0 myself (since it is required for new DB) 3. Ran MS Update just to make sure after .Net 2.0 install 4. Made sure I had at least 1GB free in C: 5. Installed SQL 2005 Express from RMS 2.0 CD (allowed it to remove MSDE) 6. Re-booted 7. Ran MS Update again 8. Started 1.3 Manager to test DB connections and anything funny 9. Tested my backup/restore db command file -- John M. "Danny" <...

Automatic payment dates seem to arbitrarily change themselves
This has happened to me 3 times. I have several dozen automatic payments set up and usually they work fine. But suddenly inexplicably seemingly arbitrarily 3 times it has happened where the "next due date" increments itself by 2 months for all my automatic payments. To fix it I have to manually cancel each APAY series and adjust the next due date and set it back to autopay - quite a big nuisance. Does anybody haveany ideas why this happens or an easier way to fix it when it does happen? Thank you. "AlyssaD" <AlyssaD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Excel should allow you to change custom colours more easily
Dear Microsoft... With other office products you can change the custom colours very easily, with excel you have to go into tools, then options, then change the colours... Please make it as easy as the other office products. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the ...

Printing In Excel 12-01-09
I am sure I posted this but cant see it On-Line I have an Excel file that when i try and print it states 1 of 2368 Pages? The file is ok on another PC, would this be a virus or? Never seen this before and I am sure file is ok Thanks for any help Steve On Dec 1, 11:05=A0am, k11ngy <k11...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am sure I posted this but cant see it On-Line > > I have an Excel file that when i try and print it states 1 of 2368 Pages?= =A0 > The file is ok on another PC, would this be a virus or? =A0Never seen thi= s > before and I am s...

Reply to Signature Font Size Changes
I have set up my signature for new messages and reply to messages to have an Arial font of size 10. New messages work fine but when I click reply to a message my signature is font size 12. I have changed the font size everywhere I can find it, but it still comes up size 12. I heard this is related to CSS, but I can't find the CSS template it uses. Any suggestions. By the way, this happened in Outlook 2003 and now in 2007. Did you find a resolution to this? I have a customer experiencing the same problem. "Tina" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:e7pA...

Changing dates with a macro
I have a list of 7 dates, any Monday - Sunday, and I want to write a macro, that when run, will change the first date to 7 days in the future, and then have all the other dates respond to the change in the first date. I have taken an unused cell, and added 7 to the first date, but when i copy, or drag to the original cell, it either gives a #REF or the other cells wont respond. I write my macros by stepping through the processes. I don't know enough to actually write one using the visual basic language. A B C 1 8/30 Mon 2 +A1+1 =A2 ...

Changing folder views?
My boss has a TON of folders in Outlook, and we can't figure out how to change the views on all of them. He's created a custom view, but has to go to each folder and change it. Seems like Outlook would have a change all function... Thanks for any help in advance! Alan .. doesn't... I usually change the default view then it applies to all folders using the default view. "Alan" <taz_devil99@deleteyahoo.com> wrote in message news:05e401c35c53$50f60fd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > My boss has a TON of folders in Outlook, and we can't > figure out how to c...

changing color/font in mail headers vs. inbox rules
I just changed the header text font and color to ID messages from important users, and to ID all messages sent to me from an old account that I want to shut down. This all works fine _unless_ the incoming message is auto-filed into a different folder by an INBOX rule. How do I get rules applied AFTER the header font/color changes? Also, which Outlook file stores the rules for selecting mail header font and color? ILOO ...

Export Excel data to Access
I have an Excel wookbook template that I use to create new project files to track and manipulate data on individual projects. I also have an Access database where I record some common data as the spreadsheet resulting in duplicate data entry. How can I export data easily (i.e. novice programming experience)on a regular basis from these separate Excel files to a common Access table to eliminate this duplicate data entry? Thanks, Jim H. Jim, initiate the process from Access. Open your Access database and File > Get External Data > Import. Set Files of type to Microsoft Excel, then ...

Automate Email Notification when Assigning Case to a CRM Queue
Using CRM 4, how can we automate an email being sent to an email address when a case gets assigned to a crm queue? I tried creating a workflow rule on the Queue entity to send an email when a new record is created but that really is only when creating a new queue, not an item in the queue. Any suggestions? The workaround I am using is let the workflow on a case creation event, assign the case to a queue and then send an email. This requires a field listing the queues that is selected in the Case. I still would like to have the ability to email after the Case is assigned to a queue. ...

Using the Common Feed List in Excel
Is it possible to collect items from the Common Feed List (RSS feeds) generated by IE into Excel? I would like to screen a bunch of feeds from Craigslist and eBay and none of the readers I've tried seem to do it very well. TIA ed I have used the IE application with Excel to read 1000's of webpages. Depending on the Website it can be very simple, not so simple, or very complicated. Not all webpages are the same even though the make look similar. I don't know what you mean by "to do it very well". The code may not be simple. I would have to see the U...

Excel 2007 03-10-10
Question: Can Excel arrange items in 'alpaphabetical' order all at once if items are all put into one column after a person is through inputting them? Or must everything be input in 'alphabetical' order? Thank you. Dave __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4932 (20100310) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com Click Data, Sort David Dyke wrote: > Question: Can Excel arrange items in 'alpaphabetical' order all at once if > items are al...

Excel help please
How to add clip art in excel behind text & grid lines? I am trying to install Excel to my computer. On the box it does not indicate that Microsoft Office 2003 is necessary and I don't have Office 2003. Is that why I cannot install Excel? -- George "Anthony" wrote: > How to add clip art in excel behind text & grid lines? You should be able to install Excel as a stand-alone. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "george" <george8798@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:6367F467-57A8-442D-AEFF-D586744EC...

Excel 2003 charting circular or spherical coordinates
Long time user of Excel, long time issue: Is there a way to plot (chart) using circular or spherical coordinates? I have Excel 2003. Scott - Go to the charting section of Stephen Bullen's web site: http://oaltd.co.uk/Excel/SBXLPage.asp#Charting and look for FunChrt6.zip, which shows how to use polar coordinates. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Scott @ Nordion wrote: > Long time user of Excel, long time issue: > Is there a way to plot (chart) using circular or spherical...

How do I view and edit the source code for a Chart in Excel 2003?
Is there a way to access the code (VBA?) for a Chart created in Excel 2003? I have generated a complicated Chart or graph which I want to then "Copy" and modify to make several more which access different spreadsheets. It is cumbersome to click in the Toggle box for the data ranges for X and Y. Instead, I was hoping there might be a way to use Search and Replace to change the text describing the data ranges. EBB Excel does not create VBA when creating a chart unless you have specifically recorded the steps of creating it (Tools>Macros>Record New Macro...). Even when y...

Additional fields in the Activity Table / Case Timer
I have a client who needs accurate billing from the the Activities performed towards the resolution of a case. The ideal solution would be a timer on the Activity Form. However, this is not possible in v1.2 However, in the ActivityBase table there are fields called ActualStart, ActualEnd and ActualDuration. I am planning on writing a report which uses these fields. I would like to know how the application uses these fields, as it would seem to be counterintuitive. I say counterintutitive because when I created a calculated field and subtracted the ActualStart from the Actualend I ...