Excel 2007 Help Button

When I press the Help button in Excel I get a return message that says "There
are no help topics to match your request". All I want to do is explore the
Help section to learn more about Excel. Where do I enable the Help Section?
0
l_croft1 (1)

Hello:

Try to use the F1/help buttons when nothing is selected.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Wolverhampton, UK

"l_croft1" wrote:

> When I press the Help button in Excel I get a return message that says "There
> are no help topics to match your request". All I want to do is explore the
> Help section to learn more about Excel. Where do I enable the Help Section?
Martin, I get the same message when I press the F1 key as I do when I press
the help button.

"Martin Fishlock" wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Try to use the F1/help buttons when nothing is selected.
>

> --
> Hope this helps
> Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Wolverhampton, UK
> Please do not forget to rate this reply.
>

> "l_croft1" wrote:
>
> > When I press the Help button in Excel I get a return message that says "There
> > are no help topics to match your request". All I want to do is explore the
> > Help section to learn more about Excel. Where do I enable the Help Section?
0
lcroft1 (2)