Excel Caused Error in VBE6.dll. Excel will Close

When trying to open Excel 2000 (Office Professional) / Windows ME the above
message appeared and Excel would not open.
Renaming the VBE6.DLL file and then repair and then reinstal Office did not
work as the original dated VBE6.DLL file reappeared

Has anyone had the sme problem?  If so did you find a workable solution? ...
and what was it?
0
MikeF (27)

Money 2005 Communication Error
I recently linked a Passport account with my Money file and now I can't import my OFX files from my bank anymore. I saw some other posts related to MSN Billpay which I've never used. It looks like this is a known problem. Does anyone know of a fix? I thought the problem was my bank so I went a couple of weeks before investigating this issue; now my backup file is also corrupted. I tried the Money repair function but to no avail. In microsoft.public.money, keanton wrote: >I recently linked a Passport account with my Money file and now I can't >import my OFX files from ...

Compile error in hidden module?
Hi everone, In a workbook I am using, everytime I try to open the file I am getting a "Microsoft Visual Basic" window saying: "Compile error in hidden module: This workbook" What does that mean and how can trace it? Regards, Mike http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307410 I suggest the latest version of reader. FAST . -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Mike" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1113229626.615301.108000@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hi everone, > > In a workbook I am using, e...

Error 1305
I have Office 2000 on my pc, but not Publisher. When I try to add Publisher from disk 2 of Office, I get the 1305 error Error 1305. Error Reading from file. D:\PFiles\MSOffice\Office\SBT\BFM\Whaitif.xla. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it. Can anyone tell me how to complete this installation? I do have Publisher also installed on my other home pc and both are connected by a wireless network. Would that be the reason it doesn't work? TIA Larry This article also addresses error 1305 OFF: "Error 1304: Error Writing to the File" When You Instal...

there was an error reading the rules from the server
I'm getting this error when i try to run the "oiut of the office assistent". any idia? I run Outlook 2000 with Exchange server. Thanks Ronnie ...

how do i enable dde in excel?
i am posting a DDE link into an excel cell from an external program and getting the message ' DDE Not enabled' in the cell once the link is pasted in. how do i enable DDE? ...

DSRestore Error <ID:997>
I'm getting the DSRestore error event in the logs of my PDC Emulator. I found the steps to reset the dsrestore password here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322672 My question is, if I follow those instructions and reset the dsrestore password, will it also reset the administrator account password to match the dsrestore password? Hello Andrew, The DSRM restore mode password has nothing to do with the previous local administrator, when the DC was workgroup server nor with the domain administrator account. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is...

Error "Money is not properly installed..."
"Please try setup again". I am getting the error above after changeing the non-system drives letters on my system (after adding a new drive). The info I found (to run money.exe with -s or to run the salvage tool) didn't help. The "-s" option runs into the same issue, salvage is reporting a badly damaged file. After hitting "ok", I get a new window with options to open, create, restore or repair a file. Restore, open and repair are all failing. Create new reports "The new file c:\t.mny" can not be created ...". I was using Money 2000. ...

How to transpose in excel file

excel file can't be opened #2

"Object not found" error and Archive Folders
I am battling hard to find who on this planet knows this one I have a rogue 'Archive Folder' living next to my Personal Folders tha I am unable to remove - when I select 'Close "Archive Folders"' th following error dialog is displayed "The operation failed. An object could not be found I've got Outlook 2003 (Office Pro Edition) running on XP Pro - with al and latest updates. I've verified I can add and remove other datafile with no issue - this is also my default archive folder. To explain further, the archive folder in question is the same one a spe...

Headers in Excel #3
Can you tell me if it's possible and if so, how I can change the header cells, i.e. A B C D E ... etc? Thanks. Andrea (508) 842-3880 Hi Andrea no this is not possible. The best workaround you can achieve is: - use row 1 as header - goto cell A2 and to the menu 'Windows - Freeze Panes' to always show row 1 - in 'Tools - Options - view' you can hide the row and column headers -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Andrea" <shrews.receptionist@nitco-lift.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:12ff301c44354$b88982b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can you tell ...

Report Error
Hi all, any ideas on this.... We have created a number of Quotation Reports that work fine for all users except one ! When she runs the report she gets an error saying the sub report can be found. I have checked that she is in the same CRM groups as other users and checked that she is in the Reporting group in Windows/SQL - all looks fine. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Ian Hi Ian, Does she have problem with this report only or this happens to her other reports as well? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com On Nov 7, 5:29 am, "Ian Kelsall" <...

windows xp frontpage error
Just got a call from my child at college, is getting a message saying to "put in windows xp cd with frontpage", it was installed at the factory and the cd says nothing about frontpage, was installed in coputer in2004 windows xp professional, autoupdatw won't do it. any clue to what is going on? Is freezing computer and won't open excell. Hi Diana, Though this is the newsgroup for Microsoft Dynamics GP and not Windows XP or Ofice, I will try to help you out. In future, please post to the appropriate newsgroup. I believe the error message being received is infact askin...

Grouping will not work
I have data in columns A through FG and in rows 1 to 105. I have the months as the column headings, and each Jan-November is grouped to collapse into December using the Group feature on the Data menu. When I go to collapse the view to only display the December columns, after I collapse about 3 of the groupings, excel errors out and tells me it cannot collapse any additional groups because it will have to shift objects off-sheet. How can it be that I ave over 90 unused columns and I am actually making the viewing area less yet still getting tis error. I have tried closing and re-open...

Excel -> Access Import Bizarreness

Not a make item error
I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I missed? Hi Adam, You have to assign this item as Make item in the Item Engineering window also. Thanks "Adam" wrote: > I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item > Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get > an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I miss...

Is this possible within Excel 2000?
Hi, I've used Excel on a get by basis for many years at work, and I'm just beginning to realise its vast capabilities, having viewed several groups which I didn't know existed previously. I subsequently would like to ask if it is possible for Excel to look at the numerical or text content of a cell on one worksheet and then look at a predefined range on another worksheet and find the equivalent cell content and then move the cursor to that cell? This has me stumped presently. Thanks in advance for any assistance. J.J. To actually move the selection, you'd need to use a litt...

No start
Problem with my Outlook - When I try to laucnh this from my Desktop - i receive the following message: "Outlook express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be loaded" Anyone have any suggestion to cure the problem =- thanks - Hi, John - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: mic...

Excel 2000 fail to open workbook

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

Excel prints some sheets very small
When I try to print multiple sheets of the same workbook at the same time, one of them (a different one each time) prints very small (about an inch tall) in the upper left hand corner. I am printing from a network file but I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. Please HELP!!! ...